Monday, March 22, 2010

~STOMP~JUMP IN PUDDLES~


STOMP
Now this is a day for YOU!
<><><><>

We sure did have some rain yesterday, and by the comments we have some readers who like to play in the puddles and sure do love em some rubber boots too!

STOMP YOUR FEET!

HOW BOUT' THESE FEET COVERS
IN THE PICTURE?
SAY "YES" TO THEIR AWESOME-NESS~!!~

Go ahead. Feel your feet friends!
Really STOMP EM.!
I'll just wait here...

////*\\\\





Remember when you were a kid and stomped your feet to add to put emphasis to your tantrum? Well, while not encouraging any tantrums, stomping your feet can be a real good thing. .STOMP because you can. Feel the ground beneath your feet.
Feel the Connection.
The sheer energy radiating up through your body.

Can you say, "SHA-ZAAAMMMMMM"





Now, add some music! You know how I am.
Music makes everything better. I'm singing to you right now; can ya hear me??? Listen........ heehe



Years ago there was a stage performance I went to in Washington DC called “STOMP



It was AMAZING. The entire performance was done with percussion. Brooms, trashcan lids, feet, tires. Rhythmic beats. Everybody in sync. Maybe you had to be there…  Then again, have you ever seen that handsome actor Brian White in the movie, "Stomp The Yard"?  Power, energy, vitality... And he is easy on the eye to add to his acting talents too ~ OK, the language is a bit rough, but then again so are the streets, but the artistry is wonderful and the dancing... "hot" ~






Back to STOMPING.

oh, thoughts are just wonderful when they mix with Healing Heartaches, the birds singing and the percussion's of rain in the gutter, leaves dropping to the ground and the four-leggeds barking to the rhythms of the world around them... and COB and Dorothy trying to figure out how to access the blogspot from their respective computers~ and did I mention the shoe picture? An early birthday present for Dorothy this year!

Speaking of stomping:  Dorothy was also gifted another early birthday present from Aunt Linda via UPS... You just won't believe it... given the blog of yesterday and the many many comments about boots? REMEMBER?
Well imagine the surprise when DOROTHY OPENED UP HER VERY OWN RED, RED RED RUBBER BOOTS!!!

AND THEN PUT THEM ON AND PROCEEDED STRAIGHT TO THE POOL STEPS TO: STOMP LIKE A LITTLE KID AS THE BEAT OF THE MUSIC BELTED OUT: "CANT TOUCH THIS"

Through tears of laughter I sit here with my coffee and try to finish my thoughts as COB and Dorothy are
screaming "YES" TO THE DAY, "YES" TO STOMPING IN THE POOL IN RED BOOTS!!!

Sometimes we need a change in our physical state. Lots of ways to achieve this, but a very quick way is simply stomp your feet. Get with the energy this creates. If you were here, watching what i am watching, you would see that this happens in a "snap" a heart-beat! {Now I am reminded of a story that didn't make it into Healing Heartaches of a time when a lovely woman and I were together at Arlington National Cemetery and she needed to "stomp" to make some last conversations with her departed husband who was buried there! Perhaps that story will be shared another day!!!}and i have yet to have my fill of coffee!

STOMP now.
Really STOMP hard.
HARDER.
HARDER.
Do you feel the change in your body.
Your energy?





Ever come in from the cold and you stomp your feet to knock off the snow, the mud or rain on your shoes. Five seconds ago you were exhausted and felt only the freezing cold?
Stomp your feet and you feel elated.

Glad to be in where it is warm, but more than that. Just glad all over.
It really does have something to do with the stomping motion.
It improves circulation and that is part of why it works but there is more to it.
Stomping can reset your whole energy level. Great stress buster. Try it for stress.

The physiological changes that extreme burst of stomping provides is very real and very fast.




Bonus tip before SOME of you painful, young or you old, and dearly loved and respected out of shape, arthritic,chronic pain suffering readers chastise me for making such a BOLD suggestion….






