Wednesday, July 14, 2010

HOW DO YOU WANT TO FEEL TODAY?



Love Mickey
It just doesn't Get any Better Than This
2010

It's morning... coffee up, Kamryn up and ready to roll... 4 leggeds doing a happy celebration dance... Kam is ready to be entertained already today, while Angie and D'Vante are back in Virginia... Ang returning to work today, D'Vante preparing to work out for football with hopes of making the team this year!

The Godmothers' body is screaming from the recent antics of Disney, and bombdiggedity off the hook "water-skiing" ~
but all in all doing "fantastic" indeed!
COB, Kam, DLB and me just peachy here in sunny Florida; pool, WII, living large we are!
Kamryn getting his Godmother/Buddy Pal home-made milkshake extraordinaire in the evenings...
Life is good.
I don't mean to blow my own horn...
BUT
"beep beep"
I rolled a "300" in bowling on the WII!!!
"BEEP BEEP"
that would be a "perfect game"
(bout killed Killa Kam, I just might add) LOL

How about you?
Wassup in your world?
News for our sacred pages here?

Anything new in that marvelous
brain and life of yours?
How about those thoughts and feelings and ways of choosing ...

How would you like to feel about your day?
Are you choosing to get out of the grumpy place, the "snit" that finds you... or are you choosing to "stay there" and roll in the "scat" ...

Did you know:
Bubble gum and fairy floss were invented by dentists!
That's one way to ensure business I guess!

OK, where was I?
Oh yes.. how do YOU want to feel today?
What do you want for YOU and those around you...
Ask yourself those questions often!
Then choose to live the way that answers the questions with the way you want to feel!
It is after all about "choices".
You choose.
Remember the 7 Dwarfs?
Pick one, the one YOU choose...
Grumpy, Dopey, Happy, Sleepy,
Doc, Bashful,Sneezy...
I just love Grumpy... saw a t-shirt in disney that said,
"Brilliant by birth, Grumpy by choice!"
Another said:
"I'm Grumpy cos' you're Dopey"!
Loved that one too!!!
Just remember,
whatever you choose will affect not only you, but those around you and the affect will be felt not just for the moment, but for a long time in the brain and nervous system of all...
Kinda like that ole' bell that is rung,
once rung... well you know the rest!
It can't be UNRUNG
Choose wisely friends ~
To live in action
To live in beauty
To live in love
all trump
 living in "reaction" to situations!
Best to be "pro-active" rather than "reactive"
You are the captain of your ship
no matter the winds of change/circumstance.

How would you rather feel?

Blessed or stressed
Pressured Zone or NO Pressure Zone
Tired or Rested
Pissy or Happy
Snitty or Zippy
Low or HIGH
OK or OUTSTANDING
Depressed or Not on Top of It
Frustrated or Challenged

It's yours to decide.
Own your day, your words, your feelings
Choose to find the words to accentuate the positive, feel the shift in your mood.
Let go of the negatives, I cannot see anything that it feeds except for the dark moods, while infecting and affecting those around!

Try to pay attention to the words you use and the tone of your voice on a daily basis...
Really listen to the sound of your voice, the words you are using, your vocabulary...
make some changes for your day!
Rather than depressed, try "not on top of it", rather than "anxious" try "a little concerned",
rather than "pissed off" try "tinkled"!

And then:
Ask yourself this one question:
1. HOW WOULD I RATHER FEEL?
2. WHO LOVES ME AND WHO DO I LOVE?
3. WHAT AM I GRATEFUL FOR?

With just those questions, feel your body, your brain, your nervous system, your feelings change...
 Embrace that change and just go with it...
 Let the rest go!

Wherever you are, whatever you are doing today... Make it YOUR day to shine!
Choose to be the best you are bar none.

Find ways to allow your natural talents and natural beauty shine through today, with all its glory, all its splendor.

Here's to your wildest dreams, and magical realities.
DID YOU KNOW:
Rain contains Vitamin B12!
B12 is great and takes the "edge off"... Perhaps it would help when feeling stressed or angry to go outside when it's raining;  look to the sky, open your mouth and consume as much rain as possible in hopes of getting B12 to take the emotional edge off!

The fire is burning brightly and its embers are hot.



