Thursday, April 28, 2011

Celebrations and This Day!

Nana's Girl
Just knows how to
Celebrate!

Coffee's on,
and
the 4 leggeds' are
"celebrating the morning"
with their run and bark fest
and
the thought of the day
is one of
"CELEBRATE"

That's it, you read it right
it's time for a
celebration of the day!
Somewhere today
someone is getting some great news,
somewhere today
something exciting is getting ready to happen,
someone is celebrating a birthday
or
an event
or
the eve
of
Friday
and that is always a great reason
to put a smile on the faces of many!
Did you get your invitation for the
Royal Wedding?
What are you wearing?
Have you walked into a "windfall" lately?
Heard any good news?
Did you wake up this morning?
><
I think I'll sit on the curb and await my
flower delivery cos' surely
someone is going to send me flowers
like those being created for the wedding
over the pond... after all what's 100,000 for a bouquet anyways right?
And poor Ellen Degeneres, she's still thinkin she will be invited by Kate to the wedding!
Guess she just didn't stalk Kate the same way she stalked Oprah to get on the cover of
"O" for long enough for the invite!!!
And
guess I haven't stalked through twitter Ellen or Oprah long enough to get them yet to read
Healing Heartaches or to get on their shows
and oh boy
am I running out of time with Oprah!
and
I still havent figured out what OWN is all about!
Sure do miss my surgery shows though!!!
I hope they both read it here today
cos' we are going to celebrate
YOU
self
the wonderment of life
and those of us
living it!
Yep
today
I challenge you all to get that look
of my Olivia as she was leaping with joy
for what I'm sure was just a spontaneous
moment
of being the "best moment of her life"
and
we could all use that moment!
This my friends
is your day, your moment!
Hold it as a precious gem
YOU are that Gem!
So
for this morning
I'm thinking it's time for us
to be like Olivia and her cousin Natalia
in that picture
if only in our mind!
Jump with joy
off your couch or your bed
be daring, be bold in your thoughts
and in your head
and if you are able bodied
be bold in your steps
and
skip along the sidewalks
or
if you are really daring
do a cartwheel in your yard while the neighbors
are watching! (and if you are in shape to do it)
get out and enjoy the day!
If you are not so able in the body
remember and know that
you can do all of this in your mind
so do not be limited
in your thinking
just cos' you are limited in your movements
or abilities.

This day is a self proclaimed day
of celebration, of getting down right excited
with life
and
the gifts.
Those who were blessed to wake up this morning
shouldn't find that so hard to manage
if you look around you and find that beauty
and the ability to breathe still are there!

STOMP

Now if you really want to get fired up
and do some aerobics with a vengeance
just imagine our country
being run with the likes
of
Donald Trump!
We still have a building sitting in Tampa
that he walked away from
and as we all know
he likes to talk
but sure don't like to listen
as those who try and try to interview him
have found out the hard way!
Now imagine that kind of dictatorship
running the USA...
and if that don't scare ya, sure don't know what will!!!
And we all know money talks and
well, u know the rest,
SO
for today
let's just celebrate
I'm going to call Olivia and ask her to jump off the beds at her house
and again to do a flip or two from the couch.
While at it, I'll call Kamryn and
see if he can stop by
Mom's house
and
do some flips from her furniture
and maybe even throw some football with the nerf in her house!
That is always good for a feeling of celebrations with her and at least 5 or 10 pictures get knocked off walls and tables!!!
wooo hoooo
It's a day to celebrate
LIFE
good things for good people
hell while we're at it,
let's just celebrate into the weekend
and do a kind deed or several
for others we meet along the way
as
we skip through the grocery store
and stop by the
"gas tanks" and try to fill up there.

I see a "social movement" coming along
today
of
CHANGE
and celebrations
across the readership of these thoughts!
yep
good things are in the air,
I can just feel them happening as I write
here
and did ya know,
many read here and never hit that little comment
button below to write their thoughts!
I know you are reading though!!!

"Stop worrying about the potholes in the road and celebrate the journey!"Barbara Hoffman
so then:
Oprah, we have a celebration happening here
as you count down your last days on t.v.land and move to OWN
which I still haven't figured out
and where did my brain surgery shows go???

