Friday, April 1, 2011

APRIL FOOLS DAY!

PICTURE OF ME ON THE
YELLOW BRICK ROAD IN KANSAS

aPril Fools!!!
[

OK
So I was in Kansas
thanks to the awesome
folks
of
Comfort Keepers of KS City
and
then
I had the honor
of
speaking to a
REMARKABLE GROUP
OF
PROFESSIONAL CARGIVERS
...
and
then I had the delight of hearing
the soothing and soulful sounds
of
Bukeka and jazz musicians
as
Comfort Keepers hosted guests of the event
and celebrate
10 years of providing care
to those in their communities!
The theme?
THE WIZARD OF OZ!


I clicked my heels
(probably more than 3 times)
in Kansas
and
wouldn't you just know it...
while in Kansas
clicking my heels
a
Tornado
hits Florida?

There's no place like home
There's No Place Like HOME
There's no place LIKE HOME
AND
So here I am
Safely home and
for that
I give thanks
and
so it is!

Thank you Kansas
Thank you
Comfort Keepers
Thank you
to all that I met there
"Your BesT is GOOD ENOUGH"
and
oh my you were the best!

Walk In Beauty
DRSES


3 comments:

Irene M said...

Welcome home, Dear Sherry, Dr. SES, DYS.....
Ah, what a difference a day makes. Sun shine to dry out from yesterday's deluge of liquid
falling from the sky at record rates.
I played an awesome April fool on folks around here. I duct taped EMPTY carton of eggs, quart of milk & gallon of drinking water to my glass sun roof. I drove around the shopping plaza and dozens of people were honking, pointing, stopping, etc, but the BEST reaction was when I went to the two bank drive-thru's.
The teller called everyone to the window when I said " really ? APRIL FOOL ! " gotcha....
Enjoy everyone......... I am crazy, melted Ice Scream !

Ridgway & Littlemoon said...

Great joke Irene!!

chris said...

omg Irene--that is good!!
Welcome home Sherry it's back to sunshine around here today--thank goodness...Don't think I could have stood another day like yesterday..whew-
Talk to ya soon L&H