Saturday, April 2, 2011

Our marvelous Brains

The Dogwood

Mornin Mornin
and
Coffee is on!
Light is broken the skies
as I sit here thinking sure is good to be home!

Nana's girl Olivia
takes the field today
as
she will run like a wild pony
and defend the goal
on her
soccer team
like a little bulldog!
with those sweet ankles and feet
swift
and the mind
and
heart of a warrior!
STOMP
For this I give great thanks
and
so
it is beautiful! 

Heard from my friend EE and son
out
there in the wild west of Colorado
yesterday
the journey now
complete
and
the best news of all
they have found their new home
their offer accepted
and
now
A Dream Turns To Reality
right here
as spring is upon us
<>
A time for
NEW BEGINNINGS
Dreams do come true
when the plans are laid,
and
you work the plan.
Tony Robbins once said,
"LIFE IS EITHER INSPIRATION OR DESPERATION"

Congratulations friends
on
working the plan
and
seeing
Dreams turn to realities
out there in
Those Rocky Mountains!

Well
you know it's always about the
extremes in life
once can't see to just have a celebration
and joy
and
dreams realized
without
someone who has power in
a
US government system
coming into your day
and shooting your spirit full of holes
and
making an otherwise great day
go to hell in a hot minute!
Also heard about a story yesterday
that put my body into a hot boil
on behalf of someone
that I have to
scratch my head and wonder
about
once again
systems
and people who sit behind the desk of
computers and determine the fates of those who
are dependent on Medicare/Medicaid
for needed services and
are truly
dependent upon those services
for their "activities of daily living"
and
quality of life.
Remembering that our brains process information
received at lightning speeds
and that
what is said and done to us
then affect our very nervous system which has a tremendous impact on our bodies.
So
those bodies that are already ill, chronically or periodically then suffer greatly when receiving
ugly or hateful information
(particularly when rendered by those in power to help or assist us in the helping fields and those in power to continue our benefits for continued care)
So then
because of an "eligibility" worker not listening
and
it being a Friday probably,
or
someone peeing in her cheerios
she decided to be
and
"made a conscious choice"
to be unprofessional and ugly in her phone conversation with someone about transferring her care to another agency for care,
and in the process of all of this
she
HALTED ALL BENEFITS
rendering this person hysterical and in shock
and scared out of her mind
that she had now no coverage for medication
and medical attention.
Did I mention
we are talking a "heart patient" here
and
a Cancer Patient
dependent on a relative for care???
We are all aware of the impact of
stress on illness
and
ONE PERSON
working for the
US government
has done this
and
oh boy was I "hot" under the collar and
appalled.
And yes,
it will be attended to, yes, it will be rectified.
BUT
the trauma that was inflicted
the pain that was caused
the harm that was done
the stress that was put on the body of a good person who is entitled to the benefits
the body that now must catch up
the messages that were processed by the brain
and
then sent throughout the system

INEXCUSABLE

Shame on Lady
and
you have certainly set yourself and your agency
up
for
AN ABUSE CASE
which is what I shared with this person.
AND
I pray that once again strong and recovered
from the actions
that she and her family
will follow through with it.

Our marvelous brains
our ability to cope in
good and bad stress is remarkable
but
make no mistake
stress is stress
and the body reacts swift as lightning
to stress.
It takes time to recover from
really wonderful events
and
also
to events of trauma
as described above, and to events of sudden, perceived or real threats of impact, illness, death, or grief.

Take BEST Care of yourselves dear ones.

Believe in the wonder of you, the magic of your dreams,
WORK YOUR PLAN.

never ever ever let anyone diminish you or your dreams. Hold tightly to your personal power,
in any situation.
YOU ARE YOUR MOST PRECIOUS RESOURCE.


tHIS is a great day to share this profound video once again... You will probably want to see it more than once. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UyyjU8fzEYU

Where ever you are today
Make this a day to be proud of who and what you are.
STand with dignity, stand with pride of YOU
and
Know this
DREAMS DO COME TRUE

The fire is burning, the embers are hot, with thoughts and prayers on the wind for all in the prayer bowl and all who enter here.
STOMP

Walk in Beauty,
DRSES
author of
Healing Heartaches, Stories of Loss and Life


5 comments:

dotti said...

Well, I posted a comment but an error took it away. I don't think I can be as eloquent again, LOL!! So I will just thank you for this blog, for this video clip, which I have already shared with a stranger-friend whose husband recently suffered a stroke!! It is ironic, that you write and post THIS today, when I am dealing with a brain issue as a result of the eye surgery! I had no prior comprehension of just how my brain would behave, once my vision was corrected in the left eye. It feels like my brain is doing battle inside my head, to try to understand this new configuration!! And so, I will release the stresses that brings, and embrace the right hemisphere .... I will see the colors and the beauty I'd been missing, and care not about the current loss of depth perception that makes me unable to drive (well, I can DRIVE, but parking is not good!!!), uncertain in my steps, and lacking confidence in my abilities, I am going outside of MY den today, despite my own reservations ... despite the fact that I have one lens missing from my eyeglasses, and Roy Orbison's shades encircling the frames. I am going to embrace an adventure today with some dear friends, and live in my right brain to the greatest extent possible. WADO, dear DRSES♥

Irene M said...

Good luck to the # 1 reader / comment of the day. Eyesight is everything !
Happy Saturday to everyone. Thanks Doc for the words, anger, frustration, etc.
Idiot behind desk / on the phone should reverse the role and see how they like it.
Prayers for a better decision. Stand FIRM

Angie said...

Morning Cuz,
Awesome Blog as always...love the pic and I also love the words "Take BEST Care of yourselves dear ones.Believe in the wonder of you, the magic of your dreams,WORK YOUR PLAN.
Never ever ever let anyone diminish you or your dreams. Hold tightly to your personal power,in any situation.
YOU ARE YOUR MOST PRECIOUS RESOURCE."
You just have a way with your words that puts me in the best of moods and I feel like I can achieve anything I set my mind too.
Congrats to EE and her son~I know they are very excited and look forward to their new home.
Shame on mean lady.....Karma :)
I hope you all have a great Blessed day~~
I love you cuz~~

Anonymous said...

hellooooooooo.
working my plan here, beach bag packed,
shades on and suncreen too.
CYA at Honeymoon !
have a best day. sign me♥
hugging my angels, A.

p.s. awesomw blog

Anonymous said...

Well friend, what a powerful blog today. Yes, some people always have to try to ruin things for others. They will claim they stand for them and vow to do what is right, but then get in their small groups..whether the social workers or whomever and cut people to smithereens and plan how to ruin people. It is sad. And the sadder thing is..they think they look so cool with all they say and do and they look like what they really are...bitter people who evidentally have no life so try to ruin another person's life.
I was always told that you put a bunch of "sour apples" together, rotten apples and they will infect each others as they sit and feed off the anger of others. and enuff said on that.
yes We have landed and in a couple of weeks hope to be living in our new roost. So, we are excited. The creator has provided for us every step of the way.
Keep on with powerful words friend...for they need to be heard.
EE