Sunday, January 8, 2012

Love me some "Tyler Perry" yep I do!

It's a laid back Florida Sunday
with the sun shining
here.
Blessings to all who gather
if you are still gathering
given that I have not been able to post thoughts recently
I am not so sure that
the thoughts that have found their way through fevers
would be worthy of a read!
...
I recently read a remarkable posting by
Tyler Perry
and
I am still in awe of his brilliance
of his journeys through life.
He is quite a talented man
a man of multi-facets to be certain.
He touches my heart deeply
and
oh how he can make me laugh
with his
movies
starring
Madea!
If you haven't seen him dressed as
Madea
you have missed much
with his humor
and
with his messages along the way!
What a talented and gifted man he is.
I would love nothing more than to sit across a table with him
at some point in life.
He is just one of those people
that
I would be honored to share a space in time with
some day!
So
for today,
I would like to share his message
and his thoughts with you
for
I am amazed by his heart, his words
and
his ongoing
FAITH.

><
Tyler Perry
has won a piece of my heart!
This is from
"Tyler Perry"
 OK,
To all of you that use the cell phone light like I do, I just want to say this. For me, as I was walking through my dark house trying to get to my bedroom, it was truly an exercise in faith. I could only see the light at my feet. I had to trust that even though I could only see three feet in front of me, if I kept following this light, I would get there.

It reminded me of a scripture in the bible, Psalm 119:105 "The word is a lamp unto my feet and a light into my pathway." Back in those days when people would travel through the night, they would use little lamps that were attached to their feet. The lamp only gave them enough light to see just a few steps in front of them. As long as they kept moving, they could find their way. If they stopped moving, so did the light.

This moved me because this is how I have lived my entire life. I have always walked by faith. Sometimes there was only a little light, a little hope that kept me moving. There were so many times that I didn’t know how I was going to make it. So many times I didn’t know where my next meal was coming from, if my hope would be realized or if my dreams would come true. But no matter how dark it got, I kept moving. That is one of the keys to making your dreams come true. JUST KEEP MOVING FORWARD!

If you’d allow me to, I’d like to challenge you to do more of that this year. Live by faith! No matter what you see happening around you, no matter how dark it may be, follow the lamp at your feet that God provides to us all, no matter who we are. A small step is still a step forward.

At the top of every year, I stop and go away to reflect. I will usually take out my journal and read over some of the past years and look at all the things God brought me through, no matter how dark the times. What rereading my journal taught me is that there was always a lamp at my feet. I think if you look at your life, you’ll see a lamp too. :-) If you don’t, look closer. I promise you it's there!

If you’re struggling in any way, financially, school, business, relationships, children, sickness, heartache, I so believe that God will be a light unto your pathway. IF YOU LET HIM!! Stop looking for the light at the end of the tunnel and look at the light at your feet and you’ll get there.

I hope you remember this every time you use your cell to light a path. God Bless you in 2012! You can make this your best year yet, through faith.

Let me hear your thoughts:
http://tylerperry.com/talk/
Tyler
 
This may be one of the most profound messages I have ever read
and
I cannot think of a better message to share
on this Sunday
with those who stop by here for a read.
Thank you Tyler Perry
for once again
touching my heart
and
for keeping it real!
 
May the Creator bless you and continue to provide you with what you need.
Keep walking friends
fueled by the light you provide
and
movement by
FAITH

Blessings on the wind today
and
our hearts surround the
family of
"sign me A" grieving the sudden loss of her Dad,
Mr McCormack in New England,
who died suddenly this week. He will be missed by so many.
We are with you in your pain of loss dear one, may you find comfort in knowing that you are never alone.

