Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Feel It In Your TOES ~My Heart's Song ~

Just A Toe Tappin Mornin
Ever Just FEEL IT IN YOUR TOES
and
THEN It Moves All The Way UP




Good morning MORNIN ~ Well it's goin to be a good one... I just feel it ... after a harrowing yet exciting couple of days: did I mention the day of Chris' return home? The same day of the gathering? the experience with an auto service center; a new alternator, new battery, new front brakes... and a call later from the owner of the shop beckoning me back to the shop as he needed for me to see something! Didn't sound too good, so off I went... and he met me, walked me to my car up there on the whatever that is when your car is up in the air... and he pointed... "see up there, see that..." and then the words of "YOU NEED A RACK N PINION AND THAT COSTS DEEP POCKETS"...  Uh OH...and after a trip home to get my trusty ole husband of proxy Stewart and a trip back to the ole' auto shoppe and a "not now" sort of conversation... back home, the resulting headache and then rush  to get on the road for the  grand celebration with Chris and friends... and now here I am with my coffee... it's all over now...
whew.... do I NEED a rack n pinion? Still don't know about that one! Nissan will be sure to tell me, along with neighbor Stewart's mechanic... along with many friends who  are weighing in on the discussion... All I know is this... I knew my vehicle was having difficulty starting (this FL heat is hell on a battery)... I knew I was afraid of turning the ignition off and pulled in to get it checked.... I know that a woman pulling into an auto repair place can be a BAD, did I mention VERY BAD thing... cha ching...
and I am very ever so very glad I have Stewart and Sandy next door and that they "finally decided to return home"... good to have a proxy hubbie to go with ya when going to a auto shop unless you are Liz Brewster in VA, cos' she could do the repair... smart that Liz Brewster is!

And... I know that the coffee is grand today... yummy indeed...
AND... I also know NOT TO SWEAT THE SMALL STUFF ~
However I would be lying if I told you that I didn't get a raging headache over all of it ~ however it was gone by the time I saw Chris in her PINK hat and all there in their smiles and happy place ~ Jumped right in and joined them, yep that's what I did all right ~

But this morning I am thinking about songs in my heart... and my foot is tapping in beat to the drum of my red heart... sort of like Olivia's toes were tapping to the beat of her clarinet playing  which of course I happened to be there to catch a photo of ~ Just love it when that happens! Don't you?
 Chris is to return to work today? Work ??? Let's just say, Chris is returning to the place she works, but my money bets she is going to have a party with those that work there as they celebrate her back ~
hmmm... where was I??? Oh right here...
My Heart’s Song


Deep in my red heart a song plays for each of you. I sing blessings to you for healing, for soft landings when you fall, for updrafts when you fly. There is a heart’s song for every situation, every celebration, every occasion.



Sometimes the music drifts gently, soft and sweet. Whispering it’s lullaby on a puff of breath. A warm early morning ray of soft light accompanies it. Carrying with it tender feelings of my heartbeat supporting yours.
You are in my heart.
                                Here with me.
My thoughts, sent on the wind to wrap you in a tender hug.
        To sit gently beside you in the near quiet.





When your heart calls for support, My heart’s song beats a drum. Steady and sure. Unfailing, rhythmic, repeating the bass. Building until the world vibrates with the strength you need. An orchestra in the background swelling up behind the drum beat until the cymbals crash; ringing on the wind, blowing strength and power to you. Just when you need it. Are ya feelin me? Click here and you will!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UREnLVrHv4A&feature=related





My heart hears your celebrations too and joins in with raucous music; volume at full blast. Bursting at the seams with all the joy and sound the melody of life can carry.
 One heart to another. Swirling, roaring, gale winds rush the music to you.
 Driving the beat, pounding the earth with gladness.
Accelerating the oceans tides, the bird’s songs, the very strength of the bright sun.
Trumpets, and French horns, tambourines and a thousand marching bands, all playing the same score.
A sonic boom of sound.
 Grand sound with a kaleidoscope of color bursting forth to announce to the entire planet that we celebrate together.
 My heart and yours, for your joy is my reason to celebrate you once again.



So I send my heart’s song to each of you, more often than you may know.
Your joys, your sorrows, acknowledged in my red heart.
Listen with your heart’s ear when you need to hear the music I send. Tap your toes... feel it up to your heart... and beyond.
For it is always just one heartbeat away friends, there for you and speaking to you across the gentle breezes and through the thunder beings too...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LpFK45IPCO8

So there you go... a day of gratitude, of gladness...
A Day to STOMP!

The fire is burning and its embers are hot... the sage is fired up its smells are drifting on the wind.
HOPE of healing ways on the wind, with prayers and thoughts to many, a song to you from me, my heart to yours.



Jill, FIGHT WARRIOR, STOMP... you are almost done with this my friend!


For all along the way you are in our prayers and in our thoughts our arms are around you... Feel us with you...


For:


Chris, Jill, Cindy in NC, Cindy C, Laura, Mitch and family, Liz, Lee, Molly, Joanie, Jude, Judi, Matthew, Matt, Mark, Andrea, Jimmy, Marie and family, Pat, Dorothy, Angela, Elijah, Ode, Linda M, "Southwest VA", Irene, Charlie and family, Booker, Bernice, Rhonda, Victoria, Mildred, Andi and family, Irene,Faith, Denise, Jim, Tom, Joey, Shelby friends and family, Max, Mark, Judi, Phylis, Monica, Luci, Brandon, Joyce, Cindy C., Gina, Tonya, Rhonda, Beverly and Family, Charlie and Family, Virginia, Stacey, and so many more...


