Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Spring How I love Ya

Happy Wonderful
magnamimous
first day of
SPRING
...
Bring it ON
the sun
the new beginnings
the butterflies
and
the bright and most remarkable
possibilities
We are Ready!
Oh just the day is enough to make
ya
want to stop at a red light
jump out of your car
and
dance in the streets
while hollering
"I'm sooo blessed"
it is
SPRING!
Imagine
standing on top
of
the
Red Rocks
of
Sedona, or the magic places you can go in your mind
and
letting your voice be heard to the heavens
with a message
from your heart
for
the heavens and the world to hear...
One that will fill the air,
that sends a sound across the
Universal energies
filling all with its refrain
SPRING IS HERE
and
the flowers are peeking up and out
to show themselves
and
all of us
the beauty
and
buoyancy of life
and its remarkable new beginnings.
Today
your brain is sending messages so quick
that even the energy
and
mirror neuron of another is being received
and felt
without you even knowing it.
What you think, throw out
is being received by others
and
in turn is felt and picked up on
in a hot second or less than.
The stone thrown is like a pepple in a river
or ocean
its effects are wide spread as that ripple
just keeps going.
Research now has shown us
what the First Americans have known forever
I do believe now more than ever.
The Universal Oneness that connects us
through one affects all.
Spring,
a time of renewal, a time of healing,
a time of new beginning
is
NOW.
It is happening right here,
today
...
Look around you,
smile at people
reach out
in ways you have never ever thought of before,
Be very aware of the power of your heart,
your brain is working
both hemispheres together
and the connections
and
wiring are astounding
in their transmissions
in their abilities
and
you are the one who can achieve mastery
with practice
with intention
with
self regulation!
STOMP
Enjoy each day,
each precious moment
interaction.
Take the time to breath
to re-set your thought
before your next action
or
next sentence.
Take a deep breath
before sending that email
making that statement,
look around at all the
New possibilities
New sprouts
New Beginnings
and
opporunities
and
DANCE
in anyway
or any fashion
STRETCH
and
know
that motion
is
emotion
and
YOU
are
the master
of
the day...
Find YOUR child wonder
and
Play...

Walk in Beauty
DRSES


2 comments:

fluff said...

Oh Dr. Sherry, what wonderful words today and so refreshing to ones mind. Yes, Spring, I love it also. Yesterday my daffodils all popped open and are beautiful, bright and yellow screeming "It's Spring" Yeah!!! They greeted me when I arrived home yesterday from work. I saw my first Robin of the summer yesterday also and today here in SE Michigan it is going up to 78°. Spring is one of my favorite seasons. Love to feel the sun on my skin. I can't wait to get off work and get outside. Wishing you and all those who stop by here a wonderfully, colorful Spring Day. Hope you have some time to enjoy the lovely weather, watch the birds and look for those butterflies that will soon be here also. /Sandy♥

Irene M said...

Spring into SPRING ! Yes, Dr. Sherry, you hit it right this day.
POP, STOMP, SMILE and love this life we have.
I continue to keep busy each day, active, happy & helpful, so when I lay my head down @ nite, I know I have done my best for me and others
Enjoy this Tuesday people, see ya
tomorrow ! EyeScream (ing)