FOR:

Dana, Kari, Cindee, Peggy, Joyce Cruz, a CANCER surivor working at Southwest Airlines *it was an honor to meet you dear one*,
Ike Davis, in New Mexico, an artisan who plays in the mud and creates beautiful tings out there, *www.negroartist.com*
what a joy you are to so many of
SOUTHWEST, thank you for visiting with me,
prayers of continued success and tobacco to your Pueblo uncle!
and for
Curtis, Susie Langham, Stasia and Billy Hall, Christina Chavez and Rick and Ryan, Pam Meyer, Whitney, Diane Bystista, Susan, Leann Vincent, Roxanne Duran, Carole Poppendeck, Mary Jo H-shortes, Bridget, Robert Tanner Mara Tanner, Yolanda L Acosta, Antonio F. Balderrama, Denise Flowers, Lisa Balance, Sherry Stedman, Rose, Marquette, Acosta, Ortega, The Pueblo Peoples,
All those I was honored to spend time with in
"Ohio, Crossroads Hospice, El Paso, Santa Fe, Albuquerque"

Jeremy, Florence, Cal, Sarch, our new friends of Portugal, Mike, AnnMary,Stephanie, Jimmy, Keli, Kasi, Katherine, Julie, Allan, Lynda,LeeAnn,
KS Comfort Keepers, Stephen Bright, Linda and staff tI learned there are troubles of more than one kind. Some come from ahead, others come from behind. But I've bought a big bat. I'm all ready, you see. Now my troubles are going to have trouble with me. -- Dr. Seuss here; Melody,Brenda A and children Sarah, David Rachel; Gloria, Pete, Fred, Max, JJ, Barb and Leo Henning, Rick Fechner, Ryan Baurain, Melissa Reid, "Probation Professional pals", Jim Vander May (*who has been working in the Professional field for 45 years in Michigan*, Dale, Herschel, Bonnie, Louise, Holly, Jerry, Faith, Yvette, Happy, Audrey,


and
Rod Markowski, Lynn, Ryan, Jordon, Darryl Markowski, I thank you for your service) Brian Markowski, Shannon Becker, Nick, Reagan, Dr Iris of Detroit Medical Center, (was lovely meeting you on the flight, please take best care of you) Sandy R. Carol, Stephanie, Marnie, Geri, Chris, Matt,
those in Oklahoma City, in Tulsa, In Ft Worth, Dallas, Ike,
Isabel, Teresa, Janelle, Patricia, Susan, Karen, Laura in Yuba City CA,
Crossroads Hospice and those who care out there working and walking the walk, Perry, Clayton, George, Janet, and all in green!
Rick, Calley, Ron, Rebekeh, Brenda, Becca, Audrey, Gabe, Dena, BEth, Lill, Jay Hanson, Jennifer, Beth Jett, Huntsville AL, Sheri, Wendy Reese and family, The Boy Scouts of Dora AL, Cam, Sandy, Toby, Edith Vaughn and family,Susan, Greg and Kyle Korabek (Landon Korabek on the other side now), Stephen Bright and family, Walter Littlemoon, Jane, Laura, Mitch, Jenn, Chris, Mary, Taft, Martha Deaver, Morris, Dahlee, Rose Brick, The Baitinger Family, The Yaslowitz Family, The St Petersbug PD, Congresswoman Gabbie and her family, Dahlee in NJ, Judy Kelley, beloved husband and family, Jennifer, (now being watched over by her beloved husband and child), Norma, EE, Little Cub to CJ and Angel eyes Jack, Daniel, Dave, Cindy and Steve, Marty, Sweet Pea and Pie Face, Florence, Jeremy, Dennis, Darrel, Greg, Leroy, Rebekka, Carly, John, Diana, Crystal, Karen, Janet, Callie, Lorie, Laura, Larry,


