Monday, August 9, 2010

YAWN... MOnday? Already?


MOnday came too quickly this time

Just a thought:

Whoever invented the word "sinus"
should be just taken out and shot... cos it seems that with that word "headache" was added and invented.
"Sinus Headache"
YUK

So for this Monday where there is another great chance of rain, but so far so good...

I leave you with this thought:

"I' very brave generally he went on in a low voice, only   today I happen to have a headache"
{Lewis Carroll}

"I thought so hard, I got a headache" {JD Cobb}

"When you have a headache you need to do what it says on the bottle of aspirin: take 2 and keep away from children"

“If the headache would only precede the intoxication, alcoholism would be a virtue” {Samuel Butler}

To all who gather here from everywhere... leave a comment and where you are writing in from if not a regular!
Let others know of you.

Wherever you are and whatever you are doing:

STOMP
(just not near my head yet)

The fire is burning and its embers are hot: with thoughts on the wind for all who are often mentioned here and more.

Walk In Beauty,
DRSES



4 comments:

Cathy Madden said...

So sorry to hear you are not perculating on all 8 cylinders this Monday morning. I am shouting and stomping for you this a.m. I was on here a couple of hours ago and noticed you had not written yet. Monday's are bad enough but when you begin it with a sinus headache well...that sucks!
I will be baking cookies this week for the fine folks at NABC. Woot Woot! Believe me with the heat here on the Texas Gulf coast and me keeping the themostate @ 80 to save on electricity bill I will be up and baking around 8:00 each morning after I either walk on the treadmill or Dance with Richard Simmons.
Hope you are stomping again soon and will be keeping you in my thoughts and prayers.

Anonymous said...

Sinus headaches are the worst! Maybe with clear skies the pressure will abate...Let hope.
Monday always a challenge. The good stuff is that this too will pass. Thanks for posting even though you feel bad today. We look forward to your Blogs every day. Baking in 80% A/C now that is a woman on a mission! What about "no-bake" cookies? Just a thought....
Best day to all, Headache be gone!

Anonymous said...

Headache be gone, right now, right here. I mean it. Leg ache go away, right here, right now. Now all is well. How is the tree trimming going? Hope it is thru and over with and no worry. That must be some mission to bake cookies. Hope it is for a good cause. My friend in Texas San Angelo is also suffering the heat. Better than the snow. Of course some people living in Fl.. does not get to play in the snow. Where is that Irene, she must be out STOMPING, LAUGHING AND HAVING A GOOD TIME. Blessings to all.

Chris said...

sorry to hear about your headache--hope it goes away soon-I too suffer from them and the weather is partly to blame...but it is a good reason to just lay down, cover your head with a sheet and pretend that the sun is still sleeping! STOMP !
Have a great week all---