Monday, February 8, 2010

THE SAINTS WENT MARCHING IN TO THE SUPER BOWL CHAMPS

Who Dat Nation
New Orleans Saints
Wins The 44th Super Bowl

The Saints Came Marchin In To Miami... they were called "the underdogs"...

And what a game it was! From Queen Latifa singing the National Anthem to the kick off, it did not leave us a minute of boredom... oh no, not this year! Both teams played their hearts out right to the end. They showed passion, determination. They wanted this one!

Those close up shots of players showed their eyes, that fighting spirit obvious... often we would even see a smile flash on the screen... but we knew, these were players with a steel determination who wanted that trophy, who wanted to leave Miami with the title and had worked hard to get here.

Half-time with The Who! Who would have "thunk it" !!! The light show brilliant, (how do they do that so quickly anyway, that just amazes me)...

And then the commercials.... My vote goes to Budweiser this year... the colt at the fence making friends and then running the fence line with his little friend!!! That was just priceless! haha  Best, Best, Best
As for the rest, wasn't really moved this year ~ ~ ~

My thoughts today?

Remember that onside kick yesterday? Never happened so quickly in a game! What excitement to be sure, what risk! The Saints did not come to lose! They came to play, they came to win!  New Orleans was in it to win it ... and they did! They are probably still looking back in amazement at the risks and desire they showed on those clips.

Get up! Get in the game! Get into your life!!! No family? Find a friend ~ No support, keep looking~ Take the risk to find what you are seeking if you really want it.
Go for it... Life is NOT a dress Rehearsal ~ ~ ~
Make this day YOUR Superbowl ~
You just don't know how it's all going to end! We have to stay in the game, find your passion, live your desire!!!

 Even when counted out, called the "underdog"... you just never know what might happen do you?

I wish you enough

Congrats Saints! Enjoy your celebration you deserve it!

author of Healing Heartaches, Stories of Loss & Life

http://www.healingheartaches.com


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

See It, Believe It, Receive It. Thank you for that "Kitchen Table" insight. I live by it everyday. Wining is all in the head. It's a mental thing. I am a winner because I refuse to see myself otherwise. In the end we must be pleased with person we become, the person we are. Not what others may perceive about us. Be the change we want to see.
As always a great way to start the week, your Monday AM blog.

Anonymous said...

Great blog, love to be the winner. What a great game. I am sorry for the losing team. I am not really a football fan. My family took me out to Outback for a belated birthday dinner, it was great. After the dinner sister and I went to my BFF house for what I thought was a Super Bowl Party. Her daughter and husband was there for a few days. We had lots of laughs and memories. The ladies sat in the living room, laughed, cried and screamed for our team. We each had a different team and I do not know why except I liked the uniforms of the Saints and I do love Saints. I also love that cute Payton Manning. My BFF served super bowl treat. One very small piece of fresh apple cake. I kept waiting for the next serving, all of a sudden she said I have some pepsi cola, water or 1 miller lite beer. I, of course was stunned, what kind of party was this??? We had lots of laughs. Of course, I was kidding her and she me. I had just eaten a big steak, didnt need any Super Bowl food. A good time was had by all. Go Saints and also GO FOR THE OTHER TEAM. ESPECIALLY THE CUTE FELLOW THEY CALLED PAYTON MANNING. Poor Charlie sitting by himself in the den. He would appear every once in awhile to see what we were laughin and yelling about. Thats family by choice for you. Forgetting to say Linda in NC, kept interrupting us with her phone calls and thoughts. She wished she was with us. Thats my BFF friends other daughter. Wish my daughter could have been there laughing with us. GO SAINTS and PAYTON MANNING, LOVE YOU

Anonymous said...

I am truly concerned when the first comment is not by Irene. I do hope she is well.
Sending prayers & many blessings to all.....

DrSES said...

To the last reader: I too think Irene is the first to rise and the first to read ~ haha
Blessings and gratitude to all who take the time to do both, I hope you all are warm and well.