Thursday, August 12, 2010

TODAY...

Just for Today:



Just for today I will mirror joy to all I see.
Today I will offer a warm smile and a kind word to everyone I encounter.
 On this day, in this moment I will have a humble, grateful heart.
Just for today, I will remember all who love me, and make the time to drop a card, make a phone call or wrap them in a hug; here and in the spirit world.

Today, I will think only positive thoughts. I will wear a smile on my face. I have so much to smile about ~

 This day I will radiate well being.





Today will be the best day ever because I will not allow it to be less.
This day will hold some magic; oh, my who am I kidding; this day is all about magic! 
I will make the time for special moments and celebrate life in big and small ways, in all ways.


Today I will remember all the gifts the Universe have given me.
Today, I will give my gifts, my talents freely to make the world sparkle like a holiday.

 Just for today, I will put aside worry, sorrow, concerns and worn out attitudes.

On this day I will be my best self all day, every single moment.


Today will not be wasted.
Today is indeed the first day of the rest of my life.
 I embrace all the possibilities that this day offers; and the possibilities are endless.

I await the rising sun with a full heart, a purposeful intention to be glad that I am creating a day worth living ~

And for this I give thanks ~ and so it is!

Wado ~ to all my relations and to you
Have a blessed and remarkable day.

The fire is burning brightly with thoughts on the wind of hope in healing ways, love on each breeze that finds you... STOMP and know that you are all that you need to be ... and you are thought of fondly ~

Walk In Beauty,
DRSES
http://www.healingheartaches.com/
Healing Heartaches, Stories of Loss and LIFE

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a wonderful picture. How you do that? Funny The sun is not yet up but the sky is faintly pink, and there is thunder rolling already. This IS a magical day.Funny you should post photo with pink sky! How perfect!
Wow, either I type slow or the weather was just making a shift because the thunder just stopped and the most gentle rain began to fall moments ago. Off to get this wonderful day underway!

Cathy Madden said...

I absolutely adore the pic you posted today. It's 83 degrees already this morning at 6:30. Hopefully we will get some much needed rain today and lesson our oppressive heat! I will not waste today. I will be baking cookies for the folks at the NABC so they can have some treats next week. Giving back to people who've given so much lightens any burden I'm carrying around. Have a great day all who visit this blog! I off to the kitchen!

Anonymous said...

short and sweet...
love the picture of you and Granny...
will totally take TODAY...
and do the same !

peace from our Angels !
only a breath away !

sign me,
purple noodle

Chris said...

Not just for today will I bask in the warm memories of my life. They stay with me always-give me strength when I need it-they comfort me and make me move forward in life. Enjoying life as I should be. May you have a beautiful day today.