Thursday, October 28, 2010

There's No Place Like Home, BUT

The Norwegian Sky
Cruise
Is a Great Surpise Getaway
IF YOU LEAVE HOME!

Best of all mornings as I sit here with my coffee and still find my "smile ON" after my
surprise birthday
"kidnapping"
that took me to the Port of Miami
and
aboard the
beautiful ship Sky!
WOW
How very blessed am I ~ ~ ~
The ship was wonderful; her crew "off the hook great",
everything, and I mean everything was spectacular.

I have smiled non-stop for so many days that that my face has ached, has hurt, and now is just plain out
NUMB!
I think my lips meet in the middle of the back of my head

Life is better than mah-ve-lous
It is "exquisite"
and
for that
I give many and often
THANKS
and
So
IT IS!

Now of course I have made some important observations:
The first and perhaps most important one is this:

Stores that sell bathing suits need to have cameras
and be mandated to take photos of men and women who purchase bathing suits.
This should be mandatory prior to purchase on all suits.
The picture must be of
BUTTS IN SUITS.
Yep,
there needs to be a law.
And
once a suit is purchased after that photo is seen and the
individual insists they
do in fact
LOOK GOOD
with their
butt hanging out
then
they are required to go to the passport office
and
have their
picture
put on
their passport!

Are ya feelin me here?

My dears, men and women...
IT DOES NOT LOOK GOOD
TO HAVE YOUR BUTTS HANGING OUT THERE
HONEST
And
I cannot imagine walking around all day long
with the feeling of a
"wedgy"

Now of all the butts
that we saw
on
the cruise
at least this might have been the least offensive
one

BUT
[just sayin]
BUtts are BUtts
and
BUtts are only
Cute
on a baby.

Now I know someone might think that is
a "tight" butt,
but
trust me, just cos' mine is not
as
tight
as it once was
is not why I mention this!
There were men  butts/women butts
that showed far too much
butt
but
and
folks just made an
ass
of themselves
by showing
so much
butt.
heehe
So for fear of blowing up my camera,
I at least picked the
best butt
to make
my point in all of this.
If you get my butt/but point.

So, a Federal Butt Law and photo
pre-purchase of bathing suits
should help those who can't see 
their butts
don't ya think?

Then of course there were the men in 
the 
SPEEDOS
you know the ones
with the
beer guts?
Too cute they were!!!

But I did so love watching the men and women with the "buff bodies"
take the stage and dance, dance, dance.

They were
"hot/hot/hot"

The music, the pulsing sounds,
the water, skys...

Arriving in the Bahamas
to a brilliant 
RAINBOW
as if the Creator was welcoming us
was lending color and celebration
to a new day, a new morning
of promise
Beauty all around!

Thank you for all the may birthday wishes and thoughts... It meant so very much, and know you were all thought of often with prayers across the waters.


Have an outstanding day

The fire is burning brightly is embers are hot

Thoughts on the wind to all who enter here and all who are in the prayer bowl...

Walk In Beauty
DRSES





5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Loved startign this morning with such a funny story! I agree completely that a butt law should be easy to pass. Geeze, congress could actually tackle an issue they are fmiliar with.... so many butts in Washington, they wil be on familiar ground. What are people thinking? I know for a fact that there are clothes available for every shape and size. How hard is it to pick ones that fit?
Glad your vac/kidnapping was so special. Love to smile until my face aches. Good fo you doc! A million more very happy birthdays.

Irene M said...

Greeted this A.M. by a butt story, how charming and funny, but sooooo true.
Create new jobs : Butt-police, cheek spies.
Booty-cams..... S T O P !!
Glad you are back home & shared the rainbow picture and beach butt with us.
Almost Halloween .... my favorite time of year
FIRM BUTT

Kelly 2 Wolves said...

BUT,But, butt, Butt???? OMG!ROFLMBO!!! Indeeds I agree whoever thought up a srting up your butt is attractive or comfortable is insane, Some things should be left to the privacy of those who love you!!! Ha ha ha. So good to have you back !. seems we did this the last time too you left and then I left takeing turns I suppose, Although MN I don't think will be as exciting as a cruise and swimming with Dolphins. I'm Hoping it will be very fun! Love to you girl!! STOMP on SMILING!

Anonymous said...

Welcome back, so glad you are still smiling and hope it lasts forever. Now this talking about butts and butt laws that is going just a little too far. I love to sit on the beach, in the mall and watch those butts go by. I was just a little disappointed as I scrolled on down I was sure there would be a man with a thong or a speedo. So disappointed. I love to just see these crazy people. I am also a fan of someone like Mario Lopez who shows his buff body when he was on Dancing with the stars. Oh my, what beauty. Speaking of buff bodies that person on Dancing called Situation he is a sick person so glad he got kicked off Dancing. Whats with Bristol Palin staying on, guess Momma Dearest has the state of Alaska keeping that wooden leg girl on. Sorry I got off the subject, the Rainbow was awesome and I liked the looks of that big Cruiser. Glad your time away was awesome. Glad you are home with those 4 legged creatures. Blessings

Anonymous said...

hellooooooooo...
so happy to hear you had a fantastic
birthday... the rainbow was beautiful, I'm
sure it was waiting for you...
Loed the blog... am with you on the
exposure thing... seriously, do they have a
clue that maybe that's a bit too much
information to be showing off !
Again, welcome home... thanks for
sharing the smiles...
sign me.
A.