Monday, July 12, 2010

GET READY FOR DAYS OF DISNEY~ STAYING IN THE MOMENT



Chillin after
DISNEY 2010

We made it!
OK, saw the crew, Mickey, Donald, Chip n Dale... all of em' I tell ya, just all of em!
We did it all, saw most, we were IT!
We hollered, we STOMPED, when we said,
"I can't ..." we knew "WE MUST continue"
We just had to do as much for as long. With aching bodies; hurting feet... we kept our SPIRIT...
 we moved on!
Ah... good to be in my bed, on my PILLOW...
AND
MY COFFEE is great!

So, the thoughts for this day!
STAY IN THE MOMENT
just make yourself stay right in the moment of joy
and bliss and happy places.
When that ole' moment of negativity or bad thought creeps in (you know the one... Mel Gibson, Tiger, the ways of the world, the judgment of yours that may get in the way of your happy places)
SET YOURSELF FREE!
YEP
Jump into your moment
that wonderful Happy Place
that magical moment of dreams, hopes, schemes
and wonderment!
Just like seeing Tinker Bell for the first time ever.

We had the privilege of meeting the most awesome group of 43 young people from BRAZIL while waiting and sitting on the sidewalk (CONCRETE CURB) at the Magic Kingdom... Assuring our bones a good and great stiffness while waiting for the "Electric Parade" and fireworks at Disney...
These young people, from BRAZIL.. found us and we were drawn together in the Magic... me chanting loudly... B R A Z I L... over and over, they joining in like a huge chorus with laughter ringing through the air.
Next thing you knew we had a new family; they a new welcome and appreciation for the USA!
Many of them had never been to the USA before, never seen such wonderment of the parade the fireworks, and of Tinker Bell.
ALL WERE AMAZED, IN RAPTURE OF THE TIME SPENT... They taught us to dance, to chant a word that meant "Oh Boy" and we took a zillion photos...
We stood together in the MOMENT.
Memories for them and for us = PRICELESS
Thank you Brazil from your American Family!

So for today... STAY IN THE MOMENT.
Embrace the day, your thoughts, your memories, the magic that surrounds each breath. Allow only good thoughts... Let go of anything and everything that has even a  hint of negative to it. As it begins to form on your lips:::::: slap yourself, snap a rubber band on your wrist.
STOP
"If you have one eye on yesterday, and one eye on tomorrow, you're going to be cockeyed today." Anonymous
take a deep breath.
 B  R  E  A  T  H  E
 RE GROUP

IMAGINE

Now start over

Stay in the Moment

To all:
The fire is burning and its embers are hot...
Thoughts on the wind to all today, from my home to yours...
Walk in Beauty,
DRSES


3 comments:

Irene said...

Good morning all !
I will need a GPS for all those directions
on today's blog ( lol) So happy to see and read about your wonderful, full, happy, exciting times at Disney. No one deserves a great time, more than you do.
Wish my inner compass could maneuver me to a
"good" place. Been in a snit for 2 days.
But............... I am alive & grateful, IRM

Angie said...

Good Morning All...today is my last day at Cuz's house and I am not at all happy about that. We have had the best time ever and added so many memories to our "Hallmark Moments"
My oldest said "This is the worst vacation ever...I had the time of my life" and now we have to go back to VA and get back into the "real world"
Cuz had our days planned down to the second and not one was wasted. We got up w/the sun and never hit the pillow till after midnight.
It was awesome and I thank you Cuz, my mom (even though she couldn't be w/us) and Auntie Dot aka COB and yes I FINALLY KNOW WHAT THAT MEANS!!
I hope our new Brazilian friends are still having the time of their lives. They sure made our 3 hours of sitting on the curb fun and exciting.
Hope everyone has a beautiful blessed day~~
Luv ya Cuz and thanks again :D

Cathy Madden said...

Hey Irene, we've all gotten in that place where you are right now. I will pray that you are able to "maneuver" out of it. Maybe an angel will come guide you out.

Today is my husband of almost 41 years 61st BD. My daughter, her husband and my two grands came over and we celebrated. My son that lives with us and the son in law are into soccer so we watched the World Cup. My husband, the grillmaster was busy with his new Weber Grill. He's in love with it! LOL! Didn't hear from my soldier boy Nathan but I know he's been busy training the relief group that showed up a little over a week ago. Hopefully and prayerfully he's getting ready to board a plane for his home base in Hawaii.

Everyone have a magical blessed day today!