Thursday, November 24, 2011

HAPPY THANKSGIVING



HAPPY THANKSGIVING
FROM
MY HOME
TO YOURS!
Blessings on the wind
to all
today
on this
day
of
"thanks and in giving"
><
mAY YOUR DAY BE FILLED WITH
BLESSINGS
JOY
AND MEMORIES
OF ALL THAT
HAS EVER BEEN
HOPE
AND LOVE
FOR
ALL THAT
IS
AND
PRAYERS
FOR that yet to be
...
mAY you have the strength in that which is yet to come,
the fight to stand strong,
the will to be what is needed
and
the faith
to move mountains!
BUT
for today...
"Let's be thankful"
...
Thank you
to those who are serving our
Nation,
Thank you family,
Thank you loved ones,
family of choice,
friends,
those who gather here,
Thank you
all of you
for being of kind spirit
and
gentle warriors
who step out of self
in service and care of another
to give all that you are to
those that you love
and
for
YOU...
Remember.
Start this day with those arm exercises
so you'll be prepared for that meal...
Lift
one two three
stretch
one two threeeeeee
Bend
one two threeeee
and
NOW?
Get ready
its'
855am
here
and
that means
IT'S TIME
FOR THE
MACYS' PARADE!!!!
STOMP

Let's goooo
and
for you that don't read til' tonight...
sure hope you taped it!

Best to all dear ones
and
Happy day of remembering,
it is now
the time
to start the annual remember to be thankful all the time
kick off!
welcome to the holiday season!!!
...
WALK IN BEAUTY
DRSES

7 comments:

Irene M said...

Happy Turkey Day to all.
Nice photo, doc, that turkey looks like it ATE an entire turkey, ha-ha!
Thankful for all my blessings, so I am sending some out to the page dwellers, as well.
I remain FIRM and happy

Anonymous said...

Happy Thanksgiving to all. Most thankful for your words and the sentiments you offer to those who gather here. Hope your holiday is restful, with lots of reasons to be grateful.
Am all about the parade this morning. Gettin ready to heat up the oven and toss in the bird. Lickin my chops already.

fluff said...

Wishing Dr. Sherry, family, friends and all those who stop by here a very Happy and Blessed Thanksgiving. Thank you for always being here and the words of wisdom and well wishes. Sandy♥

kelly 2 Wolves said...

HAPPY TURKEY DAY! MANY BLESSINGS FROM MY HOUSE TO YOURS, WISHING EVERYONE A SAFE AND WONDERFILLED DAY BLESSINGS ALL! <3

Anonymous said...

hellooooo.
Haand ppy Thanksgiving day to all !
wishing the best this life has to offer,
and a very special THANK YOU
to all who visit here,
hugging my angels, ♥ ♥
sign me, A.
~ ~ STOMP ~ ~

Anonymous said...

p.s.
LOL...
had help from my kitty typing...
HAPPY THANKSGIVING !

Anonymous said...

Thankful I am for all of the Blessings I shared this beautiful day with family and friends. Enough food to feed the Army, one of these days I am going to help feed the hungry and that way I want eat so much. This is the first year I did not cook anything at all. It was a joy to see all chow down with the many dishes. I was grateful for the long distance phone calls and to talk to my 2 special daughters. How blessed I am. Bless all who gather here, Dr. SES words of wisdom and blessings. Bless all of our soldiers and their families. I was driving my 10yr. old nephew to his home to pick up his electric cord for the i-pod there was a suv in front of me and it said PRAY FOR OUR SOLDIERS, I pulled up beside him to the embarsement of the 10 yr. old and told him I was proud of him and thanks for protecting us, I had to explain to the 10yr. old he should shake the hands when he sees a soldier as he is protecting our Country. I think he got the message. Blessings to all who are traveling, who was watching the football game and all who are home and safe. Blessings