Wednesday, May 2, 2012

SUPER MOON Alert, get ready

Friends get ready,
there's a
Perigee or
SUPERMOON
coming on May 5th
that well may be worth a gaze and a howl!
I've been saying for days that there must be one fine full moon on its way,
and sure enough this one is due to be quite amazing.
It has come to my attention that a young man who has a FACEBOOK PAGE
by the name of
Thomas O'Brien
has been diagnosed with cancer.
A request has been made for folks to request to 'friend him' on facebook,
to send him thoughts and prayers as he now fights this awful disease.
Soldier Thomas O'Brien
has fought for our country,
and
now we can surround him with our
warrior strength of prayers, thoughts
and
if you have a facebook page,
take the time to let him know
WE ARE WITH HIM!
thank him for his service to our country
as he now battles this horrid disease out there in his home in Texas.
We are a powerful force here and everywhere this is read around our world.
STOMP
THANK YOU soldier for your service
we will stand by you
and pray that you have all you need now
in this battle.
CANCER SUCKS.
...
I am still just shaking my head
laughing
and just amazed at the comments and love shared yesterday!
It's been a long time since so many have had such wonderful connections and taken the time to "just talk" here,
and
ohhh how I laughed and shared a dance, a tear and just outright had a ball reading all the thoughts shared this morning!
I now need a bookmark for my creds thanks to mamapatti/osh
and what a hoot that was
and honor to see all that 'witnessing'
I have to tell ya!
Let the music play on
and Ali I sure do hope you are feeling the connections and support there in SC!
YOU all are the "bombdiggidity" and run with some powerful angels/warriors
you do!

Get ready to raise your heads, grab your cameras and get yourself ready...
The last supermoon was back in 1993, and I don't know about you, but I can't remember if I looked or not back then!
But here on the east coast for the best effects, take a look as it rises, or just before it allows that sun to rise for the best effects and optical illusions;
one way or the other it sure is goin to stir up the tidal waves and the nervous systems of the folks here;
we're already seeing the effects of it coming in thoughts, actions, behaviors!
Perigee Moon is sure to delight and amaze those who love the moon and the wonder of our skies.
One thing is certain, this moon will be a fine brush to paint the flowers, and add rich color to our world
as it is closer to us, we will be tempted to reach up and climb on top for a better view!
Known as flower moon to the Native Americans
this moon is going to just knock us off our feet.
Oh how I would just love to be laying on the grounds of the
Washington Monument to view it
can you even imagine?
Or on the beach... now that is even better I'm thinkin to see it from a boat out on the gulf waters with that reflection on the waters;
and oh wait, I can even see a dolphin or two jumping in the air to celebrate their joys and happiness with me at the sights!
Oh the imagination is at work today
and I'm grateful!
"Don't judge any wo/man until you have walked two moons in her/his moccasins." [Native American Saying]
So get ready friends,
the
SUPERMOON is making its way to you in just a few days!
So keep in mind... things are often a bit wavy and off kilter, oh ok... at times outright crazzzy
 during times of the full moon, so don't be surprised if a SUPER moon intensifies all those things.

BREATHE, relax into it, and remember to take best care of you.
Let the MUSIC PLAY ON
friends
and please don't rent out space in your head to others
that is a high rent area!
Oh the wonderment of the moon!
The gratitude of this day
and the gifts that are YOURS.

When I admire the wonders of a sunset or the beauty of the moon, my soul expands in the worship of the creator." Gandhi"

Thank you warriors, for the incredible and wonderful comments of yesterday!
How wonderful to see our page come alive once again with interactions and support for
Ali and her Dad as they walk the journey together during this time of so much love, emotion, and others trying to say/do/tell "do it this way" in times of great heartaches
and stress.
She is feeling the power of connection and support
and
YOU are ALL AWESOME.

Walk in Beauty
DRSES



9 comments:

Anonymous said...

mamapatti
May 2, 2012 at 10:34 am Edit Reply
Thanks, Dr. Sherry, I was not aware of the coming supermoon, and marked my calendar. Guess Ali will keep us posted. She remains on my mind


copied from www.drses.wordpress.com

DrSES said...

SHERRY E SHOWALTER
May 2, 2012 at 10:39 Oh mamapatti, how you filled my heart yesterday, as well as our other blog was a buzz, with the power of warriors of gentle spirits there… yes I’m sure that Ali will keep us up to date as her Dad is now with her at HOME; I do believe he beat her once again at a game of cards as well! she has yet to beat him I’m told, even now! She has folks tryin to mind her business and found great comfort and strength in the words of many, the prayers, the hope and the validation… get ready for that moon darlin, and watch out cos’ you know how folks are when a full moon is on its way! ready to HOWL? huggin u from the suns rays here

Anonymous said...

mamapatti

There are forever “those” who “lip service” when you take a parent into your home, yet you never see them “DOING” anything helpful that the caregiver might need. TOO BUSY RUNNING THE MOUTH and sittin on the butt. When you said she would have days of wanting to run them out of her house–my heart felt for her- and I still feel for her. My dad was getting dementia toward the end, and fell in love with one of the caregivers I hired to take care of him while I worked. She had already drove him down to pick her out a new riding lawn mower, cause she said she would marry him, and his mental state knew no better. I call it “PREYING ON THE ELDERLY” —IT WASN’T JUST CAUSE IT WAS MY DAD—THAT WOULD PISS ME OFF FOR ANY ELDERY PERSON, NO MATTER WHO THEIR FAMILY WAS–EVEN IF I WAS NOT EVEN RELATED TO THEM. I know you are familiar with hair-raising stories, just like the pillow in your book. That’s why her story touched my heart. It was a full moon over my house for almost 4 years! If I lived by her, I swear, all she would have to do is give me her list written out of what errands, cleaning, and calls, and whatever SHE needed done. And done the way SHE wanted it done.