Sending hope in healing on the winds to all who gather here and for all in and around Tampa Bay, the families of the fallen, those in blue who are grieving while they are serving and protecting us.

To those who are serving this great Nation, I thank you and your families, I want you home safely. Cathy Madden's son will be flying into Hawaii before home to Texas from Iraq! Thoughts of Winnie in NM recovering from neck surgery and her daughter Randy R.

We are together in prayer, in thoughts of all that is needed to remind you out there, we are WARRIORS... we are with you, along with some powerful angels... May you find comfort in knowing we are with you always:


FOR:Tampa, our Mayor, Chief, Tampa PD, all who serve: Tink..and
Trish, Barb, Anastasia, The Kocab Family, Curtis Family, Tampa PD, those serving here and there in Uniform...
Randy and Winnie in New Mexico,

Our Black American Bears Lily and HOPE, (together again), and Chris (feeling great she is, working and running all over the place), Jill (in remission), the folks at the NABC, Joseph, Cathy Madden and her family., Vicki and Matthew, Cindy in NC, Cindy Cumbie (*in a new job), Laura, Mitch and family, Liz, Lee, Molly, Joanie, Jude, COFA,Judi, Matthew, Matt, Mark's family and many friends , Andrea, Jimmy, Marie and family up in New England, Pat, Dorothy, Angela, Elijah, Ode, Linda M, "Southwest VA", Irene, Kevin, Dr D, Deb, Randy, Dr B , Charlie and family, Booker, Bernice, Jean, Julie, Rhonda, Victoria, Mildred, Andi and family, Irene, Faith, Denise, Jim, Tom, Joey, Shelby friends and family, Judi, Phylis, Joyce, Gina, Tonya, Beverly and Family, Janeth, Melissa, Pam, Virginia, Stacey, Kevin Edward Belevich and his Pops Jack Phelan, Elizabeth, Nita, Gary Siegal, Adrienna,Brian Mawbey,


Please hold the friends and family of these people in your hearts and prayers as they begin that long and uncertain journey through grief and into the lights of healing...

Walk In Beauty,
DRSES
author of
Healing Heartaches, Stories of Loss and Life
http://www.healingheartaches.com/







5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey, I posted a comment and it did not show up!
What's up with that?

Cathy Madden said...

Good morning from Texas! I'll probably be getting another snooze on soon. My 4 legged sweetie woke me up at 4:30 with a tummy ache. She got that out of her system and then mommy couldn't get back to sleep.

I know that I'm loved and who loves and cares for me. I know my friends and family are who I'm grateful for. I want to live in the moment. I want to give wise counsel to my grown children. I need to take care of my physical body. It's taken a tole this past year and a half with a weight gain it couldn't afford. I'm getting there.

When the first grandchild was born to my Mom and Dad 41 years ago of course the decision was made as to what my Dad would like his grands to call him. He worked shift work and always, even when he was young, that 11 at night to 7 in the am got him good. So, the name was chosen due to the way he acted during that time...Grumpy...and it took real good. LOL! Although for the most part he's a really great guy and super fun to be with.

I'm going to give today a good stomp! I'm gonna try to get off my butt and dance with Richard today. Richard Simmons! Ha! He's a hoot and I really love his tapes but it's just being in the right frame of mind.

Irene said...

No brainer....... no snits here, either.
Wasted space & time with negativity. A "bug"
must have caught me, too.
Just owning up to the highs & lows in my world.
Florida ROCKS these past few days, weather good, planets all lined up with sliver of moon
Gonna go out today and STOMP thru my errands.
Did a good deed yesterday. Drove a HOT, walking soul to his destination in the heat of the day. He was grateful and so was I.
STOMP on............... Irene

Anonymous said...

Good morning...
getting ready to go for a swim..
grabbing the mood.. love the blog..
love Dopey most of all, after all,
ignorance can be bliss !!!
Hey, call out to Irene,
you make me laugh...thank you !
Have a great day everyone...always in my
heart..we are WARRIORS !
Stomp..STOMP !
May the Angels play in your heart today !
sign me.... Andrea

Anonymous said...

Have had a wonderful Wednesday. How's the recovery from waterskiing going doc? Afraid it would be my swan song, some things I just do not do to this body... LOL. Looking forward to a pleasant evening at home tonight. Best to all.