Monday, October 31, 2011

did YOU order Rain?

Time to
DIVE INTO MONDAY
and
back to the
"real world"
here!

Blessed Samhain to all
and
Happy Last Day of
October
Happy Halloween
.....

Loved that picture of
Olivia
the form
and
the hair with the water swirling upward!
OHHH
what a time
and
now as the rains fall
the girls were taken to the airport yesterday
and
AND
of all the flights delayed
wouldn't ya just know it
...
yep
it was theirs!
HAPPY HALLOWEENNNNIE



On the way home
I stopped for gas
(a rather necessary task from time to time)
only to discover
the
lid wouldn't open!

NOPE
and
it still won't!
guess it is yet another "gotcha, you are home"
to go along with
a delayed flight to Baltimore
and
this gas on empty with a lid that now will make
me go once again to
Nissan
and say
"Well do ya believe me know?"
[watch the rotten thing pop right open again for the mechanic like the last half a dozen times there]

AND
today
the rains have settled in
with
Olivia back to school telling of her adventures
and
da mama Joan beginning a new chapter with
her new career up there!
><
WHAT IS NEW WITH YOU???

A "Nor-Easter" in October?
Halloween in the rain for the kiddies dressed up?
Oh my goodness
and
the last day of
OCTOBER?

Guess it is almost time to stop celebrating my birthin day ...
LOL
and
I know it is time
for me to shift to
"OH I HAVE SO MUCH TO DO"
mode
as I will soon be on the road, in the sky for the month
of November!
I will be seeing those wonderful
HOSPICE folks in green
up in Ohio
at
the Crossroads Hospice
soon
as
November is HOSPICE MONTH
and
I will be their keynote speaker at their events there...
Along with hitting other areas
in our great country
starting on the 8th
so
now is the time
to
have my coffee
embrace the memories of those days
on island time
and
"get the shag on"
for all that is to come!

Where has the summer gone
dear ones?
We don't blink much here on this page
but
time sure does seem to fly
and
I wondered about that


fall back
with our time
only to discover that this year it is happening on the first Sunday in November!
And
doesn't this Halloween spending just boggle your mind?
With all we hear of
"no money"
and things being tight
I just learned that
US consumers just spent 2.5 billion on costumes, decorations and candy for this holiday!
NOW that is some "news"
and
rather spooky
but
if you really want to scare me,
come to my door dressed as
visa statements
and
that should just about scare me to death!
OR:
how bout this little tid bit to get your blood sugar up? "The average child collects an estimated 3,500 and 7,000 calories on Halloween night, according to Dr. Donna Arnett, chair of the Department of Epidemiology in the University of Alabama at Birmingham's School of Public Health. The estimate was based on nutrition facts of popular Halloween candies."
"- A 100-pound child who eats 7,000 calories worth of candy would have to walk for almost 44 hours or play full-court basketball for 14.5 hours to burn those calories, according to Arnett."
OMG
I sure do hope Kamryn will have a basketball in hand
if he is out there doing that
"trick/treat thing"
with those stats! 
Olivia let me know that
one determines the success of the day and night on Halloween by the heaviness of the bag at the evening end!
And this from a kid that does NOT eat a lot of candy,
but
tonight will be dressed as a
"banana"
and probably "skipping" from house to house
singing
"Bob Marley" tunes
LOL
"The United States produced more than 1 billion pounds of pumpkins last year, according to the U.S. Department of Agriculture."
I wishing you a
great and fun last day of
October
and
may your bags be filled of and with
TREATS
and ohhh how I do pray
there is no frost on your punkin!

It is time to get very very busy here
time to
get
"into reality"
and
stop singing
"hot HOT hot"
and
listening to the sounds of the dolphins that still fill my senses
unless they plan to book my travel
and
to finish up with the arrangements
I left
in the works...

Did I mention
it is a gloomy and dreary
RAINING DAY IN FLORIDA TODAY?
but
ohhh how the sun is shining within
I hope that is the case where you are as well!
DONT' WORRY
about a "ting"

Have a blessed day dear hearts!
come rain
or
come shine!

The fire is burning
the sage is fired up, blessings on the rain drops
to all!

Walk In Beauty
DRSES
author of
Healing Heartaches






4 comments:

Irene M said...

Which WITCH am I today ? Booooooooooo
Airport and gas cap trauma, oh no !
My friend Dahlee's flight came in to Tampa early yesterday. I am happy to have company.
Hope the northeast settles down and power comes back on, but for now: Trick or Treat
to everyone. Dr. SES, I might just ring your doorbell for some candy and smiles.
EyeScream

Anonymous said...

Heh Heh - yep - Trick or Treat time for the kiddies tonight. All the great costumes and al that candy. The life of a child is grand.
The picture were nice Dr. Sherry. Sure would have like to have been there. I bet it was so nice and warm. So, rainy in Florida and snowy in othere places. It is supposed to rain here today in Detroit but hope is stays away for the kids fun night. Wishing each of you a funtastic day and keep those whiches, goblins and ghosts outside LOL. Be well and have peace Dr. Sherry and friends. Sandy♥

Anonymous said...

helloooooo.
Happy Halloween to all !
This morning's rain soothed my spirit right
back into sweet slumber land, and what dreams I was blessed with ♥ and then to read hear, and to
share Bob Marley's song of inspiration...
don't worry about a 'ting' , sure is exactly what I needed to hear.
It is mind boggling to realize, yep, another has flown by, and another year will gain speed and approach in the BLINK of an eye,
and it seems as if the older we get the times passes more quickly..
Hear your frustration about the gas cap.. heehee, my oil cap is playing the same trick on me, off to the service station I go , to "check engine",
sure do not like that little red light.
I will be abstaining from candy and treats today,
gotta work and Halloween fun is forbidden, can you imagine ?? I will bend the rules and buy into
the candy treats to share with the goblins and
spooks who venture our way..
Gotta go get my dive on..
have a wonderful day everyone ! sign me,
hugging my angels ♥ A.

Anonymous said...

Happy Halloween doc! Getting colder tonight in FL, down to 60%, wind picking up... At least it's not snow and sleet. Look at the bright side.I for one do believe your adage is correct. See IT, Believe It, Receive IT. So I see, white sandy beaches, bright sun and a boat full of financial resources with a new employer at the helm. Hummm, Think I'll add music. Don't worry, about a ting.
Lots of love and the sound of laughter.