Sunday, May 13, 2012

Happy Mothers day to all

Wishing all a beautiful
Mothers' Day
filled with remarkable memories
of times shared,
lessons learned
gifts that still are opened with joy, through tears, remembrances
and breathtaking heart filled grace.
Mothers Day
a time to remember, a time of gratitude
for many a time of painful reminders
and one of
great sadness
for many mothers who have had to bury children, all gone too soon.
For others, now missing Mothers
who are gone but not forgotten,
living on in memory, watching from not too far a distance.
For even others we hear of strained relations, of angst within family systems,
and most often
of those Mothers whose pain of the loss of child comes strong on days like this
as they wish for just more time; one more day
with those precious children in their eyes
now playing on the other side.
We celebrate Mothers all over the globe
as we remember them;
as we also remember the good times shared
the foundations that have been laid,
as we moved on and built our houses,
developed our moral compass
and
lead our lives
and grow the gardens of our souls.
Happy Mothers Day
to all in the world today.
May you grasp each moment
live life to its fullest
and
enjoy every breath!
Some Mothers do know how to do it right
and
have a way of expressing themselves!
Let me introduce you to
MY MOTHER
...
Happy MOTHERS DAY MOM!
With love
as readers now know
you do know how to "swag".
So
Mothers everywhere
get your "swag" on today
and have the best
Mothers Day ever.
After all,
it is your day!
and if you don't believe that you have the right to wear it, or do it,
take a look at the "inventor of swag"
my Granny!
slippers and a bike
with the "real swag" on!

Sunday prayers going up
for all this day
and
everyday

Happy Mothers Day
to all !

Walk in Beauty
DRSES

THE LANDON KORABEK ANNUAL
ONE LOVE JAMFEST
WAS A HUGE AND
OVERWHELMING EVENT
DETAILS TO COME
...



7 comments:

Irene M said...

Happy Mother's Day on this Sunday.
Candle lit over here for my dear mom Rose, gone to the other side, but still with me each step, breath, depth of MY life now.
I put my " Palms " together in Palm Harbor yesterday @ JAMFEST for Landon. What a huge event and success that was. Dr. SES spoke and opened the 6 hr event. Blessed to see our Dr. Sherry in person.
Enjoy each moment today, what ever you decide to do. I am Fully FIRM
today and might actually eat some IceCream......

fluff said...

Wishing a very Happy Mother's Day to all the Mothers today. Even those Mothers with furry four leggeds. Surely missing my precious Mom today who has been gone for 1 year2 month. I know she is forever in my heart and watches over me from above. Hugs to you today /Sandy♥

oshkosh said...

Well now blame it--I posted on the other one. You all just go over there and read it. Had all of you all a message, and I am not retyping it now----Me and wordpress get along better than this blogger.com do. Dr. Sherry, just find it, read it, and tell Irene, Fluff, and that anonymous what I told them. You also had a message. Sometimes when I click on reply, it throws me over to here, and sometimes it don't--I know its me, but just take care of it, and thanks. I can be so ignorant sometimes. Makes me mad at me!

oshkosh said...

Well now blame it--I posted on the other one. You all just go over there and read it. Had all of you all a message, and I am not retyping it now----Me and wordpress get along better than this blogger.com do. Dr. Sherry, just find it, read it, and tell Irene, Fluff, and that anonymous what I told them. You also had a message. Sometimes when I click on reply, it throws me over to here, and sometimes it don't--I know its me, but just take care of it, and thanks. I can be so ignorant sometimes. Makes me mad at me!

oshkosh said...

I only clicked post ONCE!!!! Let's see how many of these you get!!! This is a trial run.

Anonymous said...

oshkosh May 13, 2012 at 11:43 am


I am not responsible this morning for what gets on here, because this new version of windows is different. I did want to say, Irene, I would dip your ice cream and bring it to you if I could. Fluff, you cool, included those mom’s with animals too!! When that anonymous gets on here, want to tell her HAPPY Mother’s day, and to brand them burgers today with a big “M” on top of the bun! Hope she is off for the day. So….. to ALL a Happy Mother’s Day!!! As far as that lady who wrote this mother’s day card for all of us, the pictures made me tear, lost my mom when I was 9 in car accident. The one in the clouds was beautiful, and the ones of your mom were joyous. Did my heart good this morning. As far as the “details to come”– might wanna “hustle” it up on that one–cause the one of us who feels MORE than like a penny waiting for change about yesterday, might want to know more!! LOL (just sayin). May EVERY day be Happy Mother’s day to you, Dr. Sherry!!!!! As far as what you receive tomorrow, or the day after tomorrow—I had nothing to do with it. Besides that, you ain’t really worth it, I just got bored!!!!! THAT was a joke!!!! LLLLLLLLLLLLLOOOOOOOOOOLLLLLLLLLL

Anonymous said...

Everyone with light moods and smiles shining through the words. So thrilled that Jam Fest was a hit! Rompin around and clapping hands to the beat of the music! Would have loved to share the experience in person, alas.
To all the Mothers out there, have a great day. Hope you are celebrating you! Surely your families are, for without you, they would not exist. That alone is cause to say thanks to you Mom. STOMP.