Sunday, August 29, 2010

YOU ARE A WINNER


Sunday Morning

The Greatest way to worship is with the
Creator
is to be one with the
Creator


YOU ARE A WINNER

"Greater things than I, you shall do" Jesus

Think about it...

Be conscious
You don't wait,
YOU ARE

All that is
All That Exists
With the Universal Oneness
With The Creator
With God
Is Within YOU
YOU ARE A WINNER

In this Universe everything comes from a beginning...
all of us are manifestations of the Universal Oneness...
You are already a winner in your life
You
were born a winner,
"I am the light of the world" Jesus
WE ARE THE DREAM EDITORS IN THE MIND OF GOD
We are all spiritual beings having a human experience,
you continually receive intuitive guidance...
always receiving... the answers...
Look within for the answers!
Great morning to you
STOMP
think for yourself
the silence of your own thoughts
Be Encouraged
Be Grateful
Be Thankful

Say to yourself:
"AFFIRM"
Look in the mirror, go on you can do it! Get naked and look at YOU.

"I AM GOD EXPRESSED ~
I AM THE UNIVERSE INDIVIDUALIZED INTO THIS HUMAN FORM ~
think about it/picture it/no laughing/well OK, you can laugh if you want to/
SEE YOURSELF AS YOU REALLY ARE
WITHIN
REALLY REALLY LOOK
TRY it
IT IS POWERFUL
THERE WILL BE AN ENERGY THAT IS LIKE THAT LIGHTNING OF YESTERDAY
~ ~ ~
It is a blinding and powerful energy
a Universal Oneness

YOU see my friend...
YOU have never failed... you've always been on a winning streak!
In the mind of The Creator
YOU'VE ALWAYS BEEN A WINNER!
Imagine it...
The creativeness of the Creators' mind
 flows through YOU...
WOW, how can you be anything other than a
WINNER with an attitude of gratitude!
Go on
gET OUT THERE AND
STOMP
CELEBRATE THE GREATNESS OF YOU
YOU ARE A CHILD OF THE UNIVERSE

That's what I'm talkin about today

and
that's all I got to say about that!

Walk In Beauty,
DRSES
Blessings to all who gather here today

The fire is burning brightly with thoughts on the wind
That's the HOPE IN Healing Heartaches



3 comments:

Irene M said...

"Be, all you can be " naked in the mirror on
Sunday ? Okay, will try it, won't like it, but will try it. Thanks for the abbreviated version today, I thought NONE would appear on Sundays, but happy to see some wise words from Dr. SES. Too early for the " sun " just yet, but hoping it shines bright in the sky later.
Nice storm last eve, MORE rain, too. I slept in a damp-rid container, instead of bed.
ENJOY !!!! Bucs black-out, not happy, FIRM

Anonymous said...

EEEK??? Why would tell us so early to look in the mirror naked. I do that each morning right before I get on the scales and see how I am doing. Ok, we will live with what we have or do something about it. Liposuction anyone?? The sun is not shinning this morning but the sun in my heart is shinning and I am off to a good start, got out of bed, that is one and the next to meet some family, Church and then to a great lunch. Meat Loaf, Mac. & Cheese, green beans and corn on the cob. Come join me for a beautiful day and lots of carbs. after all it is Sunday and we should all be together. Have a wonderful, peaceful fun filled day. STOMP. Irene what is a damp-rid container? Did someone lock you up???

Anonymous said...

Irene, you are Funny! Mold growing on the edges of everything these last weeks. I try to keep moving for fear it may catch up with me too. Beautiful pic doc. Another powerful message too. Used a brief lull in the monsoon to mow the front yard and take a swim. Ah it's good to be me today.