Saturday, March 19, 2011

People can Do Amazing things

Love a
"Paper Trail"
Always makes me think
of our dear friend
"Bighi"
from up in DC
he was a great great man
we sure do miss him!
I'll share a few stories of him one day!
Enso V Bighanatti
what a man he was,
but you'll just have to wait for that story!

Great morning this morning
as I sit with my coffee and thoughts
of another cherished friend
and her son
who have made their dream
turn to reality after
a drive like I wouldn't want to take
over the Rocky Mountains
to a little place
that they arrived to safely
for respite
yesterday
and
now their search
will begin for their new home
as
a dream of two years
has
turned to reality
right here during the
biggest moon we've seen in years!
Maybe this Worm Moon is for them
to light their way.
The best way I know to share
the wonderment of
working your
dreams is to share this link
and let you share it as
I am
"almost with them"
along the trek
from the dreamer herself!

I think it was
Maya Angelou
who stated
"Nothing works unless you do"
that goes for dreams, hopes, and desires
and
my friend has sure put this to truth
as
she has battled illness, Cancer, and pain
to see a dream
and not give up on working the plan
as
she greets this day
from a place
called
Rio Cucharas CO
where she can rest, restore,
after what
was a gruelling ride over mountains
to beat out a snow storm
and
a trip that would have had me gripping my seat
and
gritting my teeth!

"Your dreams come true when you act to turn them into realities. " Anonymous

So for today,
I leave you with this thought;

Here's to your wildest
dreams
and
your strongest
realities
May you do what you need
to
get what you really
want

Live large
and
in living color
to
see your dreams
become
realities that thrill you to the point of being
just
giddy!
Welcome to your dream dear friends, you sure did
work the plan,
now rest and restore
while you
celebrate this grand moon tonight
I think it's meant for you!


The fire is burning brightly its embers are hot
the sage is fired up with thoughts on the wind
to all who enter here
May you walk in Beauty,
DRSES
author of
Healing Heartaches, Stories of Loss and Life





4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Best warm wishes to the dreamcatchers in CO. May everyday bring new and promising events. For the rest of us, STOMP... get out there in the sunshine and out shine it. I promise you I will. Beautiful pic doc.

Irene M said...

Safe arrival to a journey " driven " to CO.
May the days ahead be all that you need.
X marks the spot in the blue sky (great photo)
Outshining the sun in Fla today.
Moon pulling me this away and that away.
Up and down but FIRM

Anonymous said...

Beautiful, wonderful, lovely day! Glad for the sunshine, feelin the first heat of summer trying to snatch away the short spring...
It's all good on the home front. Best wshes to our frend in CO. A new home, a new adventure!

Anonymous said...

hello....
rocky mountains are awesome and majestic, I wish you well in your new abode. We lived in Co. springs many decades ago and hope to return someday... beautiful state.
I surely will enjoy our FL sunshine and hit the beach, dolphins waiting..
Have a day of wonderment... hugging my
angel. sign me.♥
A.