Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Gentle Rains and Storms a Brewing

The rain is falling gently and the beauty is leaving its mark on the fragrance on the earth; in the smells of the grasses,
the drops on the hibiscus,
the air is wet.
I'm reminded of the ripples
once a pepple is cast into the water
as I look at the pool with each drop hitting the water and the many rings that it leaves moving outward on the waters.
Skies are gray today,
storms have been brewing in the hearts and souls of so many for days now,
as hearts are heavy,
perhaps Creator is crying
or preparing others or showing their is great release in tears?
Or beauty in times of great pain and journey being walked or struggle?
Ah so many questions
and struggles in life
often not within our control,
not even within our sight
or first hand knowing.
Days of wondering, of hoping, of questioning; of having to rely on instinct and experience to be the greatest teacher
and using our Creator within to guide us to our truth, when truth is hard to find
or experience allows us to know that not is all what it seems.
Shadows play games sometimes
and rain can wash it all away when questions and hazy vision make for inability to see clearly.
We sometimes have to work the plan through the storms to see the signs that we are doing all that we can; and along the way we may even get a sign that spirit is with us, the the Creator knows we are doing our part, the the storm may be there but there is always the rainbow
and although we may not understand it,
life is waiting of for our gratitude
and for us to pay it forward
and be appreciative of all that is
ours.
Life
during the good times, the stressful times,
the hard and pain filled times
is precious and filled with amazing grace.
To step out of self
and into service for another by thoughts
actions
and compassion allows us to see beyond the rains and storms of life
into the great possibilites
of truth, honor, integrity
and value this very moment.
To extend a hand that makes a lasting imprint
on anothers' heart.
Just as Kamryn's hand as he left his
on a stone of remembrance for our beloved 4 legged Magic
when he was able to work through grief
and yet remember all those times
of great love, laughter
and joy.
That hand, little yet powerful
extended and still does
in ways that fill the heart.
Extend your hand today.
Extend you heart,
your joy, your laughter!
Let your words be your truth
and
STand through the rains, the storms, and even the rainbow of life.

Of course
there may be times you have to stand with warpaint on;
have to stand in strength
and have to throw out some tough love on the way!
Other times you may need boots to wade through the B.S. in order to not get your feet dirty
as you sort through the crap of life
to get to the real of it,
and believe me when I tell you
it can be tiresome, heart wretching
and draining.
But one thing I do know,
the truth will always come out,
the storms of life will always pass
if you choose to stand,
to keep walking
and
to not get trapped in the story; yours that of others, or the worlds!

Now with that said,
enjoy each moment,
and today is your moment!
...
Tonight at 7pm I will again light candles and ask all to join in lighting theirs for
Thomas O'Brien who is still at MD Anderson out there in Texas with his Mom Debbie at his side.
Debbie is donating platelets for him today; and if anyone is reading this out near MD Anderson and wants to donate; please contact them.
Well truth be told, I am burning the candles round the clock,
yet I'm asking all to join in around the world at 7p your time zone,
to light the night for
strength, compassion, love and to light the way on this painful journey that Thomas is on and his mom
to feel the Universal Love
of the world.
We're with you Thomas.
Prayers and thoughts are surrounding you by those 5,001 facebook warriors and so many more around the world.

...
We will light up the skies again tonight and surround you in its warm lights...

OHHH MY GOODNESS
Let me end with this most wonderful news!
My little Godson
KAMRYN ELIJAH
that little jumpman Kam
has gone and made me so proud
that I hooped and hollered
and hugged him across the skies
yesterday!
KAMRYN ELIJAH
HAS GOTTEN HIS FINAL GRADES
AND
AND
HE MADE THE HONOR ROLLS
AND
I AM SOOOO PROUD OF YOU
KAMRYN!
woooo wooooh
YEA BABY!
YOU ARE THE BOMBDIGGEDITY
here we come California
to the Michael Jordon flight school
for you to meet your hero this summer!
ohhhh yea you did
AWESOME!
Can I tell you how many times we've watched Space Jam,
and that Kamryn has loved MJ since he was 2 years old?
Oh boy
Kamryn I AM SOOO PROUD OF YOU
get that basketball ready and shoot the hoops baby,
soon very soon you will be standing in front of your man
the one and only
Michael Jordon!
....
 
