Sunday, October 9, 2011

Sunday HOME Gentle Rains


Fall is HERE
I am home
and
New England
and its people were interesting, were funny
and
the trip
much to much to put out for the world to see.

As For Delta?
OMG
let's leave it with those in executive positions
were wonderful on the phone;
there
were two that were on the flight
from
Rhode Island to the Atlanta
flight
that
"saved my life"
and
I am grateful.
I will find their names
and
will be sure and thank them...
Yes, I'm thinking I have to fly
"pass/over/through"
Atlanta
...
here's the link to a great read today;
great thoughts

Enjoy friends; the writer is a dear and special woman;
you will enjoy looking through and about her writings there...

It is more than
GREAT
to be home
and
I pray you all well today,
pray you are taking best care
of yourselves
and
those you love.

That Godson of mine sent a text to me
letting me know that
"I'm goin to win the game for ya"
and
oh boy did he
{58-0}
BOBCATS!!!
I think he was meaning some business
up there
in VA!

For those out there;
blessings on the wind friends;
"I learned there are troubles of more than one kind. Some come from ahead, others come from behind. But I've bought a big bat. I'm all ready, you see. Now my troubles are going to have trouble with me." -- Dr. Seuss

I was painfully reminded during a crisis of my own
in
Atlanta; alone not knowing where in the world I was...
the importance of
FINDING AND USING YOUR VOICE
TO ADVOCATE
FOR YOURSELF.
STOMP FRIENDS,
STAND UP
TO THOSE DOCS/NURSES/ER FOLKS
and
let them know that
YOU have a voice
and that voice
comes from a brain
that holds more information about you than anyone else
or any machine for that matter.

We must teach people how to treat us...






Mike, AnnMary,Stephanie, Jimmy, Keli, Kasi, Katherine, Julie, Allan, Lynda, LeeAnn,
KS Comfort Keepers, Stephen Bright, Linda and staff tI learned there are troubles of more than one kind. Some come from ahead, others come from behind. But I've bought a big bat. I'm all ready, you see. Now my troubles are going to have trouble with me. -- Dr. Seuss here; Melody,Brenda A and children Sarah, David Rachel; Gloria, Pete, Fred, Max, JJ, Barb and Leo Henning, Rick Fechner, Ryan Baurain, Melissa Reid, "Probation Professional pals", Jim Vander May (*who has been working in the Professional Caregiving field for 45 years in Michigan*, Dale, Herschel, Bonnie, Louise, Holly, Jerry, Faith, Yvette, Happy, Audrey,

and
Rod Markowski, Lynn, Ryan, Jordon, Darryl Markowski, I thank you for your service) Brian Markowski, Shannon Becker, Nick, Reagan, Dr Iris of Detroit Medical Center, (was lovely meeting you on the flight, please take best care of you) Sandy R. Carol, Stephanie, Marnie, Geri, Chris, Matt,
those in Oklahoma City, in Tulsa, In Ft Worth, Dallas, Ike,
Isabel, Teresa, Janelle, Patricia, Susan, Karen, Laura in Yuba City CA,
Crossroads Hospice and those who care out there working and walking the walk, Perry, Clayton, George, Janet, and all in green!
Rick, Calley, Ron, Rebekeh, Brenda, Becca, Audrey, Gabe, Dena, BEth, Lill, Jay Hanson, Jennifer, Beth Jett, Huntsville AL, Sheri, Wendy Reese and family, The Boy Scouts of Dora AL, Cam, Sandy, Toby, Edith Vaughn and family,Susan, Greg and Kyle Korabek (Landon Korabek on the other side now), Stephen Bright and family, Walter Littlemoon, Jane, Laura, Mitch, Jenn, Chris, Mary, Taft, Martha Deaver, Morris, Dahlee, Rose Brick, The Baitinger Family, The Yaslowitz Family, The St Petersbug PD, Congresswoman Gabbie and her family, Dahlee in NJ, Judy Kelley, beloved husband and family, Jennifer, (now being watched over by her beloved husband and child), Norma, EE, Little Cub to CJ and Angel eyes Jack, Daniel, Dave, Cindy and Steve, Marty, Sweet Pea and Pie Face, Florence, Jeremy, Dennis, Darrel, Greg, Leroy, Rebekka, Carly, John, Diana, Crystal, Karen, Janet, Callie, Lorie, Laura, Larry,


