Sunday, September 5, 2010

Just need N to see the dolphins ~



Time for some Dolphin Love!

Wishing all a day of sunshine, of wonderment in being, fun in doing, and awesomeness in each breath of the day!
Please join me for a moment of reflection
of prayer for our Gulf of Mexico
by clicking here:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bmhWsPNrRgs

The gulf waters are calling me, the dolphins are beckoning me to join with them in the dance, the healing ways... they bring the messages of those who are dancing on the galaxies and often allow those loved ones to ride on their backs; our angels!
Perhaps dolphins are the waters angels as they play in Mother Ocean; there for others to draw energy and healing from as they frolic and play and remind us not to take it all so very seriously!
Blow some bubbles today
Laugh til your face hurts
YOU are a WINNER
for that give thanks, I am
and so it is!

Be well, be blessed and walk proud
With an
attitude
of
GRATTIUDE!
Wado

You know you are never alone,
we are with you always
STOMP
Walk In Beauty,
DRSES
Healing Heartaches

6 comments:

Irene M said...

Just love the dolphins........ I have that
exact picture, with a sweet one kissing me.
Thunder rumbling this early AM on West Coast of FLA. land. Happy Sunday to all. IRM

Anonymous said...

What's better than Dolphin kisses? Enjoy the Holiday Weekend! Best to all.

Anonymous said...

What better than a Dolphin kiss??? How about George Clooney, he is georgous. I have never kissed a dolphin but I bet it would be great. I do love to see the Dolphins and so glad the Dr. is going to see them today, be careful hope Earl is gone and the others decided to be nice and stay away. You have had enough rain and now the cool weather will be coming in and leaves falling. Go play, go STOMP and laugh all the way. Blessings for a wonderful day.

Anonymous said...

By the way I have never kissed George Clooney if he reads this call me. Maybe I have a better chance of sticking with the Dolphins.

Anonymous said...

I like the idea of George. I hope u know who this is!?!

Anonymous said...

I DO, I DO, I DO.