OK
great things are happening my friends,
so

Get out there and enjoy all
relax, let go of worries today
CELEBRATE THE WONDER OF YOU
remember
"The more you celebrate, praise, rejoice life
the more there is in life to celebrate!" Oprah


The fire is burning brightly, embers are hot, sage is filling the air, with gratitude and thanks for all who gather here.
Walk In Beauty
DRSES











8 comments:

Angie said...

Celebrate Good Times Come On~~what a great song :)
Good morning to all~I hope this day finds everyone healthy, happy, Blessed and celebrating. I know I sure am~
Crazy night last night. So many tornados poping up and thank God they missed us. At one point I was on the phone w/COB making sure she was okay in Dublin. Don't think I slept a wink. Please be sure to keep everyone who was affected and lost loved ones in your prayers.
For me, I am celebrating b/c I am alive, I am Blessed, I am almost finished w/this semester of school, I have awesome family & friends and most of all....I'm counting down the days til I see my amazing Cousin in Arizona :) One week...just me and Dr. SES...Arizona better watch out!! LOL
I hope you all have an amazing day and don't forget to STOMP and celebrate!!
Love ya~~

Irene M said...

Bye-Bye to first comment, LOST in cyber space.
# 2 try: STOMP, Celebrate, THIS is American Idol..... Nice air-born pic of Olivia & cuz.
I miss my Dr. G Medical Examiner show on the OWN network. Such terrible weather disasters this April, loss of life & homes. Love bugs invading Fla. early this time, love bugs bit Royal Fam, big wedding on Friday, but I am more interested in the launch at 3: 47. I send good wishes to both events. Bye-Bye for now, staying FIRM

Anonymous said...

Ok, will celebrate something today. Just waiting for the right moment. It may come if and when my headaches goes away. Ah small pleasures.... jUST SAYIN.

Anonymous said...

Yippee, I just want to Celebrate got me going this morning. Rule #1 do not dance thru the house with your pink slippers that you dust the floor with, they could make you turn a flip whether you want to or not. Rule #2 do not dance thru the house with a cup of coffee in your hand you may have a nice burn. Wow that song got me to dancing, have not done that in years. I got the feeling. What a wonderful day it is going to be, I was awakened by a phone call at I will say 2am. to tell me the tornado was coming this way. I sat up wondering what I would do, just got a book after several prayers and started reading. Oh my when I finally went to sleep the phone rang again and it was the same old sweet girl telling me the Tornado hit here and there, things I needed to know after sitting up most of the night. Thank you God for sparing me and my loved ones again. Thank you DRSES for getting me on my feet and remembering the good times when I could shake that thing. It was a sight to behold. We all need to celebrate and pray for those who are not as lucky as we are this morning. God Bless Them. Be happy, love others and if the family is reading this all it takes is a phone call to heal family that is torn apart by being so angry, selfish and not caring about kids and family. Lets all celebrate Dr. SES, life and the love we have to share. Donald, your show is doomed now you pushed the wrong button for your own selfish reasons. NO one would even think of voting for you as Pres.. lets see what the ratings do now. God Bless our Soldiers and their families. God be with Kate and William. God Bless All.

Joe said...

Can I celebrate the fact that I have spent the past hour trying to catch up on all the blogs Ive missed the past several months...sheeeesh..lots of STOMPING going on around here for sure. Glad to see everybody's spirits remaining high even with all the weather related tragedy here in the states and war ravaged areas across the globe.

Dr. Sherry- you keep writing this blog and keeping the spirits burning and stop chasing those that give artificially for the sake of expecting a return. You, my friend, are way above what any of those could ever hope to achieve

chris said...

better believe it-- stomping all the way--welcome back Joe glad you came 'home'. It ain't hard to be up
with the Doc looking at the world the way she does..her love of life is infectious! Thank goodness.
Anon-just thinking of sliding on the floor with a cup of coffee --just cracked me up. thank you..
Irene, the luv bugs will go away soon enough. this is one price to pay for living in paradise
talk to ya tomorrow L&H

Anonymous said...

Lovely day, GREAT night! Rest well and I look forward to whatever out treasured blog holds for tomorrow....

Anonymous said...

hellooooo.
been away and am catching up.
love "coming home to here ".
♥ hugging my angels,
sign me, A.