By the way, Dr. Sherry—it is really good to see you are so well thought of, (all them witnesses)~~~~~~~ I just wish I felt the same way all the rest of your readers feel about ya!!!! LLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

Anonymous said...

helloooooooooo.
super moon and cinqo de maio on the same day ??
oh my. the breezes here of the last few days have been clearing
the skies of clouds so that we may enjoy the fullest effects of the super moon



as I am trying to post, the winds are full of dynamic energy… can’t seem to stay
connected long enough to finish my thoughts…
Loved today’s read, once again, you have filled me up with
what I needed to get myself going…
Wishing all the best to everyone here, holding Ali and her beloved Dad close in
my heart..
Bring on the SUPER MOON … how lucky we are to be a piece of this awesome
universe…
sign me, A.

DrSES said...

hELLO Warriors of gentle spirit and fierce attitude here on the wicked cool Wednesday!
Blessings to each of you... I hear that Ali and her Dad are re reading the love of yesterday and today, re reading and filling themselves UP on the words, the support and encouragement of all here, all who read and feel the Universal energy of those who are connected through spirit and amazing grace.

Dad of the amazing daughter you have raised... I thank you and join with so many here in thanking you for your service, for you kind heart, compassionate spirit... Job well done sir. You have given so much to so many and managed to raise a woman who holds sacred the values you have taught now being blessed to care for you and love you with each breath, at times through tears as she prepares to let you go to the next place and join old friends, with a body that is free to soar on the wings of an Eagle as your grandsons and daughter will grieve you yet remember that hearts joined in life cannot be separated by death... death is not that strong, the love and relationships continue on until we meet again, joyful and free of pain and earthly worries or strain.... Please let her know, you will watch over her, you have given your best, have taught well. remind her of all those childhood memories if you have the energy, tell your stories again and again, allow her to video you, with the love that is so beautiful and so rich, steeped in traditions and times shared. Rest kind sir, and when it is time for you to step into the lights, you will know your work here is done... We are with you both, each step, each breath, each day and honored to be along the sacred journey you both are taking.
May the Creator place the rainbow on your shoulder allowing you to see it through tears of great gratitude and moments of grace.
Dr sherry
and to all of you I am grateful you are here and extend my heartfelt message
LOVE IS ETERNAL

Irene M said...

Wicked Wednesday and the SuperMoon info that I did not know.
Cinco-de-Mayo, Kentucky Derby and the Super FULL Moon all the same day. No wonder I am half-crazed already. Hi there Ali & Dad, hope today is smooth for you both.
Dr. SES, great to see the topics and page filling us up with emotion and stirring feelings.
Another day of good deeds for me.
Been driving since 7 am. An elderly mother and her daughter 4 trips to and from St. Pete Beach.
Don't ask.......... exhausted and HOT ! Bye for now, Irene M

fluff said...

Hello Friends and Happy Wednesday to you all. Sure have been thinking about you Ali and your Dad. Praying that you both will find peace in your days and the strong love will be felt each minute. What a Blessing the love of a Father and Daughter♥ It touches my heart. God Bless you all and your family.
Dr. Sherry, it was a great time of STOMPING yesterday and together again today.
I am also sending prayers for Soldier Thomas O'Brien there in Texas. Thank you Sir for your Service and Protection. God Bless you and comfort you and know that others care and support you in prayers.

Oh, I don't know about all those things happening on a Super full Moon, Cinco-de-Mayo, Kentucky Derby all the same day. You know it is so true all the wild things that happen during the full moon and we surely see it at the Trauma Hospital in Detroit. And all on a Saturday to Boot~~Wow. All I can say is I am glad I don't work weekends LOL! It will surely be a busy Monday for us sorting out all the stuff that will go on!

Late today, had a busy day at work. I am soon out the door to a Clown Meeting. Dr. Sherry, our education tonight is "Clowning with Special Needs Children." I am looking forward to this.

Wishing for all our great warriors here a grand night with peace and happiness and plenty of smiles! Take care friends. Wow, I am too long winded tonight - it is all the great words here today. Got me Stomping Wound up! Sending hugs to each of you /Sandy♥

Anonymous said...

Can't wait for the super moon Friday! A sight to behold. I'm not a bit good with the camera but will gladly carry the camera bag for my best friend. the moon at the beach, not we're talking.
Best to all, keep the crazies at bay, it's gonna be a long weekend.

DrSES said...

SUPER MOON IS
SATURDAY... MAY 5TH S A T U R D A Y


hugs on the winds to all who gather here!