Oh yes
I believe he will fly!



Walk in Beauty
DRSES



12 comments:

Anonymous said...

helloooooooo.
it’s me, yep, up and trying to get into the swing of the day before it passes me
by. I am the perpetual night owl, not by choice, but from working crazy hours and
mostly not calling it a night until 4am or so… BUT, for a reason , not sure why, I
am awake and listening to the beautiful gentle rain here this morning.. my 3 cats
are sitting at the window speaking with the dove who occasinally visits on the outer
side of the sill.. nose to beak, amazing… the dove has been in the little palm tree ,
since the wee hours of dawn, singing his mournful song. My mind is full of thought,
and many prayers are in my heart…….
Loved the message today, read the blog from yesterday as well… this page is so
much a part of me. Thanks, as always, to everyone who takes the time to leave and a thought and caring words. I love finding humor, kindness and compassion daily. So, Doc, KNOW that you are treasured by many of us who visit here..
@ Oshkosh.. you make me laugh and my heart smiles when I read your posts and I
think you hit it on the head when you used the word ‘genuiness”.. I know what you mean and that is important to me too.
I cannot stop thinking of warrior Thomas.. there is no doubt that he and his Mom, Dad and friends by his side did feel all of the energy and love sent into the night by candlelight.
I wish and pray that their journey stays blessed and peaceful.. they are strong and so brave, I am blessed and thankful to have had a chance to be part of the 5000..
okay, time to hit the coffee pot, put my “stomp” on and get my butt out of bed,
time goes by so fast , especially a day off…
I wish you all a fantabulous day, have a wee bit of icescream today FIRM.. you
deserve it… I am heading to the animal shelter to donate some stuff, inspired by
FLUFF…
and high five to DR.SES…
sign me, hugging my angels ♥
A.

Anonymous said...

hellooooooo.
FANTASTIC JOB to Kamyrn..
I am sure he will fly.. not
a doubt here !!
Loving the morning rains, love that
fresh smell, and we need it so badly here...I am heading out and about
and love to feel the raindrops on my
face. Thanks Doc for the wonderful and most thoughtful words today..
Candles lit here all night, need to
restock today as I have been using
them very often lately..
I can get lost watching the flame of
a candle, it fills me up with such a
peaceful feeling...
Prayers in the wind for Thomas and his family, EE and Ali..
Wishing a puddle stompimg
kind of day to all...
hugging my angels, oh so many angels..sign me, ♥ A.

Anonymous said...

hellooooooo.
FANTASTIC JOB to Kamyrn..
I am sure he will fly.. not
a doubt here !!
Loving the morning rains, love that
fresh smell, and we need it so badly here...I am heading out and about
and love to feel the raindrops on my
face. Thanks Doc for the wonderful and most thoughtful words today..
Candles lit here all night, need to
restock today as I have been using
them very often lately..
I can get lost watching the flame of
a candle, it fills me up with such a
peaceful feeling...
Prayers in the wind for Thomas and his family, EE and Ali..
Wishing a puddle stompimg
kind of day to all...
hugging my angels, oh so many angels..sign me, ♥ A.

Anonymous said...

helloooo.
am kind of confused here..
perhaps I am up way too early???
posted on the other page first..
now it is here, then posted here only
once and it is here twice ??
way to complex for me !
what's up with that ?
~ A. ~

fluff said...

Well, good morning Dr. Sherry and friends. "A" you are so funny and inspiring and your heart felt words and messages are so uplifting. You are up early. I had to chuckle as I kept reading and thought I "just read that!" I don't get it either. I noticed that sometimes ones message will post twice- don't ask me how it happens. I am grateful you took donations to the animal shelter. So many shelters survive on the donations from others and we are ever grateful when someone comes in to bring those things that we use daily, for our precious orphan animals, and tend to run out of. Most shelters have a wish list for those who wish to donate items. Thank you "A" for being here. You are a Blessing.
Dr. Sherry, your message was so thought provoking today and for this I thank you. It was also raining here in SE Michigan this morning when I left for work but those birds were talking loud and wishing a good morning to their friends and the world around them. I just love the mornings in Spring and Summer. My 20+ year old Cockatiel has been joining those birds in their morning talk time and boy is he loud in the house calling out to those winged friends of his. I just looked out and the sky is bright blue and the sun is shining. Would love to be out there enjoying it.