If you have bad knees or other disabling conditions, try this from a chair.
OR…
Clap your paws really hard.
Let your hands do the stomping for you while smiling.
Arthritis in your hands also?
Watch kids stomping in puddles while smiling and moving as much of you as possible.
Vicariously you can at least enjoy what it feels like for someone who can fully experience the STOMP. Puts a smile on your Face? ! ~ * ~






See what I mean, the physicality of the motion alone changes your state. Your physical state. Your state of mind too. This is what we are really looking for here. A change of physical state. Change your state and you change what you feel. EMOTION IS MOTION

Can you even imagine, I am giving you all of my thoughts FREE... no catch, no hidden fees, no finance charge ~ wassup with that??? Guess I'm "priceless" huh? tee hee he

Makes Healing Heartaches, Stories of Loss and Life at 19.95 + 4.95 shipping seem like a steal doesn't it???  Maybe you should order two just to make you feel like you are not robbing the author... that way you can gift one to a friend, after all, I'll author-graph it with my very own pen and ink!!! WOW, I bet you are thinking . . . wonder what I'd get if Dr SES was "MY THERAPIST, wow if this is free bet I'd really get something if I paid for services" huh?

Take a vitamin, take some Aleve and aspirin, BE BOLD AND STAND UP FOR YOU THIS MORNING
AND:                    S T O M P

It is empowering.
Let’s you quickly feel your own strength. You own personal power. Lets it vibrate all the way to your brain.
Where you head goes, your thoughts, your feelings will follow.
So
get up off your butt;
lead with your head 
 get up on your feet to do it.
S T O M P
S  T  O  M  P
S   T   O   M   P
S    T    O    M    P
S     T     O     M     P
S      T      O      M      P


kEEPIN the fire burning here and the embers are hot! Chris in NY, have the best day and raise your arms high, go out and celebrate you and all who are with you ... YOU are in the arms of the angels and we are all wanting something great to eat from someplace great in NY today! Warpaint on, we are ready to STOMP!

To all know you are always in my thoughts along your journey ~

TO THOSE WHO ARE GATHERING TO CELEBRATE THE LIFE OF TAMMY STANSELL TODAY: MAY THE LIFE OF TAMMY, HER WARRIOR SPIRIT STAND STRONG WITHIN EACH OF YOU ALLOWING YOU TO FEEL HER PRESENCE RIGHT THERE WITH YOU TODAY AT NOON ~ May it bring the family and the many many friends comfort to know, hearts that are connected in life cannot be separated by death, death is not that strong. Tammy walks with each of you each moment of each day, she is but a heartbeat away! Once a warrior always a warrior, now warring for each of you to live life to its fullest honoring her and living your best life as you remember her always ~ Heartfelt prayers of strength to each of you today and always ~

FIRM~ this is your defining moment, bravo, walk with your head held high, in order to give to others you must be able to stand for self first. Put your O2 mask on first and then you can help others ~

How's that book club in Apex? No new words there, and Asheville NC? On Board yet? Any new places grabbing Healing Heartaches yet?

Greetings to my "tweeps" and FB family this morning, I appreciate you having coffee with my thoughts.
Blessings to all who gather here ~

Wherever you are, whatever you are doing....
Have a remarkable Monday!

Walk In Beauty!

DRSES

author of

Healing Heartaches Stories of Loss and Life

http://www.healingheartaches.com/

http://www.etsy.com {type healing heartaches in search}click on jgrusso2010 to see her custom made jewelry inspired by the book!






















10 comments:

Timberwolf123 said...

Beautiful & fun. You give great support to others with your kind words.

I love to jump in the puddles!! & I love to dance in the rain!!

Hugs,

Bill

Anonymous said...