We are standing strong with you, our warpaint is on... our thoughts and prayers are with you...


You are in the arms of the angels and we are with you as well. May you find comfort in knowing you are not alone... We are right here...


Stand strong, fight...


STOMP
                                      S T O M P


We are with you always.
 
Walk In Beauty,
DRSES
author of
Healing Heartaches, Stories of Loss and Life
http://www.drsherryeshowalter.com/
 
"We dance for laughter, we dance for tears, we dance for madness, we dance for fears, we dance for hopes, we dance for screams, we are the dancers, we create the dreams.” {anonymous)

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks Doc, from my heart to yours. What a powerful message today. Loved the visuals in your message. Mechanics are like politicians. Need I say more? Great idea to take your neighbor along. Hope your rac and pinion checks out. Who needs a major car repair? Already HUNP day folks. Chris, have a beautiful reunion with your co-workers. Keep the celebration going.

Anonymous said...

OMG the music on the Utubes is GREAT. Teh Saints go marchin in and then Patti LaBelle, Love how the music always fits the theme. You ROC DOC. Have a great day everybody. If that music dosn't get your toes tappin, get your feet checked quick! Best to all.

Anonymous said...

Dr. SES, hope your rack an pionion is feeling better, we would like to find a good dealership that did not poke around and find all of these things you mentioned. It is good to find them if they are really needed so you want get broken down on the road. Blog today is great and it is foot stompin time for Chris and all of us who believe. The world would be so much better off if we had a smile on our face and in our heart, not one who is just looking to make others life miserable. They sure are missing the best of life with bringing on their ugliness. I say STOMP, THUMP, RUN IN THE RAIN. SMILE AND LET PEOPLE WONDER WHY YOU ARE SMILING. Good music and and good blog. Thanks Dr. SES

Anonymous said...

I am ready to jump for joy and wiggle my toes and dance in the rain. Patti and When The Saints go marching in all on one blog. What else do we need to get us going? Knowing Chris is home and going partying with her co-workers. Rock on Chris. Rock on Dr. SES.

Angie said...

Good Sun Shiny morning Cuz and friends of my amazing Cousin DrSES. I awoke on my one day off to the sun beaming in my window in SW VA~~
FINALLY but only for a few short minutes. I think ole Mr. Sunshine is playing a lil Hide-n-seek. Sounds good to me....two can play that game!!
Luv me some Mz. Patti~~
I hope everyone has a beautiful Blessed day and I will continue to keep everyone here and around the world in my thoughts and prayers~
I asked that everyone keep my family & friends here in SW VA in your thoughts & prayers as well.
Cuz....hope your rack n pionion thangy gets fixed soon!! :)
Luvs Ya~~

Anonymous said...

Good mornin! The sun is trying hard to come thru the clouds today here in Northern VA....but I'm not sure how much success it's going to have.

I can't fix Rack and Pinion steering....but I can usually tell if it's broken! Hey Sherry..do you remember when I spent a very hot/humid afternoon fixing a truck for a family member at your place? What fun that was!! I miss working on cars...that grown up job keeps me away from it too much.

I am jumping around like a crazy person today..seems every customer I have at work has some kind of issue...maybe I'll play Hide 'n seek with them! Can't find me! I'm off STOMPING!~! LOL..

Blessings to all
Lizzy

liv said...

Wow, looks like quite a celebration -Congrats Chris, you look wonderful

Anonymous said...

I sure do agree about " mechanics and politicians "
Don;t fix it if it aint' broke... and SURE TO ALWAYS COST MORE THAN NEED BE.... hope Chris is living being home.. looks like s great party!!

HEARTS ARE ON TNE MEND HERE... Mark has passed into his better and beautiful place...Jaren is surely doing a happy dance with the welcoming of Matt and Mark into her world.... prayers to those left behind in sadness.... what a long road ahead..

the funeral is Saturday... with a day promised of sunshine from the heavens and the angels will SING!I

Anonymous said...

Our hearts go out to Mark's family and all who knew and love him. thank you Andrea for sharing.

chris said...

I am so sorry to hear about Mark -prayers to all who knew Mark and loved him. I pray for peace in your hearts. I will let you all know about my first day back to work tomorrow--now is not the right time. May all the Angels sing loud enough for us to hear them and get comfort from them.

JILL SCHUB said...

OK GUESSS WHAT !!! DOC SAID TUMOR IS SHRINKING FASTER THEN HE HAS EVER SEEN IN FORTY YEARS AND HE EVEN CALLED IN OTHER DOCS AND NOW I HAVE RADIATION 2X A WEEK INSTEAD OF THREE!!!


CELEBRATE XXXOOO PAWNPAW

Anonymous said...

thank YOU... I appreciate all the wishes of peace to Mark and his family and friends....THE BEST PEOPLE IN THE WORLD ARE HERE ON THIS PAGE ! you ! MAY YOU ALL
BE BLESSED.... and YES the angels will
sing....WITH STRONG VOICES.... may we all find the comfort we need ! thank you all, Andrea