Thursday, May 27, 2010

HOPE WAS FOUND IN A CEDAR TREE!!! yippee

"Dear Creator,Thank you for Sue and Bear Rogers, thank you for all those who went lookin for HOPE, those who kept the HOPE alive with their thoughts and prayers... Thank you for the sweet and good milk that little Ms HO HO  got when she snuck up that Cedar Tree too and when Ms Sue lured her back down with Doc Rogers. But mostly, thank you for letting them take her to Ms Lily so they could be back together again to cuddle and talk and for HOPE to make those sounds as she drank the real stuff!. Now maybe those crazy humans will get some sleep and act more like us bears, and learn to chill some and play in the pond and have some filberts and nutz rather than be nutz. And Creator, bless the bear spirit Ursus all. Thank you, and please try to calm HOPE a little cos' she sure does like to to be Ms Sassy Pants and trick people and run around a lot for a little one. Amen."

Well I gotta tell ya, this week has had more than a month full of days in it so it seems! And the events of yesterday have just about worn my nerves raw... as evening approached the facebook on Lily's page was intense to be certain... the concern for HOPE was at an all time high, with the fears going beyond what imagination could reasonably take... Humans trying to make sense of a North American Black Bear and their natural habitat and reasoning... perspectives of research vs. human bonding and nurture vs. nature. IT was a roller coaster to be sure and did you know that "I DO NOT LIKE ROLLER COASTERS"
ALL IS GOOD IN ELY THIS MORNING, ALL IS GREAT ON FACEBOOK ON THE LILY PAGE TOO~ The video is one not to miss... http://www.bear.org/ or the reunion of Lily The NOrth American Black Bear and HOPE ~ the sounds of "where you been only heightened by the sounds of
"wow that milk is awesome MAAAA, I am hungreeee" ~

Meanwhile we have other events happening in our worlds...
 a woman stated that her laundry has sat in the washer for a couple of days now... she is just too hooked to her computer to take the time to move the load to the dryer!
And I was too absorbed to fold my clothes so I kept hitting the button to continue to dry and fluff mine!
Others are out and about, time to garden, to mulch and to do that thing they call "spring cleaning"!

AND
Simon mad his final appearance on American Idol last night... Can you say... "DRSES is so sad"... Idol without Simon is like Florida without sunshine, bees without honey... a pool without water...
or as Simon would say,
"It is dreadful"! And how I will miss that sly wink of his!
I do think I would make an excellent Idol judge,
 wonder why they are not calling me???

And wouldn't you just know it... as I sat with worry of HOPE being united with mama Lily and not knowing it had yet happened...
America got it "wrong" and Crystal was not chosen as the American Idol this year!!!
Woe Is Me
Don't get me wrong, I liked Lee... he has potential.
BUT
Crystal is the best of the lot for this year...
my prediction?
She will have a CD out before our Lee and it will be a hit!

So... as soon as American Idol ended I ran for the computer and on the top of
Lily's fanpage the status read:
SUCCESS
Success meant; HOPE has been united with her mama Lily the North American Black Bear! And I cried with joy. I am grateful, am concerned that Sue Mansfeld and Dr Lyn Rogers and those helping must be physically, mentally, and emotionally exhausted.
I HOPE they will rest well tonight, will find and know the comfort that they have provided two bears and a host of humans that have grieved, have cried for themselves, for the bears and for so many unresolved losses over the last five days. And many have cried with
"anticipatory grief" of the loss they imagined would be real for Lily. Red eyes, stuffy noses, and headaches abound...

I realized that I didn't get too much accomplished yesterday... I was going through memories, I was keeping the fire bowl burning... the sage, sweetgrass, cedar was filling the air with prayers and thoughts and HOPE for finding HOPE... with thoughts on the wind to my friend Jill S and so many others... I was holding off a case of the sads the last few days with some experiences of the "uglies" from strangers that I could not quite understand as well. All of a sudden my friend/neighbor Sandy came over and the four leggeds were tickled to death, announcing her visit with barks of delight. As I looked up I saw a brilliantly beautiful arrangement of white roses (my favorite) and gasped at their beauty, but also noticed Sandy had tears in her eyes...
Not knowing whether to ask if they were for me or if she had brought her own flowers I said nothing for a minute!
She said I brought these in and they are for you!
Imagine that... OH MY... they were spectacular and quite a surprise... They were from my beautiful MOM...
So I said, "Are you the delivery person too?"
She replied, "Well I think she knows you are having a rough day, I told her we all are with Hope missing"!
And she sat down and we talked about Hope, held back a few tears...
 and I admired my roses and was filled with love at the insight and wonderment of my intuitive and lovely Mom!
She couldn't have picked a better day to surprise and delight me with a bouquet of love and beauty.

Thanks Mom... they are gorgeous ~

And under a brilliant full moon I began to fill "sparkly" and wonderful in the knowing that the Universe provided for the bears, for the greater circle of life. And that those who love, have a way of knowing when you need that extra touch of surprise and arms from a distance to just fill your heart... My heart is full.
And for that I give thanks this morning as I drink my coffee and look at these silly and life filled four leggeds of mine as they get their party started with grins and barks and runs around the house and the pool.

