Saturday, January 7, 2012

07 January 2012

Here it is the 7th day of January 2012
and
I have spent those days of the new year in bed
with the same wicked flu
that saw out 2011
but
not to worry
I"M ok
well
maybe not ok
but
I"M alive
and
that is better than
OK
in my book!!!
So IRENE
stop worrying!!!
haha
...
A FEW THINGS I KNOW
><

but FIRST

~ My heartfelt condolences ~
To our gentle warrior here
"sign me A"
who has lost her beloved Dad
this week suddenly and unexepectedly
in
New England
' '
Our arms here wrap around you
"sign me A"
as your mourn the loss of your Dad, your hero, your best friend.
May you find comfort in knowing
he know dances in the lights with your Mom
and
with Jaren
only a heart beat away from you
but reunited with those that love him so.
I am thinking of you and wrap you with the understanding of love that knows no distance.
><
I hope all are well out there
and
that the first days of
this new year
have been good to you
and
that you are embracing the challenges with great gusto
as we move into a new time!
><
Some things I know:

The flu of this year is
WICKED
and
I have now seen every detail of my bedroom to last me the whole year...
I know that the mind is brilliant,
but
it is truly amazing how many tracks run at once
all of which get interrupted by a sneeze
and
then get tangled by sleep with fever!
I also am now intriqued
that the eyelids and eyelashes can hurt at the same time
but all can be interrupted by the
unusually loud sounds of little four leggeds walking on carpet
as their feet sound as though they have boots with high heels on.
Perhaps my ears now have sonar equipped although I cannot hear regular conversations!?~
Life is still a grand blessing
as
this flu has keenly reminded me I am
ALIVE
with each ache and pain
and
where does all the
copious amounts of snot come from?
Sorry but it is true!
><

What else I know?
I AM SICK OF BEING SICK
but
have great hopes that I am getting better
as
I am able to sit upright
and
look at a computer today!
Yay me...
And
I know that little Jeepers loves me
as
he will not leave my side
during all of this
he is now the official
"I'll stand by you" 4 legged
and
it's ok if you don't have treats!
><
What I know?
i know that although it is a new year
folks have trouble staying consistant
and
they still want things their way
when they want it
how they want it
for the most part.
I know
that as much as you hope for things to be
wonderful
many will just find reason to fault
and
to
complain and to embrace the negative
><
BUT
I have great faith
that at some point
if we all
BELIEVE
and
allow faith to lead us
we will walk
in harmony
and
in beauty
and
things will just be better over all.
But
we have to remember
that
FAITH
is an important step
and
once that step is made
you have to then keep walkin,
just keep walkin.

Well for now
that is what I know
and
I also know
I am now needin to rest
...
But
I also know
that gentle warriors need to know
I have not fallen in to
2012
so I had to jump on and say
I believe
It's just begun
Ohhhh I believe
it's goin to get better!!!

Take best care everyone
DRSES

1 comment:

fluff said...

It is good to read your words Dr. Sherry. You know we were very concerned and holding you in prayers. We hope that soon you will be all over that bug that has held you hostage for so very long.
I am so sorry to hear about the loss of your Father "A". My prayers for you. Take care friend.
Hope that everyone is having a happy Saturday
Fluff/Sandy♥