Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Y0u wanted me to read to YOU, so here ya go!

Keepin it real
today at the
table,
many asked to hear me read
from
Healing Heartaches,
so
here you are!
haha

Remember
to share with your friends
and
subscribe to the blogs
cos'
when we hit
101
we will put all the names
in my hat
and
the neighbor
Sandy
will draw a winner
of
a signed copy
of
Healing Heartaches
...
Yes,
Gypsy and Jeepers will of course help pull out the name!
Look forward to hearing from
each of you.

Walk in Beauty,
DRSES
keepin it real


3 comments:

fluff said...

Oh Dr. Sherry, I am touched to my heart and soul. Thank you for the video tonight. Very much needed and oh So True. God Bless you and take care. /Sandy♥

Anonymous said...

hellooooo,
I agree with Fluff.. thanks for the "bedtime story", just hitting my pillow and thought I'd see if I could find my way here... seem to have been lost in virtual land the past week or so and oh my,
THERE'S NO PLACE LIKE HOME !!
I enjoy he new blog but I was missing my friends here...
sweet dreams everyone!
hugging my angels, ♥ ♥
sign me, A.

Irene M said...

............ I may be a day late in commenting after watching, but I so very much enjoyed the live you tube. I was touched, listening to every word. Thank you for taking time each day to make us beam a little more into our days with your sun-shining face, soothing voice, and stunning visuals. Question: How come the book was backwards, like in a mirror ? ONLY I WOULD ASK, right?
Eye Matter, EyeScream FIRM