Great big congratulations to Kamryn - GREAT JOB KAMRYN!! - You make your family very proud. I know you are looking forward to that promised Michael Jordan Flight School this summer. I look forward to hearing all about it and seeing pictures.
Keeping our Thomas O'Brien, there is Texas, in my prayers and his Mom and family. Praying he will find comfort and pain free days. Prayers for EE and our friends mentioned here.

I have to get busy here so wishing each of you a Wonderful Wednesday and may this day bring each of you peace and joy as you count your Blessings. /Sandy♥

oshkosh said...

YES AND YES AGAIN--I think Ms. Anonymous hellooo just made my day, because I have even did "trial runs" on here, (like an idiot)to see whuut was flying through the air, and why it landed where it did. I "thought" when we click on the comment button at the bottom of that colorful page where Dr. Sherry writes, that it should just stay there. Can it just stay there Dr. Sherry? Why we on this "blogger" page? JUST asking, I could just keep on truckin down that beautiful colored page, and all the comment would be in row, one after the other, and all in the same place. Sometimes it throws me over here when I hit the comment button, and sometimes it don't. NOW I HAVE POSSIBLY JUST FRIED MY OWN BURGER ANONYMOUS FOR BRINGING IT UP, but I just be asking.

Why the world can't pull together on a continuous basis, like what I experienced yesterday, is beyond me.

Motown Space Jam Mama--my heart leaped about taking him to MJ camp.

Irene--Glad you got a kick out of the "60 minutes" deal.

Was wondering yesterday, and started to ask, but didn't, about DMC-- Stuff and Puters--nothing can throw me a 360 degree spin more than those two things!! (Mostly the "Puter" part.

To DRSES, I say----TOMORROW IS THURSDAY, and I gotta clean out my flower beds. (Just sayin in case I be late on here tomorrow).

And lastly----LLL Y MMM!!!

oshkosh said...

And now, (while I was typing) Fluff's post beat mine on here, and she said something bout she don't get it either--I HAVE NOOO CLUE WHAT EVERYBODY IS NOT GETTIN'--FOR THE LIFE OF ME, I CANNOT FIGURE IT OUT!!!!!! LLLLL MMMMM BBBB OOOOO!!!!!! (plumb off)(totally off)!!!!
HANG IN THEIR MY SWEET WITNESS BACKERS, WE ON A ROLL NOW!!!!!!!!

Irene M said...

Very much enjoyed the short video of MJ flying ! Hope the big K. gets to go and meet him.
Holding my head, reading the comments. HELLO EVERYONE, is it near the full moon again ?
Having some weather here in my neck of the woods, so staying inside, organizing, dancing to music TOO LOUD for neighbors, but so what, who cares? STOMP / FIRM

Anonymous said...

hellooooo,
hey Irene !
who need a full moon to be
out of whack ???
NOT ME !!
you go girl, turn up those Tunes
and just DANCE the day away !
love it...
~ A. ~

oshkosh said...

DITTO DITTO DITTO ANONYMOUS. "OUT OF WHACK" HAS IT'S BENEFITS!!!! LLLLOOOLLL

LAWWWDDDD---YOU PEOPLE ARE FUN!!!!

YOU just keep dancin' Irene. If Dr. Sherry wants to know "what in the world is going on here today", I will tell her you innocent, you were just dancin' !!! Love ya!

Anonymous said...

Greetings to all, and especially to Kam for his great report card. This summer will be a highlight for him as he attends the basketball camp with MJ in California. Go get um guy.
Candles burning with light and warmth for our friend in Texas,rest gently.
Feel the love.
As for you silly girls and your repeat posts.... Silly says it all.

Anonymous said...

Dear Thomas and Debbie, the candles are glowing here in Southwest Va.. There are so many people here who have lit the candles and are praying real hard for you and your mom. God bless and keep you free of pain, you are our hero. Kam is really soaring with all of the news of him and MJ. Loved the video of MJ. The flowers are beautiful and the pictures are awesome of the kids. Loved Magic was with the kids. Blessings to all. Keep the faith and hold your head high. Thanks to all with your good wishes and prayers for each other. Blessings to Dr. SES.