Saturday, February 4, 2012

ARE WE READY FOR SOME SUPER SUNDAY???

ARE YOU READY FOR
SOME
SUPER BOWL
Now I know it's Saturday
but
we have to get
our
Excited ON
don't we???
LOL
...
It's time
to get to the store,
get those Nachos, the sodas, the beer
the
CHICKEN WINGS
the ribs

and
get those jerseys on!!!
Time to fire up the grill
sit on the
"tail gates of your home or
your
RV
or
your
truck
or
"your couch"

Well of course it doesn't matter what jerseys you put on
as the odds are great that your team is not one of the two that will be in the coveted positions of playing,
BUT
maybe just maybe
you are rooting
for one of those
teams?
Will it be New England
or
Will it be the Giants
who walk away the winners
of the
Super Bowl 2012?
Since everyone else has thrown in
their predictions of the winner,
I might as well throw mine in
and
I say
"the Giants will take it this year"
..
But then again, what do I know?
I'm mostly excited to
see the commercials
as
they usually just amaze me
and I am often heard to say,
"what I wouldn't give to have just a 1/10th
of that money spent on a commercial during the good ole Super Bowl"!
Can you even imagine
for 60 seconds
laying out that kinda money
in hopes we are all mezmorized to the
ad
rather than in the kitchen filling our plates with food
or
getting a cold one
or
at a bar
and at that precise moment
gone to the bathroom?
...
The grills will fire up across the country
for those who haven't spent the money
and
decided to join the masses
to attend the famed
bowl
and
then there are the bars
who are counting on record numbers
to join with strangers
and immediately become
fierce friends
(or not)
as they root with all their might
for their teams
or
the team they have selected as a result of their team not making it to the
big event!
It is
THE BIGG EVENT
are YOU ready?
Here's the info/scoop
so you can be sure to feel like you are in the know: http://www.indianapolissuperbowl.com/

and you are going to be amazed at all there is to know
about
2012 Super Bowl!
And then there is the half-time show;
I bet the commissioner of the NFL
is having a some sleepless nights
as he thinks of
Madonna taking the field for that!

Talk about the potential of "wardrobe malfunctions"...
Madonna is known to trademark what most would call
"wardrobe malfunctions"
so I'm thinking
the ole' comissioner might just have some
hair loss over this selection this year!
As Madonna has already stated:
 "I have eight minutes to set up my stage, 12 minutes to put on the greatest show on Earth, and I have seven minutes to take it down. So, that football field is clean for the second half of the game," she said. "How do you do that? But it will be epic!"

Maybe it's me, but I'm thinkin
Willie Nelson could have done
one helluva job
and
we wouldn't ever have to worry about
a
wardrobe malfunction!
...
It will be an intense evening
where two teams are pumped up
fired up
and
are wanting that ring
and
a trip to disney!
I still don't get the trip to disney though
since each player could in fact buy parcels of Disney or anything other thing should they desire!!!
><
Oh I just can't wait...
We get to see Beckman in underwear
and
his beautiful scuplted and tattooed body
...
We get to see Pepsi
in all its glory who is throwing the party.
BUT
we get to see
COKE and the bears
and
we all know that coke is the
"REAL THING"
when it comes to taste and commercials!
...
Tickets are going for
$2500.00 and UP
just imagine
for that kinda money you can be mobbed by folks, not see the game well
and
pick up trinkets and hear the maddening sounds of feet, hollers and jeers and cheers
OR
you can go to the islands for a vacation
and put your toes in the water,
your butt in the sand
and
have a cold beer handed to you
while gazing at the aqua waters with your
relax on!
...
hmmm
decisions decisions
of course you can leave the sand
and
belly up to a bar
to watch the game up close and personal
as well I should think!
Don't ya just love choices?
Next thing we know
we'll see an ad that tells us in 30 seconds how to bring back someone from the dead! http://www.superbowlcommercials2012.net/

One thing is certain;
it's almost game time
but you have all day to prepare,
to think about who you want to emerge as the winner of this years
trophy
of this years ring
and
to be able to scream,
"I'm goin to Disney"

Have a super Saturday friends,
ARE YOU READY FOR SOME
FOOTBALL?

Just a sample of the madness gearing up
for the big day!
ohhh it's goin to be a
FOOTBALL KINDA SUNDAY!
cAN you say
Super?
and we must say this:

GOD BLESS
THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA,
Thank you
to those who are and have served!
Make us
PROUD
Kelly Clarkson
when you sing that anthem!
The world is watching
and
we are depending on you
to
KICK it OFF
for
the
USA

Oh what an evening it will be
and
today I'm wishing you
all that you dare to dream!

Speaking of the
NATIONAL ANTHEM....
take a listen to
Patti

*yes those pipes went places most would dare
never try*
haha
ARE YOU READY?
I think today
I'll just surround myself with
music
and
soak up some sun!
yep I'm ready!!!

The fire is burning brightly, the sage is lit
and
"you are on my mind and in my heart"

Walk In Beauty,
DRSES
author of
Healing Heartaches, Stories of Loss and Life










6 comments:

Irene M said...

Morning friends. I am all about Super Bowl, the commercials, the half time, etc. I am a HUGE Madonna fan from waaaaayyyyyyy back when. Looking forward to seeing what she has to offer. I know Dr. SES put the picture of Nicki Minage up on the post, not thinking THAT was Madonna, right?
Eat, drink, root, toot, win. Happy Super Bowl Weekend:GO GIANTS

DrSES said...

OOOPS!!!
I've been served, noted and corrected FIRM one
haha
DrSherry

Irene M said...

Still laughing, Sherry, at your comment and correction.
Eyes Screaming with delight !

Anonymous said...

wow great blog as always. Greetings on the wind friends. Hope you all are enjoying a great weekend. We are with snow out here in CO. You have had some exciting days of late doc. so great to see after all the sickness.
hugs on the wind
EE

Anonymous said...

Hope everyone enjoys the Bowl. Er... Mostly the commercials. Have a lovely weekend all.

Anonymous said...

helloooooooo.
loved the blog and comments too.
I am a huge Patriots fen here..
would hope the game is exciting and a nail biter and the Pats by 7.
That's my lucky number.
Have a Super Sunday everyone !
blessings to all my friends here.
hugging my angels. ♥ ♥
sign me A.