Friday, March 19, 2010

Say YES to The DAY ~

\

In MEMORY of
Tammy Stansell
1957 ~ 2010
Wife ~ Mother ~ Grandmother ~ Friend
WARRIOR

"As the seasons change, as spring comes to us with all of its promise and splendor ~ so do our paths. May you walk in beauty, may you dance in the rain, walk and become one with your joys, with your pain, with your growth ~ always reaching for the beauty, for the stars" {DRSES} 

Nature is positive. When one part of it drops away and returns to the great continuum of life; new shoots, new sprouts of life stand nearby to complete the purpose, to dance in the sunlight. One season moves on so that another can take its place ~ but it is no more and no less important than the one before.
It is inherent in nature to be positive ~ as it was in the beginning for human nature. But human nature was given the option of choosing good or bad. It chose to disobey some will say; and now we know anxiety and fear.

A Cherokee expression, "u so nv-i dv ne di" calls this a wrong act; a misdeed, that brought about a longstanding situation that has to be dealt with more than we would like!

BUT... we have a choice as well; and we must consider who is standing alongside to be the new sprout to complete the purpose.

"Great Spirit . . . To the center of the world you have taken me and showed me the goodness and the beauty and the strangeness of the greening earth ... you have shown me and I have seen. {Black Elk}

As the spring finds us, as the suns shines on your face today . . . your path will be illuminated, you walk with your head high, your back straight, pride in all that you say and all that you do. You become one with your pain, with your growth, with your intention, with your acts of kindness and with your power of mindfulness.

The Fire is being kept burning for so many today; prayers on the wind to all those who have a walk in my mind on this morning and all times.

Walk In Beauty!
WAdo~

Keep those comments coming, particularly loved the one asking, DRSES sleepin in? and "What's up DOC???
Very very FUnny you all are indeed!!!

You are in the arms of the Angels Chris,  that's gotta feel pretty good right? Pretty powerful angels at that! Don't forget who you are dear one! We are with you, every heart beat, every day... Warpaint on?

oops... almost forgot.... ARE YOU READY???

S T R E T C H
STAND UP
HANDS TO THE SKY
TOUCH THE ANGELS
AND SAY
G O O O O D M O R N I N G

NOW LET'S GO!!!
S S T T R E E E T C C H H
good!
to the left \\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\ ahhhhh
now the right /////////////
bend forward your knees and say YES
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ wow... ahhhh
Lean back and look up:
```````````````
wow ~ didn't that feeel good? (DYS)
I know you said it!!!

GREAT!!!!!

YOU ARE FANTASTIC!!!!


Blessings to me and to you all

DRSES

author of:
Healing Heartaches,
Stories of Loss and Life

If you are out and about on Saturday I'll be at the Citrus Festival in Palm Harbor with everyone else in Pinellas County! Signing copies of Healing Heartaches! Stop and say hello to me and to COB ~

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Now were talkin! Got the blog at 5 AM, Can start my day the right way, DOC Rocks!
Palm Harbor Citus Festival! Where will we find you at the Festival? Need some more books. Best gifts I have ever given. See you there tomorrow!COB too? Any chance she will reveal wha COB stands for? Can she be enticed with a bribe? If so, what works in that department?
Ah, sweet anticipation! Plus this is FRIDAY, I own this day!

Anonymous said...

To Chris,
Holding you in our thoughts again today. Miss you, can't wait until you are back In FL wihtout yhose pesky the girls. Much Love to you.
Dorothy

Irene said...

S T R E T C H !!!!!!!! Thanks & DYS for the
early blog, so I can get outta here with a
head full of thoughts for the day.
Will see you & COB in PH at CF on SAT.
I will find you.......... signing books, a million I hope.
Chris, come-on-back soon, on the mend.
B R E A T H E !!!!!!!!!!!! It's shower time.
F I R M

Anonymous said...

Hi Chris,
Th Walmart Angel rallied others and you have many angels about you. Sort of a coincidence that the Walmart Angel would find their way to this blog.

Anonymous said...

What a lovely tribute to Tammy, I am certain all who knew her will appreciate your thoughts.

It reminds me of a class I took where an assignment was to write our very own "obituary" and continue writing one every year and giving it to those closest to us.( or a funeral home if we have advanced directives)
Sit down and write your own "obituary" or your own "tribute."
What do YOU want to be remebered by?

Timberwolf123 said...

Thanks for tweeting me your page. I started to follow you today!! I enjoyed the read, I all about nature & looking into yourself. I also have some Cherokee in my blood so I appreciate all the native american references. If you get a chance check out my blog, I call it "Journey to Joy" Here's the link: http://journeytojoy-timberwolf123.blogspot.com

Hugs,

Bill

Anonymous said...

Thank you, Bill for taking the time to share your blog with us. I really enjoyed reading the "quote for the day"..something easy to remember. The blogs on play and dreams were nice, but my favourite blog was on Perfection. I read it several time before I realized the blog on Perfection was written on an anniversary of a death.
Thank you for sharing!

Anonymous said...

Hey Chris, you know all of our Angels are around you and they are holding you in their arms. Lets just take a little distracting and let you give in to what does C. O. B. mean? I was at the festival and so many people came up and some of them bought the book Healing Heartaches, and some of them ask about what is this thing about C. O. B. it is supposed to be a pet name from some friend the Dr. SES know. What about helping them out and see if you can solve the mystery. I can tell you now C.O.B is getting tired ot this mystery. I know you are thinking about the girls. Come on now forget what is going on in your world and help us out. Love those Angels who are near you and will always be with you and be with us who believe. WE BELIEVE