2 Wolves and Jinx in SD, (http://www.twowolvescreations.com/)
Kelly and family,Judy W and her 4 sons up there in New England, Cherokee Wick, Benni, Gayle, Jonathan, Great Aunt Effie's family, Marilyn Warren, Ilene, Tweak and Chris, Jen and Bian, Ericka, Shannon, Hannah Sherabow, Pam C. and family, Susan S., Angela A., Nancy W, Sue G, Kelly and family,Mato Oyate Kola, Susan Brouse, Cindy and Stevie, Kim, Olatz, EVB, Guin, Yiva, Mary, Sandra and family, Christina Hellen, Dotti B., Susan and Greg, Amy, Becky and Barry Long, Christina, Matt and children, Aaron, Lisa and family, Freda, Linda Katie, Pat D, Tink and Mitch, LITTLE Ben, Jerry, Trish, Barb, Anastasia, Mary, Rylee, Lindsay, Ann, Sarah, Ruth, Johnny, Bobby and the Tucker Family, The Spraker Family,Kenny H, Michelle, Sandy, Addie and family in Canada, Sandy, BraveHeart, Rowena, Chris, Robyn Elizabeth, Jean, Duke,Rowena, Chris, Baby Robyn Elizabeth, Diane Smallze and family, Patti and family, The Korabek Family and friends, The Gasse Family and Friends,

Officer Crawford of St Petersburg, The Kocab Family, baby Lilly Nicole Kocab, The Curtis Family, Tarpon PD, those serving here and there in Uniform... Those now walking The Thin Blue Line, (far to many joining that line recently across our Nation),

Mylee, Mikey and family in DC, Jack M & Janis in OC, Stephen, Stuart Wittel (back from his 4th tour as a fighter pilot of the US MARINES inAfghanistan) and his parents Sandy and Stuart, Lavie Coltrane and her loving family, Andrea Gasse and family here and in New England, Ali and family, Randy and Winnie in New Mexico, Jill Wheaton L, Dr Peter in NY, Dr Rev Bev, Irene M, Bernice, Eileen and family, Dorothy, Angela, Kamryn Elijah, Ode, "Southwest VA", Vicki, Matthew and family, Chris, Lovie, Nancy, Pedro and Our adopted family in BRAZIL, Our North American Black American Bears, The Windcross Convservacy and those beautiful Spanish Mustangs known as "pocket ponies"...

AND for:

Anne, Jim, JADE, Joseph, Cathy Madden, Nathan, and her family., Cindy in NC, Liz, Lee, Molly, Joanie, Jude, COFA, Judi, Ken, Matthew, Nick, Matt, Mark's family and many friends , Pat, Irene, Kevin, Dr D, Deb, Randy, Dr B, Isabelle, Kelsey, Sabrina , Charlie and family, Jean, Julie, Rhonda, Victoria, Mildred, Andi and family, Faith, Denise, Jim, Tom, Joey, Shelby friends and family, Judi, Phylis, Joyce, Gina, Tonya, Beverly and Family, Janeth, Melissa,Virginia, Stacey, Elizabeth, Nita, Gary Siegal, Adrienna, Brian Mawbey, the Boyan Family, Jean R and friend Christy Rider, Victoria and hubbie, Stephen, Gayle, Steph, Chris, Erica, Eileen, John, Mindy, Jack, Susan Werth Becken, her brother Mike and family, Craig James Lightfoot and his family, Kenny, Audrey, Ed Saner, Patty Crowley, Bennie, Gail, Jonathan, Moe, Beverly, Dennis, Peter, Trish, Cynthia, Heidi and her family, Kathy Knights family, Edith Vaughn, Candy, Cynthia, Jenn, Eve, Edith, Jason, Karen, Linda, Joyce, Belinda, Jeanette, Jennifer, Patti, Sandy S, and ...

(Feel free to let me know if you would like to add your/or a friends name to our circle)

Please lift these friends family and loved ones of these people in your hearts and prayers ~

YOU can join us today, you can step up, STAND UP, and can choose to to join with us IN YOUR HEARTS AND MIND AND SOUL.

Feel deeply each beat of your heart knowing that we are here only for this moment and life is fragile, oh how we need to remember that/

We have right here right now to make it right with all living things knowing we are all interconnected n the Universe.

WE HAVE THIS DAY... words and actions get imprinted on the heart, on the nervous systems of those we meet, greet and those we love.

KINDNESS is something that we all can do more with; treat those you love along with the ones that love you well. There is never a time, never a moment when poor treatment of those you love is ok, so be certain... that this moment is embraced, is savored like a good meal with love and tenderness.

it is never ever out of style, out of vogue and its benefits are tremendous.

Enjoy this day as we enjoy the beauty of a butterfly that graces us with its presence on a fabulous day!
Wado!
STOMP with great HOPE and HAPPINESS for this day it is yours, and for that I am grateful, aren't you!
Know that there are some powerful warriors on this page and in the next place along with some Powerful angels ~ and together we have banded together with the energy, love and support to facilitate healing and hope for so many along their journey...
"I find hope in the darkest of days, and focus in the brightest. I do not judge the universe." Dalai Lama
Whatever it is that is happening in your thoughts, in your world, in your life... whatever battle you may be involved in, get out there and find what you need to fight it, to stare life in the face and to know
YOu are a warrior. Put on your warpaint, and stand up and FIGHT..



