Thursday, September 2, 2010

Beauty... Above, Below and all around

Meet my sister from another Mother
But the Same Creator
Kelly TwoWolves

Blessed and beautiful morning Morning
Sure is good to see the sun this week
Beautiful and bright it is!
Just tickled to "life" I am
Got my coffee goin this mornin'
all is great and all is in balance... ahhh great day in sight! It's September... almost spring is my way of thinkin'!
September...
uh oh, that means MS car wash in October for Laura at Steak n Shake in Oldsmar to raise $$$...
or is it November? hmmm, let's go with November thinkin, after all, my birthin day is in October, don't want to wash cars in my birthin day month or do I?
Oh well got time to think about that one!!!
where was I???
Oh yes, here I am!
Aho 2 wolves ~ Blessed Mornin to ya sister ~
2Wolves and I have been enjoying each others company
via the wonderful "wireless connection" and
of the Universe
and
I wanted to share her with readers
She is one of the finest artisans out there
and
if you ever want a "reading"
with a "real deal" psychic
she's the one to contact

BUT
more importantly
she is a beautiful woman, a gifted healer,
and a woman who holds others "up in prayer/thoughts"
in
right way relations!
Sorta like this page of warriors like that!
Right way relations:
When we call upon "all our relations" we are calling for strength, for guidance, for wisdom in the traditional medicine way... When we give thanks to "all our relations" to the Creator, we are talking to our Ancestors, to those who have ever been, to those who have crossed over, who are in spirit land/heaven/ to each of the directions
{Mother Earth, Father Sky, to the elements} All of these things have life of their own; and all are sacred... Each has a sacred reason for existing and a purpose... All respected as a special part of the ongoing and never ending Greater Circle of Life...
And it is in the relation of each part to the other that creats that special energy, that very essence of the life force... you know, the one that has been taken for granted by so many in recent years??
but
it is the honoring of the past, the relations that we live each day, in the ways that we think/act/feel/breathe that honors the sacred
allowing us to not only survive
but
to THRIVE
STOMP!
Were that not so we would not be here today... our Elders survived great tragedy, as did their Elders...
We are SURVIVORS
We ARe Warriors
STOMP
But we are also calling to our families; those of birth, those of choice~
People need people, we live in a world where each part affects and is affected by every other part!
Many Native American tribes speak of the Circle of LIfe or the Web of LIfe...
{long before the Lion King made the title famous I might just add}
What an apt description when you think about it of the complexity of relationships that we all live and play in.
think about the complexity of spiders' web, the
time and trouble spider takes to weave that web just so, it's beauty and complexity when
you study it in the light of morning!
*(right before the broom comes out)*
Kamryn as a little one used to study a web with such intensity; commenting on the beauty in a web; he was just fascinated by spiders web!
That web just about ties relations together in a profound sort of way... each movement affecting the other,
fragile yet strong ~ with breathtaking beauty ~
Speaking of beauty,

Did I mention her art?
OMG
Off the chain gorgeous I tell ya!
2 Wolves Creations
is the name of her works and they are just beautiful
as is she! Necklaces, earrrings, feathers, chokers, art for the wall, medicine bags, {wow, you name it she makes it}
If I ever get to South Dakota, I'm goin to wrestle her for that dress!
BUT
maybe not, forgot about that wolf she has!!!

The thoughts of this most beautiful day?
SEE IT
BELIEVE IT
RECEIVE IT

Just like that! You have to see it with your
 mind, your heart, your body
You gotta
Believe in order to RECEIVE

Look to this day
For thanks giving
Look to this day for yesterday is past
Look to this day with Great Gratitude
Yes
Look to this day with wonder
Yesterday is now but a dream time
Look Look to this day
A day realized
Tomorrow is a vision
Look
Look to this day
A day of Celebration
Of Mother Earth
Of Family those of Birth those of Choice
Of Dreams Realized
Of YOU
A life LIved Well
Tomorrow A Vision of HOPE
Wado
For this we give thanks
And So
IT is!

Blessings to all who gather here
"wopila"

The fire is burning brightly with thoughts being sent on the wind ~ ~ ~ 


We are together in thoughts and prayers ... Sending hope in healing


To those who are serving this great Nation, I thank you and your families, I want you home safely.


We are together in prayer, in thoughts of all that is needed to remind you out there, we are WARRIORS...


We are always alongside the journey with you, along with some powerful angels... May you find comfort in knowing we are with you always:


for that I give thanks, and so it is!


FOR:Tampa, our Mayor Iorio, Chief Jane Castor, Tampa PD, all who serve:


HOLDING UP IN THE LIGHT; IN PRAYER;

Nathan Madden and family, Nathan home from Iraq has recently been home to Texas with his mom Cathy Madden and Dad ~ Heard he ate his way through his hometown... and had a blast! Was welcomed home in fine style...
Now time to "re-adjust" to life in the states, and that will take some time, patience, and a lot of support...
Nathan, ask for what you need ... from those that love you, those that are of the armed services and get what you need ~
Welcome home soldier from a grateful nation!
We support and thank you and those who serve.


2wolves, Tink..and Mitch, Jerry, Trish, Barb, Anastasia, Mary, Rylee,
The Kocab Family, baby Lilly Nicole Kocab, The Curtis Family, Tarpon PD, those serving here and there in Uniform...


