Friday, July 30, 2010

HOPE ~ Gotta have HOPE ~

Lily the North American Black Bear
and
HOPE
Re-United after being apart for so long
Picking right up where their hearts left off
HOPE
What a wonderful thing
Ya gotta have HOPE
to visit and get updates on the world famous
North American Black Bears

It's getting ready to happen again this morning, I just know it is!
That sun is getting ready to shine baby shine!
Now I could use more technical term, more of a scientific way of explaining the "exacts" as my friend Pedro in Brazil calls it for those things like
physics, chemistry, scientific facts and math to explain this wonderment of the morning!
Just as I could use the clinical and therapeutic languages to give you my thoughts of the day.
BUT
why not just speak to your heart?
Call it as it really is?
IT IS AMAZING
OUTSTANDING
REMARKABLE
A BLESSINGS FROM THE UNIVERSE,
THE CREATOR THAT
WE ARE HERE THIS MORNING
to join with the sun and dance to the rhythm of life's heart beat!
This de-caf coffee is really the same as high test I tell ya... Still feeling the same I am!
That beautiful North American Black Bear named Lily gave a world sitting around computer screens
a beautiful and sassy cub
named
HOPE
and for the last 6 months, the Facebook page has grown to over 100,000
with folks across the globe, chatting, learning, riding the roller coasters of emotions, happy to sad ! Worried to wonderful; angry to glad, and all the thoughts between the two. Then the bears got separated... and oh my what a time was had then on that page...
 The opinions flew like fireworks on the fourth of July.
AND
through it all some maintained
HOPE
I'm just thinking about HOPE today... the little cub with that marvelous name and so much more.


HOPE... I am filled with, overjoyed by, excited to think about...
Hope!




There are two quotes I’d like to share with you. Both contain a truth we so often forget.



"There is no medicine like hope, no incentive so great, and no tonic so powerful as expectation of something better tomorrow." - Orison Marden


"We must accept finite disappointment,
 but never lose infinite hope. If you lose hope, somehow you lose the vitality that keeps life moving, you lose that courage to be, that quality that helps you go on in spite of it all. And so today I still have a dream." - Martin Luther King,Jr.


Our hopes, dreams and aspirations are legitimate. They are meant to lift us up. To inspire, to get us airborne. To take us above the clouds, above the storms, to give flight to our dreams and aspirations.

Hope always triumphs over experience. We may try and fail, but if we continue to hope for the outcome we seek, we will raise up and try again.


It is not right to live a life trapped by fear, but rather to live by hope.
 Hope for that which can lift us up. Hope for the future, knowledge that what we hope for can become our reality. Don’t fall into the headset that the frustration of a dream or hope not yet recognized, won’t eventually come true.
Know that it’s potential is sure, it is a work in progress. Hope for a brighter today, tonight, tomorrow gives us the momentum to get through this moment.

Hopes and dreams are the essence of our lives quests. None of us have the ability to control every thing tossed in our path by life, but we do have the ability to overcome whatever these momentary setbacks cause.



Because we hold hope in our hearts, the unbearable becomes our past, not our entire future. Because we hope for good, we participate in bringing it about.
When we hope for love, we open ourselves up to receiving it.
 Hope gives flight to our dreams.
 Maybe it is because hope inspires us to action.
Hope opens the door to unrealized potential; Our own potential.

Every athlete hopes to win the contest, the game...
Every inventor hopes to master the dream and turn an idea into a reality.
Every writer hopes to be read.
Every bride hopes to be beautiful.
Every Mother hopes to raise wonderful kids.


And so we must hope if we are to meet with success.
We must start with the knowledge that all things are possible.
Every dream, every hope is the basis for our efforts.
We reach every destination one small step at a time.
 There is magic in dreams, there is a force in hope .
A life force. We first hold the hope in our heart.
See the dream with clarity, and then, step up to the plate and hit it out of the park. With clarity, with HOPE, work the plan... make the plan work with great success and celebration of the HOPE that started it all!

 Hope that this time, we will bring about the dream we have envisioned.
 Without hope, life can be a very dismal path on a long and tiresome journey.

So the lesson is, HMMM what is the lesson?
 HOPE IS WAITING FOR YOU TO EMBRACE AND CHERISH AND USE IT TO ENHANCE YOUR BEING!

Hope drives us forward to better things, to live our dreams, to dream big!
Whether today has brought you a dream fulfilled, or a dim ray of hope for a greater tomorrow, know that this day is a gift. It is YOUR gift to cherish, to savor, to have fun with and work hard with... It is YOURS!

Tomorrow can be the reflection of the day you hoped for.
 So hope for this to be your best day, hope for it to be the beginning of great things, absolute certainties of what you want/need/desire, and glorious sunrises and sunsets with fantastic people to share gigantic experiences with along the way.

Then, set about to make it happen.
Are ya feelin me here?

TODAY, I HOPE you have all that you dare to dream!

The fire is burning brightly with thoughts on the winds to all who enter here, all who we send our prayers and thoughts for and to ~ You know who you are, you read your names here often... You are with some powerful warriors here and in the next place, never alone, surrounded by some awesome angels as well!

Welcome to Hawaii Soldier Boy Madden! Texas is gearing up to welcome you home I hear and your Mom Cathy Madden is "over the moon" that her son is on USA soil... Thank you for serving our great nation... We are so happy you are home!

Walk In Beauty,
DRSES
Healing Heartaches, Stories of Loss and Life
http://www.healingheartaches.com/

4 comments:

Irene M said...

I " hoped " for a great blog on Friday and
Sherry delivered ! The positive thing of it
is, not to lose HOPE and if you do, make it quick, cause lost time on dreading, dwelling, doom & gloom is a WASTE of precious time.
We all made it through the hottest July on record. I " hope " to plow thru August with
Hope, change, forward progress and positive events. Wishing a wonderful weekend to y'all.
When the chips are down, EAT ICE SCREAM !!

Anonymous said...

I hope each day,
when I awake, I ask my angel ,
ever present in my hear , to help me have
a great day...I hope she is with me,
when I encounter bumps in the road of
my daily douinds , I HOPE, to handle like the person I know I am. I HOPE each day for
a more serene tommorrow..with the HOPE of all
healing their heart, and each savoring themoment at hand... I hope the angels are
giving each one of us the Healing hope today..
Great blog, as usual...
Today I am celebrating my Mom"s 81ST birthday
in spirit...STOMP>>> IT is a wonderful
life ! ! ! ! sign me,
Andrea

Anonymous said...

p.s....trying the decaf..
ain't working with my typing
skills ! LOL...have a great day !!

Chris said...

What a beautiful day today--I HOPE we all don't waste our 86,400 seconds today. STOMP--just a fantastic blog-makes me want to smile till my face hurts!!