Monday, March 14, 2011

Kickin Off the Week

Some Mondays
You just can't seem to get
your
Motor running!
This feels like one of those mornings
to me,
but ever so cute I am
as long as not too disturbed that is.

Good morning friends,
every have one of those mornings where you just would prefer to lay on your rock and rest?
this photo reminds me of that morning
and
one who looks ever so comfortable
just "easing into the day"
so
I'm thinking
I'm going to follow
the lead of this
powerful four legged today
and
do nothing
but nurture my body
ease my soul
and
body
and just ease into it.
Cant think that anyone in their right mind
would disturb this four-legged
at least not if they knew
what was best for them anyways!
So perhaps
that will be the same for me!
So for today
I am going to cut off my thoughts
ad the phone,
just be at one with myself
and
rest my back, my shoulder.
About the only industrious
thing on the plans for the day
is a call to
good ole Dr Kiessel
here in Palm Harbor to beg him see me tomorrow
to attempt to make my shoulder
feel better
after two nights of pacing the floors in pain.
Spoke to our
dear warrior
Sissy Two Wolves last night and
the snows are still covering the grounds out there
in
South Dakota!
She and companion little Jinxy are ready for
SPRING
as are most people I have met of late.
A bunch of those from MN returned to Tampa
with me in shorts and fur boots
hoping for sun and fun here in Florida
many did not bring coats with them!
Sure hope they weren't' dissatisfied as I saw where our temps reached the 70's and 80's here.
It might have been their laughter I heard in the gulf waters over the weekend.

We sure are ready for the warmth and newness of spring we are.
Folks are feeling the effects of this cold winter
all over the country.

We continue to pray for the many affected and infected by the Quake of Japan and the
Tsunami affecting so many in the Pacific.
They are struggling to wrap their heads around this
tragic event.
Our hearts and thoughts are with all of you.

Yes, this i a great day to step out of your comfort zone
and
do something kind for someone else today
to lean a bit further than usual if you can or if you dare
to show we are all a part of the greater whole of
humanity.
So many will benefit from the extension.
There aer so many in need of our care
ether by s kind word, and extension of self
or a gesture
that will hold them UP
during this day.
Be creative
think of how you can help
others, others that maybe live right here beside you.
I'm sure you can come up with something great.

 "In our deepest moments of struggle, frustration, fear, and confusion, we are being called upon to reach in and touch our hearts. Then, we will know what to do, what to say, how to be. What is right is always in our deepest heart of hearts. It is from the deepest part of our hearts that we are capable of reaching out and touching another human being. It is, after all, one heart touching another heart."
~Roberta Sage Hamilton~

So wherever you are today
whatever you are doing
and
however busy you might just be.
Take a moment
and
give to someone else
YOU will be amazed at how they feel and how
glad you will be.
I do know that this is true, for I have seen it in action.

the fire is burning brightly today its embers are hot, with thoughts on the winds for all who know who that are, and some who were not in the prayer bowl for all to read yesterday,
we are with
you
Warriors of Gentle Spirit
we are here with
Warpaint On.
Standing at The Ready.

May you Walk In Beauty,
DRSES
author of
Healing Headaches,

visit
to see how you can help to
Protct the North American Black Bears







5 comments:

Irene M said...

Let sleeping BIG four-leggeds alone !
Here we are MONDAY, news as bleak as ever.
I gave it a rest yesterday & felt lighter.
Doc, you have the right idea about shutting down for the day. Sounds good to me, too.
Full of prayers, I stay FIRM & solid.

Anonymous said...

hellooooo.
am with you today on the resting.
at the pool, book,shades on,
ipod... do not disturb..
hope you feel better!
hugging my angels ♥
sign me.
A.

Anonymous said...

Resting sounds good to me today. Sometimes you feel you just got to do it. I am gonna rest and relax. Would like to lay by the pool but too many dangers with the big C. Prayers are with the Quake victims, with all of the losses they are suffering. I cant imagine if someting like that would happen. Prayers to the policemen in Virginia that was shot and killed. Same town and so many heartaches this morning. My prayers go out to the families and friends of the brave in blue. Belessings to all and DRSES get well soon. Prayers and Angels coming your way. Blessings

Anonymous said...

Hate to let a perfectly good Monday go to waste but for some reason we all feel the need to rest and restore. Right there with ya doc. Take care of that sholder and feel better soon. Thanks for today's message. You're the best.

chris said...

Hey Sherry, Hope all is well with you & your shoulder! Also hope that you get some well deserved rest! I have a feeling that the whole house needs to slow down and follow the large 4 leg wonders.
Am keeping a candle lit for all the families in the thin blue line!
Here's to all those people in Japan and the far east affected by the earthquake and tsunami..my heart aches for all...
talk to ya soon...