Monday, April 11, 2011

Todays gift

Todays' Gift
"My Dr Biscus"

I was awakened this morning
by
being "stared" awake
by my little 4 pound wonder of joy
Gypsy!
She was sitting just close enough to my face
and quietly was
Just STARING lovingly
until
she knew I would get it
"WAKIE WAKIE"
it's time for coffee
and
to get out here
and
see your gift of the day!
So outside I came and
wouldn't ya just know it, I was greeted by
my
newest bloom of the day!
DR Biscus and a cup of coffee
while the little 4 leggeds ran around the pool
with pure joy!
So there you go.
Just like that
we here are filled with joy
all started by something not a tenth my size
waking me from a sound sleep with those
little intense eyes!
Speaking of wonderful and intense,
I saw this over the weekend, and just have to share it with you, it will make you feel good all over! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-kGHFYlO9Vc

I sure hope all had a marvelous weekend,
had those
around them to give something great to the relationships that they know
rather than cause harm
or
harshness.
OH yes,
having heard more of news I would rather not know
or should I say
rather not
have happen to others from far away lands,
I do so hope that yours has been
a loving and wonderful weekend filled with goodness and great times with those that you love
and
count on to lift you on the wings of the Eagles.
I enjoyed a great view,
and magnificent food at the
restaurant
Bahama Breeze
last evening with dear friends
our
Florida Family of choice!
We celebrated
DLB's birthday early,
we celebrated
"family of choice" and "thanksgiving"
and
"LIFE"
we had a lovely time as boats zoomed pass on the waters
and jet skis and their riders showed off their skills!
We competed to see who could identify
planes as they came in for their landings
at
Tampa International Airport
and
I celebrated I wasn't flying out on one of them!
Laura is preparing to
fly to Texas
where Shauna and Dixie will be riding in the
MS150
this weekend
As with each year Laura will be there on the finish line,
as riders will complete their rides
raising money for the cure.
Laura's 91 year old Grandma is busy this week
making her famous one bite banana muffins for the riders
and
Shauna and Dixie are in training clocking 124+ miles a day out there in Texas
to prepare.
><
WE MUST FIND THE CURE NOW
FOR MY LAURA
AND
SO MANY OTHERS
<>
Families of birth
Families of choice
each as unique as a raindrop or a snowflake.
Some may make us proud
others may disappoint
but
with the vision of an Eagle
and the realization
that we are true in our hearts
we walk with our head high
our life and our business our own
in the knowing of right way relations
and
with faith
and
hope
that the Universal Oneness of the Creator/God/ess
with each of us
direct our spirit and our path
in understanding and in our truth.
Enjoy friends, enjoy each moment
life is to short to let things get in the way of your bliss
or
love of those around you and life's gifts!

MS SUCKS
We need to cure this disease NOW
><

Dr biscus is a great gift for the beginning of a new day
and Gypsy just showed me that there is another new biscus and this one is a
coral color!
Oh my yet another gift for the day!

Count your blessings dearOnes
they are all around you,
some disguised as flowers, some as friends,
some as the person you have yet to meet.
haha

Get out there today
own it
it is yours for the taking
make it all that you would wish for others
Make it spectacular!

The fire is burning, the embers are hot, the sage is now filling the air, with thoughts on the winds
and prayers of understanding to all who enter here.

Walk In Beauty,
DRSES
author of
Healing Heartaches, Stories of Loss and Life




3 comments:

Anonymous said...

gOOD MORNI MONDAY. GOOD MORNIN DOC AND GOOD MORNING TO ALL WHO GATHER HERE! Great to be outside, birds chirping, grass waiting to be mowed, un shinning and life is good.

irene m said...

Oh, hello world ! I am too excited to contain my thrill of snorkeling on the point of rocks, Siesta Key, Florida. The water & weather conditions are PERFECT
I gotta get back, everyone enjoy !
Tille tomorrow, I am happy & FIRM

chris said...

happy day everyone!!sure is a gorgeous here--humidity down a bit and a slight breeze-wonderful!
Hope everyone has a great week- L&H