Monday, March 15, 2010


SEE IT
BELIEVE IT
RECEIVE IT
"Live Your Dreams, Live With Passion"


SEE IT, BELIEVE IT, RECEIVE IT….


A Metaphysical Approach.


Every thought, every wish, every dream, every desire comes down to our own belief in our ability to bring the reality to our selves.
If you can “see it” if you “believe” it can happen, you will receive it.

This goes both ways… If we put out into the universe a message that is positive, we bring positive results to ourselves.

On the other hand, put out a message of doom and gloom and that to will shape the outcome.



Now this is not to say that hard work and a personal effort is not necessary to bring about the change we want to see, but our belief in the reality that the outcome will reflect what we “put out there” plays a bigger part than we may know.






We often defeat ourselves by believing deep in our hearts that we cannot possibly succeed. Or that our efforts will not be enough, our prayers (wishes) will fall on deaf ears. Or, that there are no ears out there at all. Not true. Just because you believe it…. Just because you put that energy out into the universe, you can transport the dream into your own reality.



Visualize the reality of the wish/dream in full force. C'mon now... VISUALIZE IT... What you REALLY WANT: CLAIM IT AS YOURS, RIGHT HERE RIGHT NOW...

See the outcome with as many details as you can paint into the picture and I KNOW you are on the right path to bringing about the results you seek.
<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>


When self doubt fills your heart, go back to the picture you have painted and stay focused on the result you want.

Don’t defeat yourself by concentrating on a bad outcome. This only saps your energy and throws a monkey wrench in the plan. This really does work!

WHETHER YOU THINK YOU CAN OR THINK YOU CAN'T
<><><><><><><YOU ARE RIGHT!><><><><><><><><>





Start small…. Put a small message out there and keep reinforcing it every day.

The result you seek will come. There is so much to learn  about universal energy.
But this much is true: we do reap what we sow.
You have heard me say “Leap And The Net Will Appear” many times. Well, it's morning, and here I go... saying it again!


Another truth.
Just believe….
Really BELIEVE.
You may be amazed at the power our thoughts have.
So c'mon...take a chance on you.
On your dreams coming true.
Empower yourself! Right here... RIGHT NOW ~ ~ ~






We all have this innate ability to really bring into our path opportunities to realize positive outcomes.
I’ll await your feedback once you have experimented with this very life changing shift in attitude.

If you fall back into old self-doubting thoughts, just sweep them away and replace them with the picture of the positive outcome you desire.






It is all about what energy we put out there, and the Universal Oneness. Connecting with a Higher Power.

 And for that we will give thanks, And so it is.

I am dancing this morning, I am having the best time of my life... I am fearless, blessed with the day, with gratitude of all that I am and all that is within me . . .

Chris, put on the warpaint; rock on in NY with all of us beside you...
Fires are burning for all along the paths...

Whatever you are doing today, wherever you are... live with passion, laugh like a child and celebrate each moment with wild abandon.

DRSES

Healing Heartaches, Stories of Loss and Life

http://www.healingheartaches.com/
shipping in 24 hours
Available at Amazon, Borders, bbotw.com

visit http://www.etsy.com/ type healing heartaches in the search bar and look for jgrusso2010 to see Healing Heartaches Inspired Jewelry by Joan... let her make a custom piece of jewelry for YOU!



8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the reminder that we are in control of what we seek in our lives. I know this works. It sounds too easy to be true but I have used this for a long time and believe it to be true. I am putting out there great healing for Chris and great things for Healing Heartaches. It is such a wonderful book! I know it will be readaround the world.
Blessings....

Irene said...

Dr. SES, nice picture, very impressed !
Chris: can you hear me, now ? Chin up !
the most remarkable words in today's blog are:
LEAP AND THE NET WILL APPEAR.
If only I can use that, my today, week, month and life will change. I need to plaster that on my brain. I have FEAR of everything.
Thanks for helping me today & always.
Have a wonderful day, all. IRM

viridian.com/greendays said...

ok -Where are you and how'd ya do that ??
very cool. Lots of ENERGY in todays blog :)
found my self reading faster and faster.
Just the burst of Energy I needed this rainy Monday Morning - T.Y

Vicki said...

Great blog Sherry!! I can feel your energy!!
Where was this picture (your star)??
Great picture!!
Chris~Prayers are going your way!!
The result you seek will come---in this blog-
that goes to you Chris!!
Powerful words!!
Have a great week!!

Anonymous said...

The POWER of words! Thanks DrSES for all you do with your words of wisdom, inspiration, healing and growth everyday. Can't imagine a day now without your blog. Pictures are crazy good.

chris said...

Hi everyone, just got back from the oncologist--keep those prayers coming! It helps me keep the warpaint on!the energy felt from today's blog was just what I needed to meet the man. Good man-great wife....had some very hopeful things to say--it all depends on the surgery.my head is spinning --thank God my daughter was with me-she has a mind like a steel trap and remembers what I need to know. Quite a woman I brought up!

Anonymous said...

The Walmart Angel has lots of Angel Friends

------ - -•*"*•
----..(¯*( -.- )*¯) Angels watching over you
------ (. /(")(")\ .)
¨︵¸︵( ░░ ) .︵. ︵

Anonymous said...

Thank you Dr. SES for all of these words of wisdom today and everyday. Sometimes I forget to get up and look out to see the weather, the birds singing and the squirrels running around. I forget to look in the mirror and smile and paint my face and get on with life. When I forget my day is so slow and so unfulling, I am now recharged with reading the blogs and all of the wonderful comments. I am surely gonna try and do better. I love life, but the blues bounces in there, most of the time I say Get Up, Get Going and Do It. Thanks again for all of the help of love and incourgement you share with all of us.