Sunday, August 8, 2010

TIMMM=-BER... Dreams do come true ~ After all look in the mirror~


Lily the North American Black Bear
and Baby HOPE http://www.bear.org/
Up the Tree
thank goodness without ME
Don't ya wonder what they were talking about?
I sure do

Morning is here... coffee hot, four-leggeds doing the morning NASCAR races already!
Sitting and talking about the days main event!
YEP
Goin to trim the trees we are! Yesterday didn't work out; conflict in scheduling... soooo
Here we go!
Waitin for the crew of helpfuls and climbers as I type.

I was thinkin
Lily and HOPE sure are comfortable high off the ground!
I'm really over the moon when thinking about life and those I love... high off the ground (metaphorically) I am most days ~ I do however prefer having my feet firmly planted on the ground when telling myself and those who want to know just how high off the ground I am!
BUT
I am not a fan of climbing trees or ladders, nope not how I roll! I am a huge fan of Lily and HOPE though... along with over 100,000 others on Facebook Fan page of Lily's these days! Funny how my numbers on Facebook stay the same, but a North American Black Bear is exploding there! Gotta love it and the peeps that are captured by the bears~

Dancing on the edge of the roof; doing flips from a boat;  FIREWALKING ~ all great, all piece of cake.
BUT
I don't do trees~
Good that Ray does; as you saw in yesterday's picture, he was about as comfortable as a little black bear laying up that high off the ground.
HOPE he has his "groove on" when he gets here as he will be "shimmying up the trees" once again!
DANCE
CELEBRATE
STOMP
TREES CANCELLED
WHERE DID THIS BAND OF RAIN COME FROM ANYWAY

It's Sunday in Florida, going to be a hot one! If you hear cussing/laughing/silliness/limbs falling... don't worry
It will just be us!
Making room for more sun to shine!

For those who read and live in VA, DC, Maryland, thought I'd share with you of a  dream turning into a reality in Bethesda by a dear one named
Kelly; I've known all her life and her husband Tony. 
Yamas Mediterranean Grill
4806 Rugby Ave
Bethesda MD

Yamas” is a Greek phrase (Γεια μας) that means
“to our Health”. 

Kelly and Tony have had a dream of this restaurant... a real dream I tell ya! Wish them the best, think of them living their dream in living color with all the aromas and fun times yet to come! Much success and prosperity dear ones... with love ~
And the dream IS now reality for them! I hear that they've opened in Bethesda MD last week; and already they are a "great success"! Om-pah!
http://www.facebook.com/home.php#!/pages/Bethesda-MD/Yamas-Mediterranean-Grill/117975018224896?ref=ts&__a=10&ajaxpipe=1

If you have facebook, visit them above and say you heard about them here! Wish them success... they have two darling little boys that will be their taste testers and will probably greet folks at the door of the restaurant! Who am I kidding? They will probably have the little ones making gyros before the month is out!

Dreams do come true! With time; patience, a plan, working the plan and accepting nothing less ~
Congratulations to both of you... STOMP!
Dreams; goals, aspirations, HOPE . . . having a plan from a dream and working the plan ~
That is purposeful that is a couple with a dream turning into reality! I read last evening that my dear Kelly was working "the line" last night!
 Of course she would create a dirty martini with a feta filled olive... I just knew she would come up with something that was sure to please all those in MD and the DC area... I've heard it said,
Staying up all night is a waste of sleeping, and a waste of sleeping is a waste of dreaming, and dreaming is important because the more dreams you have, the better chance you have of one coming true.” 
So I'm thinking that Kelly and Tony have been dreaming alot... they've been planning and working and dreaming large... and now it's real, the real thing! Their very own little piece of Greek Heaven...

And to think; I was hoping for Ruth Chris evening out next visit to DC and a visit with Kelly and Tony, but now that they have their own restaurant, I bet I know where I'll end up... From Tarpon Springs (home of Greek food) to DC and ending up at Yamas ~
 Now that is funny don't ya think?  Well maybe they'll take the evening off and I'll still get Ruth's ~ Of course I will have to stop in at Yamas and try the Pastichio; yummy... and I'm sure they take the calories and fat OUT!

So hold fast to the dreams... whatever they may be! Dream large and in color; while you sleep and while awake ~ Find that which makes your heart sing, skip a beat and gives passion... follow it, run after it, go for it!
Pursue it with the same depth as the ocean; the same brilliance that takes your breath away... Make it yours...
OWN you and your dreams...

If you believe in your dreams... they just might come true, but if YOU believe in YOU they will come true...
Trust and BELIEVE...
STOMP

Short and sweet for a Sunday... much to do... Blessings to all who gather with me here... Not thinking many do on Sunday ... am I wrong or am I right???

The fire is burning brightly with hope on the winds to all who gather here... The embers are burning brightly ~

Walk In Beauty,
DRSES
Healing Heartaches, Stories of Loss and Life
http://www.healingheartaches.com/






4 comments:

Irene M said...

I hear thunder in the distance and see a huge
blob on the local radar. No tree trimming this morning, I believe safety FIRST, sunshine later...........
Ah ! Greek Foood, I would love me a GYRO
from Mr. Souvlaki, Tarpon Springs finest ( in my opinion). Be blessed, safe & happy this day
FIRM

Anonymous said...

So sad it rained on the big plan, the universe has a million ways to guide us and today it does not want tree cutting in Tarpon. Damn.
Rain alwasy sounds nice. It lulls me to read books and take naps. That, today sounds just about right....

Anonymous said...

Whats in that coffee, one sentence NO TREES TODAY and then the next the trees will be coming down. Seems Kelly and Tony had a wonderful dream. Bet they worked hard to get their dream to come true. My dreams are so weird I would be afaid to tell them they may come true, some are wonderful, bright and cheerfull. Hope the rain will go away for just a little while so the trees will shed and all will be well with the world. Some of both. Happy Day

Anonymous said...

good Sunday morning !!
Be very careful in the rain with power tools !
I think it's gonna clear up soon, starting to
see some blue sky breaking thru...
I won't pay any attention to the weather man..
Another day off...WOW.. 2 in a row !!
Would love to be at the beach and maybe I will
Rain or shine ! The gulf is beautiful when it rains,
May the Angels put peace in your heart
today..and maybe prompt a dream or two !
Great day to all !!
sign me,
purple noodle !