Sunday, June 27, 2010

SUNDAY SUNDAY working at the car wash SUNDAY SUNDAY

Nana's Girl
The Wonder of Bubbles

Sunday Morning... Coffee hot; Coffee good...
Time to GET THIS PARTY STARTED!
Time to get the bubbles going, the motor running
and get to
Tiffany's Restaurant
US 19
Palm Harbor
FL
For FUN FUN FUN
Breakfast, Coffee
and
CAR WASH TO MAKE SOME DOUGH
TO FIND A
CURE FOR MS

for Laura and 2.5 million others out there!

Attitude... GREAT
Bathing Suit/Shorts... check
Tanning Lotion... check
Ball Cap... check
Tennis Shoes...check
Tunes to wash cars by... check
Cooler packed with H20... check

Energy... so far excellent
OUTSTANDING SO FAR
"If I felt any better this morning I'd have to slap Laura when I see her first thing at Tiffany's"
BRAIN... check

Neurons shooting on all cylinders
(I think therefore they are super charged)
Fingers just plunking on these keys, toes tappin to the sounds of the early birds out here singin, four-leggeds seem to know something is up...

All righty then, I have tweeted, I have posted on Facebook, I have emailed... everyone within hollering distance of Tampa and then some. Told all of this most remarkable car wash happening today. Asking for support, hugs, dollars, and mostly asking for all to come out and bring their "clean" cars (thinking it will be so much easier to pretend to wash, take their money and get their hugs)... Good idea right?

I even tweeted USF asking them to come, promising them that if they show out I will tell the world about those USF Bulls in all their glory... I am a woman of my word you know!

Of course I also joined with the masses in front of my TV yesterday watching and hoping and not breathing as I watched USA in the World Cup... At one point I thought poor little Jeepers and Gypsy would be bald I was rubbing and holding them so tightly as USA was working so hard... Ghana worked hard, they deserved the win, and congratulations to them.
USA stand tall and stand proud... you fought till the whistle blew, and you made us proud.
I do not understand something though... why is it that the clock does NOT stop when a player falls down or the ball goes out of play??? Is it me or did Ghana take the longest of times to Get up once down... or the longest of times to get "off the field, get the ball back in play, or back on the field" as the clock just kept going???

Nana's girl just might end up in the Olympics someday for her soccer skills... a fierce little competitor she is and a remarkable soccer player indeed! I can see her there, I have tremendous expectancy that she will rise to the challenge and she already has the passion... What a wonderful combination for life.



Remember Dr Seuss and His now famous quote about "brains in your head and feet in your shoes..."
So here on this Sunday which way will you choose?
To follow your passion I hope, as I ready myself to wash MS out for my dearest Laura and so many others.
Ah... usually we find ourselves on Lake Tarpon on the boat on these hot, sultry Sundays or on our beloved Gulf; soaking up the sun, the music, looking for stories to amuse, honor or bring about a tear or three but always the guarantee of profound laughter for all and whales tales to put in the brains memory chest.
Today, we'll store a different memory at the end of the day, but doubt we'll end it with a steak... Probably won't be able to lift our arms high enough to get a knife to work if we have the kind of day we have planned with the number of cars we have visualized washing!

WE MUST RAISE MONEY TO CURE MS NOW!
A CURE IS WITHIN SIGHT.

Speaking of sight... did you know that you can strengthen the muscles in your eyes? I didn't either until a recent visit to the eye doctor. He says if you make the letter "H" with your eyes you can actually exercise ALL of your eye muscles and "it's good for you".
You just look waayyyy UP and then waaayyyy down, then half way up... then alll the wayyy to the right and back alll the wayyy to the left. and Voila! You have made a "H" with your eyes and actually
"STRETCHED ALL OF THE MUSCLES IN YOUR EYES"

How bout that?

A Sunday morning little tidbit... now beware... it looks really weird and it is hard, and it may make you a little woozy... or a brief pain in your head...
Interesting to note
that is a MS symptom as well just thought you might want to know that, then not only do you have a face
(Laura) to put this disease to
but
now you have just given yourself a slight symptom
now magnify it times oh let's say 12,000
and you know what she goes through a little bit...

WE MUST RID PEOPLE OF THIS DISEASE CALLED MS

How bout that picture of Nana's girl with those bubbles?
She is sure growing up too quickly. I think we should duct tape them when they are little so they don't grow so quick... I mean after all, they now have duct tape in beautiful colors, so it wouldn't be unpleasant to look at!

Did you know...
"Shrimps are the loudest thing in the ocean"
Speaking of water, the Gulf Waters come to my mind.
BP = PHONY BALONEY

 
SAVE OUR GULF
Hundreds of people including Florida Gov. Charlie Crist joined hands on an oil-stained strip of Pensacola Beach as part of an international demonstration against offshore drilling. Organizers of "Hands Across the Sand" said similar protests were held at beaches around the nation and in several foreign countries. The demonstration also was intended to show support for clean alternatives to fossil fuels.

Everyone is keeping an eye on Tropical Storm Alex that could stop all work and further this devastation ...
Visualize Alex going elsewhere...
Move Alex with our collective energies and minds!
STOMP

While oil companies have spent billions of dollars to drill deeper and farther out to sea, relatively little money and research have gone into finding new, improved ways to respond to oil spills in deep sea conditions like those in the Gulf of Mexico. Experts say the massive Gulf spill has exposed a failure by the industry and the federal government to commit adequate resources to oil cleanup and response technology.


VIPS
Some big names are coming to the Gulf next week to tour areas affected by the spill. Secretary of the Navy Ray Mabus, President Barack Obama's point man for the clean up and recovery, arrives Monday for a five-day visit. Coast Guard Adm. Thad Allen says he, Homeland Security Secretary Janet Napolitano and White House energy adviser Carol Browner will also be in the region Monday. Vice President Joe Biden is due to arrive Tuesday.