I love Sparkly Days and Dream Filled Nights



What makes a day absolutely sparkly you ask? Sparkly is shiny clean, strings of colored glass bouncing the sunlight around like ribbons of glass.
A sparkly day feels perfect.
It’s happy and peppy, and well, wonderful. Sparkly needs sunshine, and butterflies, random little bird sounds and this morning it includes thoughts of HOPE and Lily together snuggling and Lily grabbing HOPE by the whole head and dropping her and rolling and tumbling in the leaves.
The smell of freshly cut grass, chimes tinkling in the slightest breeze. Today it includes music nice and loud inside and out here on the lanai; how's this for an assortment: Bob Marley, Bonnie Raitt, Jessi Colter, Frank Sinatra, Willie Nelson, Patti Labelle, Roberta Flack, and Lady GaGa ~ wow... versatile I am today!!!






Sparkly feels good.
Real, real good.
No average, everyday thing can happen on a sparkly day.
Sparkly days are special.
They lift you up and insist on giggles and smiles, and hugs for no reason at all.
                             Ear to ear grins.
Happiness reverberating in every little tiny wonderful thing.
On a sparkly day, everything qualifies.
It’s all good.
Even something that might otherwise disgruntle us can inspire gales of laughter when the day sparkles.






Everything smells good.
 Colors are more intense.
 Sounds heightened.
 Everything in balance, harmony in my world. In fact, better that harmonious.
It’s miraculous.
             Everything is possible on a sparkly day. Limitless joy, grand abundance, perfection.



Today is sparkly day.
                  It’s a perfect day. 
 How does this happen.
 Don’t know.
 I have lots of good days.
 Lots and lots of great days.
 Memorable days, a dime a dozen.
 It’s a good life, but sparkly days are special. They happen magically.
The feeling wells up inside me and I just know it when it happens.
Ever had a truly, amazing sparkly day?
I wish it for you.
  Sparkly days make me want to call friends, send love letters and thank you cards, pick flowers, eat sinful indulgent dark chocolate truffles.
               This is the day I wish for you.






A day where celebrating everything is necessary.



A brilliant wonderful, perfect Sparkly Day.
And after you have savored each moment, etched each second in your memory, to recall at will;
I wish you a perfect night filled with the sweetest dreams.
Dreams set to music.
 Technicolor fantasies that amaze and restore. Grand adventures that sweep you up and transport you to magical places.
Hot air balloon rides, deep sea diving, the islands, the moon, dancing amongst the stars with every person you have ever loved sharing the dream. Rides with the dolphins, soaring on the wings of Eagles where you can have a keener view of the world in all its splendor ~



I wish this for you too.
                   Because I cherish you.
Because a sparkly day and a sweet dream night is the gift my heart sings to you.
 This day, this amazing, wonderful, special sparkly day.

The fire is burning, its embers are hot... the prayer bowl is surrounded by the smells of sage, cedar and sweetgrass as thoughts and prayers are being sent on the winds to all Sending thoughts on the wind and HOPE in healing ways to those who have asked, those who are struggling along the path, those who are Warriors:



For:


Lily The Black Bear and Baby HOPE,


Dr Lyn Rogers, Sue Mansfield, Nita, and TO: the NABC, and all who assisted out there in Ely MN,


Jill, Chris, Vicki, Cindy in NC, Cindy C, Laura, Mitch and family, Liz, Lee, Molly, Joanie, Jude, COFA,Judi, Matthew, Matt, Mark's family and many friends , Andrea, Jimmy, Marie and family up in New England, Pat, Dorothy, Angela, Elijah, Ode, Linda M, "Southwest VA", Irene, Kevin, Dr D, the 96k plus fans of Lily the Black bear on Facebook Dr P and family, Charlie and family, Booker, Bernice, Jean, Julie, Rhonda, Victoria, Mildred, Andi and family, Irene, Faith, Denise, Jim, Tom, Joey, Shelby friends and family, Judi, Phylis, Monica, Luci, Brandon, Joyce, Gina, 2 time Cancer survivor Tonya, Beverly and Family, Janeth, Melissa, Pam, Virginia, Stacey, Sara Cook 2 time Cancer Survivor, Kevin Edward Belevich and his Pops Jack Phelan, Elizabeth, those serving this great country of ours, those who have served, their families and those who have died serving... my gratitude and prayers as well as those who are on this page to you and yours ~


AND


for all the precious children


gone too soon


We are Warriors here ~


S T O M P ~ ~ ~ CELEBRATE YOU ~ ~ ~


We are here, we are with you in thoughts, prayer and spirit ... along with some powerful angels

Walk In Beauty,

DRSES

author of:

Healing Heartaches, Stories of Loss and Life

http://www.drsherryeshowalter.com/


May you find comfort in knowing you are not alone along the journey... along the path we are with you always...



