Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Customer Service Once Again

Nana's Girl
1st Room Service at
The Embassy Suites

Mornin to ya! Coffee's on, and as
I sit here thinking about Olivia and her first experience
of room service at the
Embassy Suites (one of my favorite properties) when I am on the road to be certain
I can't help but
think of
the importance of those
in the world and work of
meeting and talking and selling to the public!

I now have my wonderful wheels (and we do know how i love my car)
insured under the watchful eyes
AND
care of
LIBERTY MUTUAL INSURANCE
and
it's all because of
the gentleman that talked to me
named
JONATHAN COSTANZA
#877-802-1817
yep, I think he represented better than "well"
and I enjoyed our conversations,
I think he is "the real deal"

Now, those who know me well, know that I am not one to talk insurance, politics or religion.
and
 definitely not a soft touch about things of this nature!
AND about insurance and things of that nature,

to add to all of that, I am a loyal customer once you have me as one,
unless
1. you mistreat me
2. you mistreat me or someone I care for
3. YOU give me a deal I cannot refuse and the one I have dealt with cannot beat
><
As much as I have enjoyed my long and lovely relationship with the Geico and as well as they have cared for me, and entertained me with their commercials,
There ARE SOME BENEFITS TO BEING
A member of the
National Association of Social Workers
and
Jonathan Costanza
of
Liberty Mutual
is a kind, compassionate, and very knowledgeable representative of a company that has been doing honorable business since 1912
and
now I am saving a "bunch of money"
for my vehicle...
So,
fellow Social Workers,
give my new friend Jonathan a call
for your vehicle out there
and
tell him
Dr Showalter sent you,
and
warriors here,
it can't hurt to do the same,
you might just benefit as well from that call
if you mention you read about him here
on this page
and do not forget to tell him
I sent you!
I am still quite delighted of our conversations
as there was a point of
playing phone tag
as
I did call my friendly Lizard ... i mean Geico
to tell them or rather ask if they
could match this new quote
but
even they said
"sounds like a good deal Dr Showalter"
and definitely a good company.
I like that about representatives:
honesty, and kindness
in business
it definitely gains my trust and respect
and
as i told Jonathan,
i am a "loyal customer", I don't much care to change
around once I am established and treated right.
BUT
Liberty Mutual sure did get it right
when they hired him
as a representative for them,
I know that to be true,
I see a lot of people, listen to them talk
and
this fellow knows his stuff.
I also like it that a company recognizes
Social Workers
and offers them a discount as
those in the profession usually do not have that offered too much out there in the real world.
Professionals in the field are being stretched to do more with less these days,
and
then there are those who are doing less with less.
.,
But for today,
I am just tickled about
finding
Jonathan Costanza
from
LIBERTY MUTUAL
and
hope for a long and wonderful relationship
free of claims and filled with protection.
Can't wait to lock myself out of my
car
and just call them
to see how long it takes
my new
"roadside service" to arrive
and
see if they are as friendly and efficient
as my old friends from Geico.
NOW that is where the
rubber meets the road in my book!

Here's a couple great quotes for you to kick off your middle of the week.

An insurance agent was teaching his wife to drive when the brakes suddenly failed on a steep, downhill grade.
"I can't stop!" she shrilled. "What should I do?"
"Brace yourself," advised her husband, "and try to hit something cheap."


 •Two women are playing golf when one of them ask the other, "Do you and your husband have mutual climax?" The other woman replies, "No, I think we have State Farm."

 •A young man walked into our insurance office to purchase coverage for his new motorcycle. Only one question confused him. "Do you have a lien holder on the vehicle?"  "I've got a kickstand," the prospect replied. "Is that the same thing?"


So then,


thank you Jonathan Costanza of Liberty Mutual for your patience, your guidance and mostly your knowledge of your company. I look forward to a long relationship with Liberty Mutual... give him a call folks and see if he can save you some money on your vehicles 877-802-1817.
Perhaps he can save you enough that you can then purchase a copy of Healing Heartaches to gift to a friend or to send to Oprah, Ellen D, or Jay Leno with a letter!
LOL


and do you remember this great commercial from this year?  OH crap, I laugh myself silly at this one!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XfmVBmDKLZI


Ya, gotta admit, Geico has some off the hook commercials even if they can't meet the expectations and the savings!




Just like my Olivia
color me
HAPPY!
Speaking of Nana's girl
she is tearing up that
Soccer field
as goalie
those little feet
are running like a pony in the wind,
kicking that ball almost the length of the field
running,
and defending the goal she is!
Completely healed and having the time of her life
everyday is "the best day ever Nana"
to quote her!

Outshine the sun friends
and blessings on the suns rays to those who are looking for hope and standing in the path of those tornadoes'
we are praying for you and those lost there.
For those our west who are now seeing once again
snow...
I hear that spring is trying to get to you!
HOLD on
it's coming.

The fire is burning brightly, its embers are hot, the sage is filling the air, with thoughts prayers and healing ways going UP for those here and those who do not even know
that here is here.

Walk In Beauty
DRSES
author of
Healing Heartaches, Stories of Loss and Life










































4 comments:

Irene M said...

All about customer service / saving $$ / passing good companies on to others. Great blog today. Oh, yes, and give me room service, too. So sick today, I finally am going to the doctor at 11 30. No use fooling around with a rattle in the chest, right ?
Enjoy your hump day, everyone. Easta Bunny pretty soon. Get the chocolate ears !
Melted Ice Scream in Florida, not FIRM

Anonymous said...

Late, tired, worn out.... Where is everyone. Is Irene the only living soul left of our group here? Way to go doc! Save a buck whereever ya can. Especially now that gas is going up and everyone will be inclined to leave their cars parked as much as possible....
Maybe the Hokey Pokey is what it's all about.
Told ya I was pooped.

fluff said...

Just wanted to let you know I got your book delivered today and am anxious to begin reading it. Blessings to you this day and always!

chris said...

To anon--I am here-just missed the last couple of days-I work so much on the computer sometimes I am too pooped to turn mine on when I get home! need to give the eyes a rest sometimes! great picture of Olivia-I am so glad that she is fully recovered from her surgery ..as the resiliency of youth!
Irene take care of you.Hope all is well soon.
gotta go -I'm fixing my sliding glass door tonight and just took a break long enough to get the frustrations under control. talk to ya soon L&H