"Find a place (inside) where there's joy, and the joy will burn out the pain." -- Joseph Campbell
YOU MUST REMEMBER TO BREATHE and then do the work needed!
The fire is burning brightly, the embers are hot and the sage is drifting into the air, with prayers being sent to all in the prayer bowl and many who are not. You know who you are and you are being thought of ...

That is the HOPE in Healing Heartaches ~
Walk In Beauty,


God Bless the USA and her people. Let us stand ... Stand UNITED, where there is again hope, pride and honor with ours...



Walk in Beauty,
DRSES
www.drsherryeshowalter.com

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

I want to comment, I REALLY DO...................... keeps f ' in me up, erasing, never mind.

I marked and made it thru yesterday's 5 year anniversary of Dad's passing. I am strong, a warrior,

I STOMP and miss him greatly, but have gone on and become the person I am.

I did something GREAT for me, my siblings and the memory of our dad.

I found an OLD VCR tape from 2002 and 2004 with a one on one interview / bio of my dad taped at

Alterra Wynwood ALF, I had the 2 hour footage made into a D V D disc and sent copies up to the
siblings.

W E L L ................... the reaction was priceless. I will go in detail some other time.

WHAT THE HECK HAPPENED TO YOU IN ATLANTA ?!? A health scare / incident ?

Well, glad you are home and able to share a Sunday blog once again. My friend Dahlee is coming down

for 2 weeks. I am very happy to have company. Please drop me a line when you can. Missed you, FIRM

Anonymous said...

As I know what the doc did not share... She was taken off the airplane by ambulance with NO blood pressure. Food poisoning and ended up in the ER form hell in Atlanta. Admitted to hosp. Finally released and is now back safe and sound. Talk about "never a dull moment". Good EMT's and Delta Admin was great in arranging a flight back when she was released from hosp. Sending her healing energy and love.

Anonymous said...

Quick note to Irene. Your gift to your siblings is indeed priceless. OMG doc. There must be a special place in the hands of the Creator where you live. No blood pressure? So glad you are home safe. Gives a new definition to adventure, but not what we hoped for during your New Eng. trip, or any other for that matter. Stay well. I would say don't eat anything but that is not possible. What and where did you get food poisoning?
Sign me, relieved.

fluff said...

Aww Gee Dr. Sherry, that is not good what you went through. I sure have been praying for you this week and sensed something wrong when no words for many days. I have held you in my prayers and will surely continue to do that. I have had food poison twice in my life and once also ended up in a little country hospital in Oklahoma. Sure wasn't where I wanted to spend 3 days of vacation No BP, that had to be horrible. Thank God for those that helped you. Be well Dr. Sherry and rest your body. It has been through a lot. Sending hugs your way♥
That is so touching Irene your gift to your siblings. what a grand memory that had to be for all of them and for you.
Prayers for all who stop by and for those listed as well. Be well friends, enjoy the Blessings of the beautiful fall Sunday.
Sandy♥

Anonymous said...

Goodness, that kind of adventure you DON'T need, my friend! I am glad you are home and recovering. Denver up next? Close to my stomping grounds. Prayers going out on the wind to all listed above--and I thank you for including me. I love your gift to your siblings, Irene. One to treasure for years to come. Feel better quick, Dr. Sherry, and safe travels to you this week. Guin

Anonymous said...

hellooooooooo.
okay, here's the deal.. you must promise you
will never have such a horrible incident ever again or you will end up with me accompaning you as your personal nag and watchdog from here on ..
I would give up my all to protect you and keep you safe. You have given me more than you will ever know when it comes to keeping me safe.. I will gladly return the favor, and I know how to cook , safe and delicious food...
Please stay well, maybe take it easy a bit ????
LOL... know better than that..
I am happy to hear you are okay..
WELCOME HOME !
sign me, hugging my angels,
♥ ♥ A.
STOMP !!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Sign me A, you cracked me up, but it's TRUE
We have to watch over and protect our Dr. SES

Anonymous said...

Thinking about you today Dr. Sherry and hope that you are feeling better. Holding you in my prayers. Yes, thank you ♥♥A for the chuckle this morning - we do have to protect the ones we love.
Prayers for all those who stop by and wishing each of your a Magnificant Monday☺ Sandy♥

Anonymous said...

Nothing like home....home sweet home friend. So glad you made it home and are now recuperating. Take care. sage is burning for you.
hugs on the wind.
EE