I'm all over this STOMP experience! Love the power of it. Love that I can create this ENERGY at will, and the greatest thing is my feet are always with me so I don't have to have any devices, special spaces to do this in. Just STOMP. STOMP! STOMP! Will wear rubber soled shoes to work so I can STOMP my butt off right there in the office and get the feeling without giving the secret away to those that like to dance on my last nerve.
Great day to all.

viridian.com/greendays said...

i'd like to STOMP on the heads of the negative 'Sayers" Remember what your Mothers taught you - IF YOU DON'T HAVE SOMETHING NICE TO SAY, THEN SAY NOTHING AT ALL. Controversy is fine, but it can be said constructively. We all love the book and the blog, sorry if I am sounding a little angry, this women saved my life -these comments piss me off, because its clear none of the people with the negative comments have ever met Sherry , or they would be ashamed of themselves. She has devoted her ENTIRE life to helping people get through the worst times of their life - what have they done ????? o.k , gotta go cool off.

chris said...

went out yesterday and stomped and woke up this morning sore but stomped some more. I won't be able to do it for a little bit so I'm getting it in early. It sure felt good !! As for the naysayers--they don't know what they don't know--but someday they will. Sherry has been a blessing for all who know her and her work. Hopefully those naysayers will be able to find someone half as good as Sherry when they do "get it". Two days until the 'girls leave' so excuse me--I'm going to do some more stomping!!

Anonymous said...

To jgrusso,
You go girl! I'm right there with you. There does not always have to be a naysayer amongst us. I dismiss these kind of comments out of hand. I choose to give no power to the jealous. Those who have few gifts often are critical of the multigifted and outstanding amoung us. I personally have heard only wonderful comments about the book and my only complaint about the blog is that a few wack jobs post a comment now and then that is hateful or stupid. But, given that there are hateful and stupid people that share the universe with the rest of us, chalk it up to there shallowness. Wish all the best for them to but really don't care about EVERY OPINION I read. You know what they say about opinions...
They are like ---holes, Everybody has one, and they are all different.
Joy to you. STOMP, STOMP, STOMP... will disapaite anger too. Use it all the time!

Anonymous said...

To Chris,
Sending you lots of love and a healing white light. I know you will do well with the surgery tomorrow. Am holding you in my heart.
Keep on stomping!

Anonymous said...

Prayers to chris

Anonymous said...

Love the picture of the foot wear !
S T O M P on those negative, jealous people
commenting on this page. The excuses or
opinions are like butt holes, EVERYONE HAS ONE AND THEY ALL S T I N K. Get a visual.
Leave the book and Dr. SES alone.
Chris, stomp to your heart's content
FIRM: you go, girl
C O B : how's it going ????????
Dorothy: RED boots, huh ?

Anonymous said...

After reading today's blog and the comments, I feel so richly blessed that I live in a country with so much freedom. I am grateful that I can read whatever I choose, listen to whatever music I like, eat anything that beckons. I love this country where there is no censorship or rationing of food.
What a wonderful world we live in!
As for negative people, if I do not like a TV show, a CD, a book, or a new food after I few tries, I do not return to it. IF I am not happy with a store or a restaurant, I do not go back with my business. I absolutely delight in trying new experiences, new music, new blogs, new groups, new classes...may not love every one I try, but I sure do love trying.
Figure If someone actually takes the time to write something "negative," well I appreciate the time and energy the person took. Maybe that person just needed to vent and this was said to be a safe place. I have learned much from so called "negative" comments, as I am much more positive. We learn from each other.
I imagine all readers reap something different from a blog. I enjoy the extraordinary burst of humor, the bold and bright messages.
It does put a smile on my face. Going out to fly a kite....much more healing than wasting my energy criticizing "negative" people. Rather just send them prayers...but you do whatever feels GOOD to you. Only YOU know what is best for you.
Thousands of prayers to all

Roberts said...

As no two individuals are ever alike, neither are any two autistic adults as they will respond differently to different approaches to treatment. Recent years witnessed the public's heightened awareness about the wonders of this natural antioxidant found in the body, and soon many bottled capsules promised its much-coveted whitening side effect. This last part they are unaware of and may think they are perfectly mimicking their peers.