2 Wolves and Jinx in SD, (http://www.2wolvescreations.com/)
Kelly and family,Judy W and her 4 sons up there in New England, Cherokee Wick, Benni, Gayle, Jonathan, Great Aunt Effie's family, Marilyn Warren, Ilene, Tweak and Chris, Jen and Bian, Ericka, Shannon, Hannah Sherabow, Pam C. and family, Susan S., Angela A., Nancy W, Sue G, Kelly and family,Mato Oyate Kola, Susan Brouse, Cindy and Stevie, Kim, Olatz, EVB, Guin, Yiva, Mary, Sandra and family, Christina Hellen, Dotti B., Susan and Greg, Amy, Becky and Barry Long, Christina, Matt and children, Aaron, Lisa and family, Freda, Linda Katie, Pat D, Tink and Mitch, LITTLE Ben, Jerry, Trish, Barb, Anastasia, Mary, Rylee, Lindsay, Ann, Sarah, Ruth, Johnny, Bobby and the Tucker Family, The Spraker Family,Kenny H, Michelle, Sandy, Addie and family in Canada, Sandy, BraveHeart, Rowena, Chris, Robyn Elizabeth, Jean, Duke,Rowena, Chris, Baby Robyn Elizabeth, Diane Smallze and family, Patti and family, The Korabek Family and friends, The Gasse Family and Friends,
Officer Crawford of St Petersburg, The Kocab Family, baby Lilly Nicole Kocab, The Curtis Family, Tarpon PD, those serving here and there in Uniform... Those now walking The Thin Blue Line, (far to many joining that line recently across our Nation),
Mylee, Mikey and family in DC, Jack M & Janis in OC, Stephen, Stuart Wittel (back from his 4th tour as a fighter pilot of the US MARINES inAfghanistan) and his parents Sandy and Stuart, Lavie Coltrane and her loving family, Andrea Gasse and family here and in New England, Ali and family, Randy and Winnie in New Mexico, Jill Wheaton L, Dr Peter in NY, Dr Rev Bev, Irene M, Bernice, Eileen and family, Dorothy, Angela, Kamryn Elijah, Ode, "Southwest VA", Vicki, Matthew and family, Chris, Lovie, Nancy, Pedro and Our adopted family in BRAZIL, Our North American Black American Bears, The Windcross Convservacy and those beautiful Spanish Mustangs known as "pocket ponies"... the dolpins , always our most remarkable dolphins!!!
AND for:
Anne, Jim, JADE, Joseph, Cathy Madden, Nathan, and her family., Cindy in NC, Liz, Lee, Molly, Joanie, Jude, COFA, Judi, Ken, Matthew, Nick, Matt, Mark's family and many friends , Pat, Irene, Kevin, Dr D, Deb, Randy, Dr B, Isabelle, Kelsey, Sabrina , Charlie and family, Jean, Julie, Rhonda, Victoria, Mildred, Andi and family, Faith, Denise, Jim, Tom, Joey, Shelby friends and family, Judi, Phylis, Joyce, Gina, Tonya, Beverly and Family, Janeth, Melissa,Virginia, Stacey, Elizabeth, Nita, Gary Siegal, Adrienna, Brian Mawbey, the Boyan Family, Jean R and friend Christy Rider, Victoria and hubbie, Stephen, Gayle, Steph, Chris, Erica, Eileen, John, Mindy, Jack, Susan Werth Becken, her brother Mike and family, Craig James Lightfoot and his family, Kenny, Audrey, Ed Saner, Patty Crowley, Bennie, Gail, Jonathan, Moe, Beverly, Dennis, Peter, Trish, Cynthia, Heidi and her family, Kathy Knights family, Edith Vaughn, Candy, Cynthia, Jenn, Eve, Edith, Jason, Karen, Linda, Joyce, Belinda, Jeanette, Jennifer, Patti, Sandy S, and ...
(Feel free to let me know if you would like to add your/or a friends name to our prayer bowl)

Prayers goin up for those
in
Southwest Virginia who now have this horrible flu/virus
and
for EE in Colorado who has been and is so very ill out there;
you are being thought of so very often.

I hope that Tyler Perry's words today
will lift you
fuel you
and
remind you of
the power you have
to move through the challenges you are facing,
one step at a time
in
FAITH.

Walk in Beauty
DRSES




8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Check out poem by Linda Ellis. It's called
" the dash". I'm trying to ' live my dash' love ya dr S!!