"i never need to see the sun again, there enough light in your eyes to light up all the world" {ANONYMOUS} and that's cos' you are sparkly like a holiday! Remember when that line was said in Rain Man??? Love that movie!
Wherever you are today, whatever you are doing... CHOOSE TO BE SPARKLY, CHOOSE TO BE HAPPY... CHOOSE TO HAVE "HOPE" IN EVERY BREATH, EVERY STEP... when all else fails just think of a little North American Black Bear Cub named Hope who strayed from her mother and was found in the forest 5 days later up a Cedar tree, lured down by sweet concentrated milk only to be re-united by her momma Lily ~ against all odds HOPE... and never ever think ... less than you CAN ...
Blessings to you and yours friends.


Walk In Beauty,

DRSES

author of:

Healing Heartaches, Stories of Loss and Life

http://www.drsherryeshowalter.com/

8 comments:

Angie said...

Good Morning Cuz....I can not believe that I am the first to leave a comment on this beautiful morning :) I am on the ball today~~
I watched Idol last night for the first time and I have to admit Crystal was awesome. Her and Alanis Morset(not sure I spelled right)was great. But I also loved Lee....It didn't really matter to me cause like u said, she will prob have a cd out before he does...the runner's up always does. My highlight of the show was Mz. Christina Aguilera. I have always loved her but then they just had to bring on Mz. Jackson "if your nasty". Now she rocked the stage. I hate to admit I will miss Simon but as he and Paula said...the show will go on most defiantly not the same but will go on.
I'm glad your mom's roses brightened your day. Dot does seem to know when someone needs a pick me up!!
I hope you have a beautiful blessed day and remember....WE GOING TO DISNEY!!
Luv ya Cuz~~

Anonymous said...

WOW,Ok then, let's have a very Sparkly Day! I'm in. So glad about little Hope, puzzled about Crystal, but she does my kind of music. Raw, and passionate and with that pounding backbeat. Will have her first CD on my Ipod as quick as it comes out. The nice thing about Lee is every song sounds the same so you can anticipate what you will hear. he was very amazed, and grateful to have won, so that was tender to watch. As for you doc, YOU are Sparkly! Many thanks to you for the blog, for sharing everyday from your bear heart.

Anonymous said...

Ok, Waht's up with the early post from Angie? Has something happened in the universe overnight that I missed? Irene... Where are you? You are usually first. We are sure mixing it up today. Chris, what's the update on your reentry at work? Still glad to be home? Sounds like DRSES will be twirlin and dancing on the tabletop today. And flowers delivered from your MOM doc. I know that was special. Can't wait to check back after work on the blog comments, and the bear updates. This is going to be a great day! Best to all.

IRENE said...

Okay ! Here I am, someone else be first !
Oh, such a great blog today.
Thanks be to _____, the baby bear is found.
Idol did not choose my Crystal, so sad but she
rocks........ and will make us hear it, too.
F Y I : FULL MOON tonite is the FLOWER moon.
How appropriate for COB to send you roses,
DrSES, the connection is strong and in tune.
I will sparkle today and tomorrow and everyday
An awareness has come about, a shift in thinking. I like it a lot.
Thoughts are with veterans & memorial day.
Love to all, stay FIRM

liv said...

great video of Lily & Hope - is it just me , or did Hope actually push Lily over twice to get her milk? and Lily let her; NOW THATS LOVE. Plan to have a very Sparkly day, like a Holiday :) :) :)

Anonymous said...

Hello, would
WOW. not imagine ever,,,being first to
comment here,,,but one day I might
surprise you all.... Crystal was my fav as well, I agree she will heard from very soon HOPE WAS
KNEWs to,REUNITED WITH HER MOM !!!! that's the best news, I knew in my heart of hearts this would
HAPPEN... A child never chooses to leave without a proper goodbye... so much for all the smack talk
about LILY"s mothering skills... As for as a sparkly day goes...
Today is my day
off...great start..the chores can wait,
Honeymoon Island is calling my name,
where the water sparles with each breaking wave,
the sun dances on the water like sparkly
jewels, the dolphins may dance to the rythm
held in my soul....and to the voices of the
SINGING ANGELS...I will be in thought,
celebrating my own mother /daughter reunion !
this will make my day wicked cool !
THE HAPPIEST DAY TO ALL !

chris said...

Hi all--this past week has been sparkly all week--work is still fun. They haven't stopped being mother hens yet!! What a week!!
I am so glad HOPE was found and obviously well--all is right with the world. Even if Crystal didn't win. I can only think that many people thought that Crystal would make it even without IDOL, but Lee wouldn't. Doesn't make sense but it is what it is. Good luck to both of them.
Happy Thursday to all have a sparkly weekend!!!

Anonymous said...

Sparkly start to this day but fuzzlin out now. Home sweet home! Full moon tonight. that wzplains my day. Nice to know the universe is letting itself be known. Good night friends. OMG tomorrow is already Friday. Red roses an red hybiscus blooming here in the yad. Competing to see who is the most lovely. Ok, roses win.