Do you think they are reading our page? Women are coming!!! Do you think they are reading our pages... They said it is "gushing" rather than a "spill"... in an earlier report? A spill is cleaned up by "Bounty paper towels in my way of thinking... perhaps if BP execs spilled coffee?  THIS IS NOT COFFEE SPILLED on your white shirt or on the teak deck of yacht named "BOB"...

This is a disaster.. that is threatening lives, killing sea life, the winged ones, our Mother Earth and a man has completed suicide who saw no other way...

YO BP ARE YOU LISTENING???

Thank God/dess, Creator we are not asking them to fund/find a Cure for MS... they would send us a robot or a oil filter or a bundle of Bounty paper towels or NOTHING.

SAVE OUR GULF... STAND UP... STOMP...

BP STOCK HITS ALL TIME LOW... good time for us all to buy reckon??? and just fool them...

Oh me don't get me going, gotta have more coffee, double check and hit the road with my relatively clean vehicle... Got to get to Tiffany's so I can have my breakfast, chat with Paul, and find excuse after excuse... I am the author of Healing Heartaches you know... someone may need me there ~ ~ ~ FAT CHANCE OF THAT RIGHT??? I know... wash those cars... I got it!
ON it... All over it... STOMP, SHOUT, CELEBRATE...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VL9xOLpwI0I

Wishing you all the best day ever...
Wherever you are and whatever you are doing... I hope you find your way to Palm Harbor FL... or find a way to send a check to Laura Roorda c/o Dr Sherry E Showalter
in time for Home Depot to match it!

Try to blow some bubbles today and think of us... you'll love it... and remember to
     SHOUT, STOMP, CELEBRATE... HAVE A PARTY....


The fire is burning and its embers are hot... Sending gratitude and thoughts of healing ways, laughter, soothing hugs and tenderness on the winds to all... You are among a powerful group of warriors if you are here...
We are with you always... always on the wind and in your hearts...

If my fingers work tomorrow... Until then!

Walk In Beauty,
Dr SES
author of
Healing Heartaches, Stories of Loss and Life
http://www.drsherryeshowalter.com/










7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Up and at it early this Sunday. I want to be the first car to get washed. Good luck to the washers on that one. Including myself! I already washed my car once this year s it will be a tougher job that msot. Very excited about
this wonderful project! Hope everyone will turn out toay and pitch in. Grab a bite at Tiffant's while your there. Good food, reasonable prices, awesome service and Paul Hittos is all about serving the community. Lets'get this party started! STOMP

Irene said...

EXCELLENT blog this Sunday morning.
Car wash almost starting better get it in gear
BP: heaven help us all with your "oversight"
Nice BUBBLES, up above in photo
ALEX: get going somewhere else, YES !!!!
Happy, safe Sunday to all.
F I R M

liv said...

Nana, you're killin me with these pictures, where is that baby ? OMG. Car wash today ! wish I could be with you all, is BB gonna wear her cool boots, I hope so. Have a great time!!!!

Anonymous said...

Rampin up here for the BIG DAY! If your not on your way to the car wash, jump up, throw on some grubs and head out! See you there. Funny utube doc. And shrimps scream? Just exactly who is ease dropping on the shrimp? LOVED LOVED LOVES the ISley Brothers. Did you see that hair? OM
Best Sunday FUNDday to ALL.

Anonymous said...

Hey doc, Why do I have to click "post comment twice or it won't post? Does this have to do with the new changes they made to Blog World? Several times I have hit post and it just sits there. Now I post twice and have to wait for that little sign that says "your comment was published" How technical DO I have to get?

Anonymous said...

Okay, here I sit, with pillows under forearms to hold em up...trying to get the 50 lb weight feeling off my legs, but I gotta tell you all from the bottom of my weary body, but grateful heart, I thank each and every one of you so very VERY much! I can't even begin to go through all the events and names of the day, but you all know who you are, and your hearts and souls put out some huge sweat balls today for the sake of this stupid frustrating disease, over $600.00 just today! And if we are making predictions, I would say MS is being hunted, and the tools and knowledge are coming, we just have to get them in order, practice, and believe, it will end in my lifetime. MS does suck! I was totally enjoying chatting with a couple of women who had Breakfast at Tiffany's while their wheels were shined when I felt that vital thing called "energy" just leave my body, the ice in my ballcap had melted, the rag around my neck no longer cool, heat, ah heat, it's not our friend in thr MS world! But it's days like today that you find out who your friends are,(also some great people that I met for the first time ever, and they gave up their sunday to help our cause too...WoW!) and the warriors on this side of faith and friendship are something you can never take for granted!! I don't, these warriors make me feel incredible, blessed! I thank you all, and Tiffany's for the use of their parking lot, they were serving up some fantastic meals for some who trusted us to leave their keys while they ate. Awesome day, awesome sundraiser, AWESOMER friends! Thanks!!! (Just doesn't seem enough!) P>S. I notice the same thing the above blogger did, had to click twice the other night???? Wad up wit dat??? Did you know that one of the classic symptoms of Optic Neuritis (other than lack of vision) in MS is it actually is very painful to turn your eyes side to side? MS sucks!!

Anonymous said...

What a day you must have had for the cause of MS. Yes it sucks a friend of mine wife just diagnosed, she is probably 35. I am trying to send the blog from Dr. SES to her as it was very informative. I hope you raised lots of money and when the soreness sets in tomorrow in your hands and arms you will STOMP and say YES we are gonna conquer this MS, it SUCKS. What love and friendship was formed today. Bless all of you for turning out for such a worthy cause. Blessings