Anonymous said...

glad to see you back. You have been missed. Love the idea of not looking for the light at the end of the tunnel, but rather the little light up close, and our ability to, one little step at a time. to move forward. Thank you doc.
Much love, and hope tomorrow brings you closer to good health and further from the hell of the flu.

Anonymous said...

So very sorry to Andrea, I wish you peace my friend! Take good care of you! And Dr SES...stay well dang it! The eagles just don't soar as high with you sick in bed! Happy & Healthy New Year to all the bloggers!

Anonymous said...

Awesome blog Cuzzie~Love me some Tyler Perry as well. His words were very powerful and oh so true. We all need to walk by Faith~~Today the boys and I were baptized at our church, Central United Methodist in Radford, VA. I have always wanted to be Baptized but never gave it a second thought and now I know why. I am so proud of D'Vante & Kamryn and it meant the world to me for the 3 of us to be Baptized together~~A day I know I will never forget~~

Tyler said it so well.....Live by faith! No matter what you see happening around you, no matter how dark it may be, follow the lamp at your feet that God provides to us all, no matter who we are. A small step is still a step forward~~
Amen

Irene M said...

Morning to all, this Monday, I have a lot of catching up to do:
Happy Dr. Sherry is feeling better, really am.
My dear friend, Andrea, sign me A: I am so so sorry to hear of your sudden loss Dad. My heart goes out to you. Say his name.....
The Tyler Perry story really got me good, thinking and learning to live a different way.
Thanks for sharing. Keepin it real over here, I am staying out of trouble not eating IceScream

Anonymous said...

So glad to hear Dr. Sherry that you are feeling better. Hope you grow stronger and healthier every day.
Still praying for our Andrea "A" at the suddent loss of your Father. I know how difficult that is as I have been in those same shoes. Be comforted to know that he is only a breath away.
Irene, good to see your words this morning and things are well. It is getting colder here in SE Michigan but I can take the cold - just please - no snow and no ice. It would be a wonderfull rest of the winter. We have been most fortunate so far.
I am asking Dr. Sherry and all those who stop by here to remember me in your prayers and I would greatly appreciate that. I am trying not to worry or dwell on the fact that after 31 years, my job may be eliminated in the very near future. Sadly, that is what happens when a new company takes over an existing company. Many have already been eliminated. I know that when God closes one door He opens another and we just have to step through but I like my job and am comfortable where I am and too close to retirement but yet far away to make a change.
Take care friend and have a wonderful and peaceful day. Fluff/Sandy♥

Dot/Mom/Cob/Aunt said...

Hello to Irene, Fluff/Sandy and all. My prayers were finally answered Sunday when my niece Angie, Kamryn and D'Vante decided to be baptized. When our Pastor told us about what he was going to do about baptism, Kamryn looked at me and said I want to be baptized. I told him to tell his mom. The minister had a tub full of water and rocks, I have never seen this before, he said for anyone to come, take a rock out of the water and put it on their forehead and if you have never been baptized to stand with him. All others were to put the rock on their forehead and they could take the rock and the service would be over. The ones who stayed that had never been baptized standing with him, he picked up a rock and put it on their forehead and baptized them. It was awesome and a beautiful way to be in Gods hands and a part of the Church family. I have prayed for this to happen a long time. God does work in mysterious ways. Blessings to all who read this blog and we will be praying for Fluff/Sandy and her job. Blessings to Dr. SES for her full recovery from her sickness. Tyler Perry is a great person and he makes it real.

Anonymous said...

Happy Tuesday friends - Dr. Sherry, I hope you are feeling better with each day that comes. Such good news about family being baptized together. What a Blessing!
Thank you for your prayers for my job - I am better this week and accepting that whatever happens happens and that God is in control and will take care of me as He always has.
Still holding "A" Andrea in pray over the sudden loss of her Father. Thinking about EE and hope things are looking better and recuperation time is going well. You all have a great day and hope the weather is good wherever you are this day. Fluff/Sandy♥