Saturday, July 9, 2011

THEY ARRIVED!

MY
GODSONS
D'VANTE AND KAMRYN
They made it here
with
COB, aka *Mom*
aka
*Granny Dot*

Oh boy, what storms we have been having
and
this morning
they are here safe and sound
and
the
SUN IS BRIGHT AND SHINING
Kamryn hit the pool in the rains of yesterday evening
and swam
and jumped and did flips from the side!
His lips chattering, but he was "in it"
and the pool was overfilling the sides
secondary to the rains we have had,
but
now it's time for
SUN SUN SUN
cos' the boys are here
and
we plan on having
an
awesome time together this weekend.
We've looked at
the latest and greatest
"Michael Jordon" sneaks online
for Kamryn's ever growing feet,
seeing the ones
that are "sick", "fresh", "tight",
that he just really really
LOVES!
D'vante has of course
started his vacation letting me know that he is wanting the ole' Godmother
to be the one
to take him for
HIS FIRST TATTOO!!!
Now why doesn't that surprise me???
HHAHAHA
And
I can't help but wonder
why didn't they stay little?
Their wants and needs were so much simpler then!

Of course Kamryn wants da Godmother to take him once again for his ears pierced
cos' he has found some
"tight" Michael Jordon earrings!
REally? REally?
Are we really goin to do this again???

But then, it happened...
my heart just filled and spilled over the table.
Kamryn came out to the table with
"HIS COPY OF HEALING HEARTACHES"
He said this,
"I been reading your book you know, and uh,
will YOU sign my book to MEEEE"~!
Well, Kamryn is 9 years old
and
you could have just picked me up off the floor on this one.
MYYYY Godson Kamryn is reading
Healing Heartaches,
and
wanted ME to sign it
FOR HIM.

THUMP, THUMP, THUMP

My heart is full,
and
you can bet he will be sporting MJ earrings during his stay!!! (hahahahaha)


I mean after all,
who could say NO to anyone who looks like this!!!

Yep
they sure are growing up,
and today
poor D'Vante has gone to WORK
with DLB
being a yard worker!!!
Bet that is just killin him too.
After all he had to get up at 6am
but
then again
he wants the dough!!!
$$$$
that is
and
so there ya go,
life with da boyz and COB,
right here at home.
They will be here for awhile
and
oh we have much to do,
but next Tuesday I fly out
to
Springfield IL, then to St Louis MO, then to
Kansas City MO
but
once I return home in the wee hours of
next Friday night
I bet
those boys will be up watching movies
and
eating popcorn
and
have my weekend planned out!
Tattoos, earrings, milkshakes, skydiving, parasailing,boating, rollercoaster riding,dolphin watching, alligator watching, water skiing, boating,

and
we might even have some fun too!

The fire is burning brightly here and the sage is filling the air,
with loving thoughts on the winds to all who enter here and those u love.

Walk In Beauty
DRSES





3 comments:

fluff said...

So happy to see your precious Godsons and you Mom made it to you well, happy and ready for some summertime fun together. They sure have grown up and are good looking young boys. What a Blessing our youth is to our lives. I pray your Mom is feeling well and her leg is healing and she is having an enjoyable time so far. Hope the rains slow down for you all and the weather is fine. Wishing you safe travel on Tuesday and then back again. I know there are many there that are longing to hear your words and meet you. What a Blessing you will be to so many. Have a wonderful evening and enjoy making memories - Wishing all those here a wonderful weekend. Love and hugs - Sandy♥

Anonymous said...

Hey! Am I the only one here? Sounds like you are in for some good times doc. You, your boys and COB. Now that is a vision. Have fun, ejoy every minute. Don't Blink.
PS.... Where is everyone?

Anonymous said...

helloooo.
here I am !! day late and sure missed it..
Great times ahead for the boys and MOM and
our Doc...
parasailing is awesome...
best fly I ever had .
wishing you all well..
happy days !! ♥ ♥
sign me, hugging my angels,
A.