Mylee, Mikey and family in DC, Jack M & Janis in OC, Stephen,


Stuart Wittel in Pakistan and his parents,


Lavie Coltrane and her loving family, Pat in Southwest VA, Andrea Gasse and family here and in New England,


Ali and family, Randy and Winnie in New Mexico,


Irene M, Bernice, Eileen and family,


Dorothy, Angela, Elijah, Ode, Linda M, "Southwest VA",


Vicki, Matthew and family, Chris, Lovie, Our new adopted family in BRAZIL,


Our Black American Bears Lily and HOPE, their spunky spirit, Jill, the folks at the NABC, Joseph, Cathy Madden and her family., Cindy in NC (REMISSION), Cindy, Liz, Lee, Molly, Joanie, Jude, COFA,Judi, Matthew, Natalia, Matt, Mark's family and many friends , Pat, Irene, Kevin, Dr D, Deb, Randy, Dr B , Charlie and family, Jean, Julie, Rhonda, Victoria, Mildred, Andi and family, Faith, Denise, Jim, Tom, Joey, Shelby friends and family, Judi, Phylis, Joyce, Gina, Tonya, Beverly and Family, Janeth, Melissa, Pam, Virginia, Stacey, Elizabeth, Nita, Gary Siegal, Adrienna,Brian Mawbey, the Boyan Family, Jean R and friend Christy Rider, Victoria and hubbie, Stephen, Gayle, Steph, Chris, Erica, Eileen, John, Mindy, Jack, Susan Werth Becken, her brother Mike and family, Craig James Lightfoot and his family, Kenny, Audrey,


Ed Saner, Patty Crowley,


and ...


(please feel free to let me know if you would like to add your/or a friends name to our list)




Please lift these friends family and loved ones of these people in your hearts and prayers ~




Just because you have the power and choose to to join with us there are some powerful warriors on this page and in the next place along with some awesome angels ~ together we have banded together with the energy, love and support to facilitate healing and hope for so many along their journey... and for that you should feel pride and great love in connection ~


That is the HOPE in Healing Heartaches ~


Walk In Beauty,


DRSES


Healing Heartaches, Stories of Loss and Life
http://www.drsherryeshowalter.com/

7 comments:

Cathy Madden said...

STOMP! I'm getting ready to take a little extra snooze. Been up this past hour and a half and before going back to bed thought I'd see if you were up and sure nuff you were! I sent your blog to my son and told him many fellow warriors are lifting him up. I've also sent your blog to a dear Native American that I grew up with. We were very dear girl friends and we became blood sisters when we were about 7 by pricking both our fingers and tying them together. We've recently reconnected and it's as if no time passed. Today I will celebrate Life, Family, and Friends.

Angie said...

Mornin Cuz,
Up early ready to get this day in motion. I more day to go and I am off for 3 days!! WOOT WOOT!! VA Tech's first game is Monday night, of course can't be there, it's in MD but that's okay....going to a football party at a great friends house so it's gonna be a good one.
Speaking of my friend....Her name is Christina and her husband Matt is in the National Guard and he is leaving for Iraq in 14 short days and he will be gone for a year. They have 3 kids and Christina is just misrable. Can you add her, Matt and their 3 children to your prayer list?
Also my friend Freda who is moving back to Chicago and has not found a job as of yet.
My friend Linda Katie in NC who just doesn't know where her life is headed and is in much need of prayer and direction.
Continued prayers for me, D'Vante & Kamryn. It's hard for us w/me back in school and not being home too much but I know God is looking out for us all and there is a reason HE has me in school.
As always, prayers for you, Bun, My mom, Dot, Lavie and her family, Pat D as she is recovering from surgery.
And as Kam would say "Please pray for everyone is the whole world"
I luv you and I hope everyone has a Blessed Thursday~~

Irene M said...

The CIRCLE OF LIFE topic and your friend
2-wolves : very very touching, interesting and TRUE, all of it. Positive thinking does bring good things our way, believe and it will come.
Another " happy-to-be-alive " day here in FLA
Beautiful jewelry and dress..............
Staying stress-free and F I R M

Anonymous said...

Thanks doc for another lesson in the rich ways of Native Americans. We are lucky to have you as a teacher and guide. How else would I get any spiritual guidance? This blog always moves me, makes me think, encourages me, sometimes draws me up short. Thank you from the bottom of my heart.

Anonymous said...

helloooo.
I have not much free time the past few days,
did I mention I'm mhiwat though my 88+
hour week.... insanity for
sure.
Love to have this blog to share
and bring me back to peace and quiet !
I am kicked back waiting for Marie to
stop by... we'll be eating our fist round
of tomato sandwiches !
Life gets no better than this!
Happiness and peaceful hearts to
all...May the Angels sing my tired self
to sleep tonight !
sign me....
andrea

Anonymous said...

om my,,,,
next time I post,,,
GLASSES ON !
so embarrassing....

Anonymous said...

Lovely sharing of thougts and a belif system that honors all of us. Kelly TwoWolves dress is to die for! What a captivating picture. Will have to visit her website to see more of the beautiful jewerly and crafts. Looking forward to it.