Thursday, December 1, 2011

Here we ARE DEc !

WORLDS AID DAY
2011
 “AIDS is no longer a death sentence for those who can get the medicines. Now it's up to the politicians to create the "comprehensive strategies" to better treat the disease.”
~
Bill Clinton
here we are
DECEMBER 1, 2011

We've come a long way
and
here it is
DECEMBER

where ohhh where has the year gone
as
we now are all feeling the
"hustle in our bustle"
and the
chill in the air?
Time to get a shine on
and
those sleigh bells ringing
and
your tinsel flying!

24 more days
til
Santa!

EE had that procedure yesterday
out there in Colorado
and
stthe
picture was just as promised
of
her
"thumbs up"!
Now the cardiologist
has given the
"green let's do it"
NOW
go ahead on the tumor to be removed
from the kidney
on
"MONDAY"
so she and son will be leaving today for their home
to rest this weekend and it sounds as though
they will need to travel all the way to
Denver on
Sunday
to then pour themselves into a hotel
to rest
for this big surgery on MOnday
where the skilled surgeons will remove
this life scary tumor
from her kidney
there.
><
AND
this warrior EE
will once again give us
the
"thumb UP"
and hopefully get herself home for a great Christmas recouperation
and
well wishes and maybe some baked goods from ole' DLB and any others who want to send them!!!
LOL
but for now
I am thinking....
*always a dangerous thing*
Perhaps someone
knows someone
who knows someone
who has some reward points
in Denvers' hotels?
if so
email me
or holler at me
and let's see if we can
hook
them up near the hospital there
...
or
throw something back someways
or other!

NOW then
having just returned from the most
lovely
roads this morning
I do beleive folks are in their
"happy place"
of
Thursday.
It seems that no one was too aggressive on the roads,
no one was trying desperately to fuss
or to plot ways to run each other off the highways!
Now what a refreshing thing to see,
given I have just read
where
once again
Florida has made a
"list" in the nation
and
this time it is for


SADDNESS
...
Go figure!
Folks in Tampa Bay have hit the list of the tops of being sad!!!
I looked around this morning
while at the docs office
and
yes
it seems folks looked a tad sad
but
then again
maybe it was that I was around folks
at a
DOCTORS BUILDING???
haha

Ok
let's lift those sads
into
happy to be
and
just go with that
and
Remembering those today
who are not with us
but
would love to be,
and
also
remembering
those
who have walked the walk
and
now can say

"I LOVE U
I LOVE ME
I FORGIVE YOU
I FORGIVE ME
I REMEMBER YOU
WILL YOU REMEMBER ME"

Have a wonderful day today
remember
it is
WORLDS AIDS DAY
and
pay it forward today
extend a hand

Walk in Beauty
DRSES




5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ahhh Dr. Sherry, thank you for your uplifting words of encouragement. Always good to read your thoughts here. Yes, where in the world did 2011 go? I surely don't know but it seemed to have passed quickly. Great news for EE with thumbs up from the cardio doc. Now on to the next step and continuing to hold you in my prayers and your son also. Be safe on those roads as you travel. It is another sunny day so far here in SE Michigan but expecting some snow flurries tonight. It is cold though - in the low 30s. I hope the weather is good where you are.

Wishing everyone here a Terrific Thursday and enjoy the Blessing for the day and hope you meet many smiling faces. If not, be sure to show them yours ☺ Sandy♥

Irene M said...

Good day, sun shining bright in Florida, started out at 41 degrees and windy.....
I am reflecting on many lost souls, this World Aids Day, my two friends in particular, Earl & Debbie, husband & wife. RIP, been a long time.
E E , thumbs up, sending healing wishes & prayers your way. SAD, you say, S A D : with all the sun & beauty around our Tampa Bay area, no way............ till tomorrow, I am happy & FIRM

Anonymous said...

Hello to all. So glad EE and son is doing well. I am so glad they have the thumbs up. We are all holding them in our prayers and know it will be alright. Right here right now there are so many of my male friends who are having problems. My friend of many years in the hospital with heart problems I called tonight and he said he was going to be alright he now had a pig thingy in his heart, I told him when I saw him I would say OINK, OINK. He loved it. My neighbor he goes next week has already had a stink and now also 2 blockages. My brother in law had problems dont know if it is his heart or what. We have people all around us that needs special prayers. Put them on your list. National aids day, I just heard on the news they are closer to find a cure for aids. Thank God. Pray for our troops and their families. God Bless USA and God Bless Dr. SES for keeping us informed. Blessings to all

Anonymous said...

That is a stint. One should read the preview before hitting that send button.

Anonymous said...

Greetings on the wind Doc and friends, Yes I am home in my hospital bed...and recuperating. Thank you all for the prayers...We drove through a snow storm to get home and now there is another one hitting. Will not be having kidney surgery on monday for couple reasons. Biggest one is I can barely walk from this and so need time to regroup and get better so I can fight. or as you say doc..get my swagga on so I can fight and get through the kidney surgery.
hugs and love on the wind doc and to all.
EE